Operation nets 17 drug arrests

Sep 8, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Daily Journal/Sunday Journal

A six-month operation targeting drugs in Iroquois County concluded with 17 arrests on Friday.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of32
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Lovin it

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

Judged:

Shanmon Tiffany was one of them !! It's about time that slut got busted !! She sniched her way out of a dozen felonies . It's about time she got busted !
Scrappy Dappy Doo

Albany, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2012

Judged:

I'm thankful for anyone who gets busted! I don't associate with any of the druggies in town, thankfully. Glad they are cleaning up the streets around here. About time.
Happy Camper

Glenwood, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2012

Judged:

I'm glad they got Amay Martin but surprised they didn't get her Brother Jim and nephew Cody they are just as bad in drugs .Jim is a tire slasher and beats Tracy's ass every chance he gets .Tracy needs to kick Jim's ass to the street he doesn't work half the time free loads off her .But the two Crack heads love each other I guess thats why she doesn't part from him .
Chuck norris

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2012

Judged:

Clearly the best and brightest of Iroquois county. A bank robber out on bail hot busted selling drugs. Captain dumbass
sam

Watseka, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

WHAT ABOUT CURT TADEN STILL RACKIN UP CHARGES WHILE HES IN JAIL AINT THAT A BITCH HAHAH!!!
NITE WATCHER

Kankakee, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

How in hell did that lawerence papageorge get out of jail already he must have sucked off the sheriff or the judge and got out . what is this world coming 2 that they let hardcore druggies like that out .
smoke

Watseka, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

Pappageorge was arrested for pot...pot is a low bond assmunch. Hopefully they get this herion out of Watseka. Cody is Amy's son IDIOT....Sometimes when your a theif bad Karma comes out of the woodwork and bites ya even while incarcerated for other charges. Hopefully bankrobber and all the other herion dealers will head back up north where they belong.
Anomyous for a reason

Glenwood, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

Judged:

Their is alot more of them they need to get for drug usage and dealing in Watseka .For instance Heather Osbourne, Bill McNitt Jr, Bridget Davis and her husband ,Carolyn Huff , Casey Coy, Liz and Bart ,Avry Durflinger Jr and Patrick and Liz Tiffany ,Alice Richmond and Kurtis Taden Ex Girlfriend Amanda too many more names to mention they need to get off the streets .The police have worked hard on this matter for some time its our Judges that give these people a slap on the hand like Tiffany Wendal the Bank Robber.
Ashley Davis

Champaign, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

I know one of them that got busted but im not so sure their going to follow threw and indicated her but she needs it she has 3 kids and has openly admitted to doin cocaine to a judge and like was said in a comment above it seems the judges in this county don't crack down hard enough.
NITE WATCHER

Kankakee, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

Judged:

ALL THE DRUGGIES IN THIS TOWN NEED 2 BE LOCKED AWAY 4eVER BUT THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN WITH THE JUDGES WE GOT IN THE COURT ROOMS . ITS TIME 4 A CHANGE .
tiffany

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Chuck norris wrote:
Clearly the best and brightest of Iroquois county. A bank robber out on bail hot busted selling drugs. Captain dumbass
who you talking about i kno you ain't talkin about Jason first off he didn't kno the bank robbery was goin on and he don't sell drugs dumbass he stays at home and takes care of his girls kids
Big Boy

Kankakee, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

People need to learn to shut their cocksuckers.Maybe if people n Watsuka would get lifes n worry about themselves theyd b better off. GTFU.
Chuck Norris

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

tiffany wrote:
<quoted text> who you talking about i kno you ain't talkin about Jason first off he didn't kno the bank robbery was goin on and he don't sell drugs dumbass he stays at home and takes care of his girls kids
that's the funniest thing I've ever seen.
Haha

Kankakee, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Jason dont sell drugs everybody. N Im the pope. Tiffany where is your brain? Why would rob a bank in a town where you live n everybody knows you. Also Scott Baker is jail because of Nick Davis big Alabama talking ass.
Yep Yep

Watseka, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

NITE WATCHER wrote:
ALL THE DRUGGIES IN THIS TOWN NEED 2 BE LOCKED AWAY 4eVER BUT THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN WITH THE JUDGES WE GOT IN THE COURT ROOMS . ITS TIME 4 A CHANGE .
You mean with the SA we have in this county...criminal himself supporting other criminals...he needs to get out of town.
I second that

Kankakee, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

Judged:

Yep Jim Devine is a crook he dont earn his 120000$ a year job. Half the time he hungover when hes at the courthouse thats whyhe never make eye contact and talks with his head down. If people dont vote tho nothing will change.
buncha snitches

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

Judged:

Watseka scumbags cant just accept they got caught.. they ALWAYS narc somebody out.. people dont get off for free.. take a look at Andy Tinchers record
Burns Blakeside

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

Yeah. Those guys are narcs
haha

Kankakee, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

I know ive been on the recieving end of both of em. Blake is true what they about Avery dirflinger jr. N did Nick dumass tried to set up Benny Cahoe.
haha

Kankakee, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

My bad I know Nick the mumbling bitch tried to.Thats why he went to k3 to live with his mommy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of32
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••