Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Sou...

Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern California crime sweep

There are 4845 comments on the SF Gate story from Mar 9, 2006, titled Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern California crime sweep. In it, SF Gate reports that:

Hundreds of law enforcement officers targeted the Vagos motorcycle club Thursday in a Southern California sweep that netted 25 arrests of leaders and associates of what officials labeled an outlaw gang.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SF Gate.

MITCH AKA WOODSTOCK

AOL

#1891 Jul 2, 2008
lee,said it right !!! nothing else to say !!!
Valkyrie

Cypress, CA

#1892 Jul 2, 2008
Godzilla, I see your keeping it straight and real on here as usual. Respect and luv to the Green. Jeri Foreman told me to say hi to you and Shooter. So hi. Peace & Luv
Valkyrie
MITCH AKA WOODSTOCK

AOL

#1895 Jul 4, 2008
so darby,,,you are saying,,,that all bikers that are not in clubs dont do crimes?? that if you are not in a club that you are not guilty?? but if you happen to be in the vagos you are guilty of everything,,,,,you need to just shut up !!!!!! you have NO IDEA OF WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT !!!!!! NO WONDER YOU GET BEAT UP WHEN YOU GO INTO BARS,,,you are just a brainless loudmouth !!
Lee

Encinitas, CA

#1896 Jul 4, 2008
Darby you obviously dont know what you are talking about...cops who are accused of crimes are put on admin leave and/or made to do light duty until they are put on trial and/or convicted. Now if the crime if convicted hinders them from driving a patrol car or carring a firearm they will most of the time stay on the job with dicipline..which can be loss of rank and/or pay. That is why they have unions with attorneys..they fight to keep their jobs..and there are several working who have been convicted of crimes. Some may even be the ones answering the call to come to your home to take your report. And most people have to call the cops for a report...how else can you get a case number for your insurance...insurance requires it...so it is your only option. As for the military I know there are Marines here on base that have commited crimes and still working..but I have no idea how the military handles their cases. The only reason I know of a few cases that Marines are still working is my neighbor is a JAG officer with the Marines. So for you to say that cops and Marines are fired for commiting crimes is either ignorance or just a lie. Again you have no idea what you are talking about...What do you know about Vagos anyways...all the way out there in VA. Do you condone the Vietnam Vets MC, Legacy Vets MC? They all associate together including the HA's and VAGOS. And the honerably discharged vets and combat vets in these clubs. Or are all these Vets criminal minded also...which is your argument right?. That is the only word you can throw out.."criminal"...it sounds like you have allot of experiance with criminal activity...are you speaking from personal experiance? The Military ran guns and drugs in the metal coffins of their commrades during Vietnam. Personel from all branches are commiting crimes as we type in Iraq ect..That is why my neighbor is doing his second tour as a JAG officer..Like I said the list is way longer for bad deeds done by the Law Enforcment Gang, and the Military then it is by the Vagos. The only one deflecting the truth is you...The only stain on the underwear of the "BIKER" name is people like you who think it is all about you and what you think and theur can be no other way. And if you are calling me a stain for defending people like the Vagos..THANK YOU...that is a stain I am proud to be..Youve been brainwashed man...and honestly it sounds like you are jealous of MC's like the Vagos..I guarantee when you are out riding with your closed minded friends and a club like the Vagos shows up you talk crap amongst yourselves very quietly and wont even confront them with your very very strong views that you are so proud of..you sound like your all talk, and no bite. Enjoy your 4th that many criminal gang member Vets in these Clubs that you condone have fought for.

Since: Mar 08

WITNESS PROTECTION PROGRAM

#1897 Jul 7, 2008
Darby wrote:
Also for those of you that don't know what the vagos are really about. They don't let women or blacks join and they have ties to Nazi white hate groups. So go a head and defend them. Really shows who you are.
And the "Boy Scouts" forbid homosexuals from joining their organization... The Boy Scouts sure sound like a hate group too if you're gay. In comparison to your said generalized statement above, that means all Boy Scouts are "gay - haters."

