Police raid suspected meth lab on yacht behind Fort Lauderdale ...

May 16, 2007 Read more: South Florida Sun-Sentinel 38
Police raided a suspected methamphetamine lab on a 48-foot yacht docked behind a home Wednesday. Read more
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Judi

West Palm Beach, FL

#1 May 16, 2007
I hope they seize his boat and use the proceeds from its sale to pay the cost of keeping scum like this off the streets and behind bars.
good one

United States

#2 May 16, 2007
Good catch. Another dirt bag off the streets.
John from Davie

Fort Pierce, FL

#4 May 16, 2007
They ought to "feed" all that meth to him. It would be much cheaper for the taxpayers than taking him to court and then housing him for just a couple years. Why don't we do that with all of the dope dealers? Feed the toxic trash that these scum bags are using to destroy society and rid them from the steets!!! I mean after all; A man should stand behind his product right? What better way to prove to society that drugs are bad than to OD the dealers.
DRS

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#5 May 17, 2007
Wonder how they Buy Homes right,And yachts

“Liberals = Hippies”

Since: Dec 06

Osaka, Japan

#6 May 17, 2007
I enjoy speculating on stories that the suspects are Black but let's face, it's meth. These pieces of garbage are for sure White. So for all the people who say were racist when we call for the heads of (black) criminals i Say. Hang these criminals right away no trial, no waste of tax payers money just kill them.
florida native

Miami, FL

#7 May 17, 2007
John from Davie wrote:
They ought to "feed" all that meth to him. It would be much cheaper for the taxpayers than taking him to court and then housing him for just a couple years. Why don't we do that with all of the dope dealers? Feed the toxic trash that these scum bags are using to destroy society and rid them from the steets!!! I mean after all; A man should stand behind his product right? What better way to prove to society that drugs are bad than to OD the dealers.
sounds good to me but the law and others will not go for the idea at all.
Pat Robertson

United States

#8 May 17, 2007
Woa folks, how can I doing money laundering if they keep arresting folks. Lets pray for a better day.
Too bad Jerry Falwell was using before his death.
herm

Delray Beach, FL

#10 May 17, 2007
talk about the possibilitiees of waterfront fireworks. good to be rid of one more.
billy

United States

#12 May 17, 2007
Mr Sparkle wrote:
I enjoy speculating on stories that the suspects are Black but let's face, it's meth. These pieces of garbage are for sure White. So for all the people who say were racist when we call for the heads of (black) criminals i Say. Hang these criminals right away no trial, no waste of tax payers money just kill them.
one white guy and 500 blacks in the paper this week do the math stupid
maggiie

Lake Worth, FL

#14 May 17, 2007
wow sir
Truth

United States

#15 May 17, 2007
Judi wrote:
I hope they seize his boat and use the proceeds from its sale to pay the cost of keeping scum like this off the streets and behind bars.
Unfortunatly the boat probably won't be seized. THink about it. The harmful chemicals and vapors from a meth lab saturate everything around them. It would be incredibly expensive and unrealistic to clean it. The yacht is worthless now! This happens all over the country but realtors don't disclose these facts when they sell the property. THe left over chemicals are very harmful and will make you very sick, hence the space suits used to remove the evidence from the boat.
yeah right

Hollywood, FL

#16 May 17, 2007
Idiot boy don't you have something negative to write about the police in this article, like why didn't they stop the guy a month ago. Or what a terrible job they did and how they should all be fired. We've read your blogs many times, how bout an "atta boy" once in a while.
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunatly the boat probably won't be seized. THink about it. The harmful chemicals and vapors from a meth lab saturate everything around them. It would be incredibly expensive and unrealistic to clean it. The yacht is worthless now! This happens all over the country but realtors don't disclose these facts when they sell the property. THe left over chemicals are very harmful and will make you very sick, hence the space suits used to remove the evidence from the boat.
out of here

Hollywood, FL

#17 May 17, 2007
this is bi product for fort lauderdale and the wilton manors homosexual community. meth is a homosexual drug. because of the demographic over saturation of homosexuals we will see more of these labratories. homosexuals use this drug to mask the inhibitions and extreme guilt of their sexual behavior. just another positive example of the homosexual lifestyle the idiot liberals would like taught in public schools as an acceptable choice.
Chu

Miami, FL

#19 May 17, 2007
out of here wrote:
this is bi product for fort lauderdale and the wilton manors homosexual community. meth is a homosexual drug. because of the demographic over saturation of homosexuals we will see more of these labratories. homosexuals use this drug to mask the inhibitions and extreme guilt of their sexual behavior. just another positive example of the homosexual lifestyle the idiot liberals would like taught in public schools as an acceptable choice.
You have got to be kidding me!!!!!
People like you have no clue what the hell your talking about. It's a white mans drug and a straight mans drug I might add. What the hell does homosexuality have to do with this? You bigot idiot.
Truth

United States

#20 May 17, 2007
yeah right wrote:
Idiot boy don't you have something negative to write about the police in this article, like why didn't they stop the guy a month ago. Or what a terrible job they did and how they should all be fired. We've read your blogs many times, how bout an "atta boy" once in a while.
<quoted text>
You might have me confused with another "truth" , I'm a cop so who's stupid! Oh thats right theres a patent on names on these. Did you ever think there could be more than one truth on here, STAY HOT!
yeah right

United States

#21 May 17, 2007
Good point "Truth" I'm and idiot! I don't know what I was thinking! I'm truly sorry and embarressed. Keep up the good work I'll give you a free milk shake if you come into my work.
D-Field

Hollywood, FL

#22 May 17, 2007
Damn White People always manufacturing drugs in America. Black people push the drug, but the drug problem in this country starts with white people and latin people. Latins make the drugs in their screwed up countries and you white guys import it in and ship it out. Black people catch the bullshit. They should ship you guys back to England and then the drug prblem would stop. Last time I checked more white people own the boats, and planes to get this stuff in , so I say get rid of
ME AGAIN

United States

#23 May 17, 2007
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
You might have me confused with another "truth" , I'm a cop so who's stupid! Oh thats right theres a patent on names on these. Did you ever think there could be more than one truth on here, STAY HOT!
YEAH SO HOW DIRTY ARE YOU BELIEVE ME IT DONE MAKE YOU SPECIAL EXSPECIALLY IN SUNNY SOUTH FLORIDA HEY GOOD LUCK WITH THAT
Patti

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#24 May 17, 2007
billy wrote:
<quoted text> one white guy and 500 blacks in the paper this week do the math stupid
The point is this one white guy or those 500 black guys you talk about don't make the rest of the guys in either race criminals. Everyone who makes comments about "all" of any race being criminals really sound ignorant.

“We were all made in Gods Image”

Since: Apr 07

Sunrise, Florida

#25 May 17, 2007
Why does this have to be about the race of the people involved and not the crime that has occurred? It is sad to see that there are still ignorant people in this world whose focus about crimes that are taking place is what color they are and not how to fix the problem.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drugs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Eleven arrests made on drug-related charges in ... 21 min Jest say no 6
News Jehovah's Witness and her baby die after she re... 55 min dee lightful 77
News Drug warrant nets charges (Aug '14) 1 hr lot of mistakes 3
News Police in Cortland County charge 4, seize meth ... 2 hr concerned tax payer 1
News Gouverneur couple accept plea following meth ch... 3 hr tying 6
Nigerian immigration short listed names is out ... 7 hr Paul 1
Nigerian NDDC Recruitment: To Apply for Help 20... 7 hr Paul 1
More from around the web