Narcotics Arrests in Ohio County

Narcotics Arrests in Ohio County

There are 40 comments on the Kentucky State Police story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Narcotics Arrests in Ohio County. In it, Kentucky State Police reports that:

On Monday, November 29, 2010, the Kentucky State Police executed indictment warrants in Ohio County Kentucky.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Kentucky State Police.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jennifer

Clifty, KY

#1 Dec 2, 2010
Good!! Get all of them!
ddBddB

Owensboro, KY

#2 Dec 9, 2010
I hope they do get all of the drug heads, I have kids growing up in this world, and would love to not worry about the drugs. Also all of the drugs, usually lead to alot of illegal things.
Drugs Ruin Communities

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Dec 19, 2010
Let them start with James Woolen on Hopewell Rd. in HB. How many years does he get to screw up the county? How does he openly get by with so much???
Jennifer

Owensboro, KY

#4 Dec 19, 2010
Wow!!
time to shut up

Owensboro, KY

#5 Dec 29, 2010
how a bout u keep james woolen name out ur dick sucker he is a good MAN AND STOP TALKING SHIT A BOUT PPL ON THES GAY ASS WEB SIT

\\
Jill

Greensburg, KY

#6 Dec 31, 2010
James is my dad. He has his flaws, sure...but come on. Is this the place to take out your personal issues? Because obviously you are trashing names for a personal reason.
Samantah

Elizabethtown, KY

#7 Jan 11, 2011
[email protected] - Want info about Woolen, email me there.
DGS Employee

United States

#8 Jan 12, 2011
Someone needs to send the KSP to watch Dundee General Store where there are more people selling drugs to an employee their than anywhere in Ohio county! And what's sad is the owners are letting this woman employee LIVE with them and KNOW she is a convicted felon and a drug addict! Hell I feel so sorry for this womans husband and children that were trying to help her and now that bitch Toni won't even let this womans children or her husband (whom I have known for years and a dam good man) even call their mother or his wife!!! Notice to police I have PROFF of this! DO SOMETHING DAM!!!
Samantha

Elizabethtown, KY

#9 Jan 16, 2011
I guess the person who was sooo against James Woolen was just talking sh*t because they don't even have the balls to email me for actual information.

Shut up if all you want to do is talk crap....get a life.
Tully Blanchard

Owensboro, KY

#10 Jan 16, 2011
why don't you grow some teeth, and learn to spell!
Adult

Madisonville, KY

#11 Jan 16, 2011
Drugs Ruin Communities wrote:
Let them start with James Woolen on Hopewell Rd. in HB. How many years does he get to screw up the county? How does he openly get by with so much???
If you have proof of activity, contact Law Enforcement, if not you are bordering on slander.
YoBigButt

Utica, KY

#12 Jan 16, 2011
Adult wrote:
<quoted text>If you have proof of activity, contact Law Enforcement, if not you are bordering on slander.
UH FIRST AMENDMENT DUMBASS "FREEDOM OF SPEECH PRESS AND RELIGION"....
Myra Kritchelow

Owensboro, KY

#13 Feb 6, 2011
Good job to our local law enforcement. Our community needs to join forces to get these people off the streets and in treatment.
its_t4l

Benton, KY

#14 Mar 19, 2011
nothing but bitch ass ratttttttttttttttttttttttttttt tttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt tttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt tttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt tttttsssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ss yeah the drugs do need to stop but you was raised with them here your kids will be and there kids but you dont go thrown out names let them do there work themself thats what we pay taxes for to pay there asses n by the way rats shorty patten dosnt work here no more so bet your ass went broke
ms ratfink123

Owensboro, KY

#15 Mar 25, 2011
Drugs in ohio county?everyone knows who they are thanks to the people of ohio county maybe the doolin family won't get by with it any longer,now if the goverment would look at the ones in that family that draw ssi checks and are able to work some of the taxes could be spent on other things.by the way,why was it told in the times that a drunk driver hit the bridge on sunnydale rd,that cost the tax payers and the drunk driver not charged?when everyone in the county knows it was a doolin?
doolin family member

United States

#16 Mar 25, 2011
ms ratfink123 wrote:
Drugs in ohio county?everyone knows who they are thanks to the people of ohio county maybe the doolin family won't get by with it any longer,now if the goverment would look at the ones in that family that draw ssi checks and are able to work some of the taxes could be spent on other things.by the way,why was it told in the times that a drunk driver hit the bridge on sunnydale rd,that cost the tax payers and the drunk driver not charged?when everyone in the county knows it was a doolin?
Uhhm they happen to be my family && yea some of themdo wrong but that doesnt mean all them are on ssi or anything like that look at half of ohio county that is lazy thats on ssi. Your probably one of them people if you can set there and talk about someones family that you have no clue about. Their good people but their not the kind of people to start shit about or talk trash about. They dont take it very well. Grow some balls and say it to them in person!!!
Anonymous

Madisonville, KY

#17 Jun 23, 2011
This is the biggest ratt website I've ever seen
Common Sense

Long Beach, CA

#18 Jun 23, 2011
Homesliceofapplepie wrote:
This is the biggest ratt website I've ever seen
You call them rats...I call them law abiding PATRIOTS!!! Just because you are trash that supports drugs and crime doesn't give you ANY right to defend your actions by giving labels to law abiding citizens thats tired of your worthless ways. Here is an idea for you. Stop being a POS and then you won't have to worry about someone "ratting" on you. If my taxes isn't already paying for your sorry arse (be it foodstamps or whatever)...then I'm sure they will be paying for you in jail. So stop taking my money you POS.
who cares

Newburgh, IN

#19 Sep 24, 2011
Common sense your perfect right an guess what one day your a## might need foodstamps to or whatever. Alot of people need to stop throwing stones because we all are sinners,

Homewood, IL

#21 Oct 5, 2011
So do any of you know who set the Fires in Horse Branch? I am sure at least one of you that posts on these boards know. Thanks! for any help you may be able to provide. I appreciate it!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drugs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Recreational Legalization Causes Pot Prices to ... 4 hr JANE 1
News Strunk Waives Charges for Allegedly Selling Mar... (Jul '15) 6 hr hereiam 7
News Warrant sweep leads to drug arrest in Poplar Bluff 11 hr cali 26
News Hash,' honey oil' lab raided on S. State St. (Apr '10) Thu Here Is One 73
News Quigley Gets State Prison for Selling Heroin Feb 10 ExtendedForheadedOne 8
News Drug bust defendants face amended charges (Jul '14) Feb 10 love life dont hate 7
News Marriage Licenses Steven Gibson (Oct '12) Feb 10 Big moe 7
More from around the web