Defend your own comments and show us an example of hypocrisy... No mumbling please!
Wrong Again

Patchogue, NY

#1899 Jul 8, 2008
Darby wrote:
We don't play those games in my neck of the world and that's why no punk gang has a strong hold on the Washington D.C. area.
Washington D.C. Gangs:
12th Street Crew, 10th Place Crew, 12th & Hamlin Street Crew, 13th Street Crew, 14th & Clifton, 14th & Good Hope Road Crew, 14th & Monroe Crew, 1512 Crew, 15th Place Crew (1-5 Mob), 16th and U Street Crew, 1st & Kennedy Crew, 1st & O Street Crew, 1st & Seaton Place Crew, 1st & T Street Crew, 203 Crew, 3500 Crew, 501 Capers Crew, 58th Street Mob, 5th & O Street Crew, 7 n L Mob, 7th & O Crew, 7th & Taylor Crew, Alabama Avenue Crew, Allison Street Crew, Barry Farms Crew, rw Brown Union, Clifton Terrace University, Condon Terrace Crew, Congress Park Crew, Crittenden Crew, E Street Crew, F Mob, Fairfax Village Crew, Fern Street Crew, H Street Crew, Hobart Stars, Hothead Boys, Kentucky Courts Crew, La Mara Park, La Mara R, Langston Crew, Levis Street Crew, Lincoln Heights Crew, Lincoln Westmoreland, Mellon Mob, Michigan Park Crew, Montana Avenue Crew, Naylor Road Crew, Orleans Crew, Park Morton Crew,Parkland Crew, Potomac Gardens Crew, Queen Street Crew, Riggs Road Crew, Rosedale Crew, Stanton Terrace Crew, Sursum Corda Court Crew, Todd Place Crew, Wellington Park Crew, Woodland Crew

Since: Mar 08

WITNESS PROTECTION PROGRAM

#1900 Jul 8, 2008
Darby wrote:
Once again you clowns want to talk about everything besides the vagos and the fact that they don't admit blacks or women. Or the fact that they don't throw out members when they get convicted of selling meth, stealing bikes or murder. Or the fact that members have been convicted of selling guns to white supremacists. All you clowns want to talk about is a few bad marines and cops.Before you clowns compare yourselves to cops show me a cop who has been convicted of selling drugs or murder and is still a cop. But see bozos this is want you want to talk about, the crimes of others. You don't want to defend the crimes of vagos. You just want to deflect the truth by pointing out the crimes of others, like that makes the crimes vagos get convicted of alright. And now instead of answering why the vagos allows members who steal bikes and selling drugs remain members.You clowns want to talk about the Boy Scouts now. You're a joke. The boy scouts don't want gays men teaching our children morality. Yeah, that's right, like the vagos are okay with gay members. I got no problem with gays, can you say the same bozo? And lastly, no I won't be going up to a bunch of vagos and telling them what I think of them. Just as you posers won't be coming to my home town and practicing your racial and criminal activities. 99% of the clown who join the vagos are punks who would never fight one on one alone. They're scared,that's why they joined a gang. And if one of them loses a fair fight they go get their fellow punk gang members to fight for them. We don't play those games in my neck of the world and that's why no punk gang has a strong hold on the Washington D.C. area.We who ride around here won't have guys like you around.And I am more of a man than of you will ever be and I don't need to join a gang to be a man. So you clowns keep talking about the Boy Scouts and I keep to the subject. A 15 year old scout is more of a man than any vagos will ever be. I bet your mother is real proud of all you vagos.How are you going deflect the truth next time bozo?
"Seriously, I can't understand a word you're saying. MUMBLER!!!"

~ Johnny Depp - CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY
Lee

Encinitas, CA

#1901 Jul 8, 2008
I understand Darby...its alright...your scared of them...dont be ashamed of it..all you say is the same stuff over and over but cant explain anything...Your neck of the woods?...please there are pussies everywhere and your probably the leader of them in your neck of the woods...
Im not defending the Vagos...they dont need me too...I defend a lifestyle...not of crime but of thinking for yourself and not believing everything you hear...but you are just brainwashed...Its Ok Darby I forgive you for being ignorant...there has to be people like you out there, If there wasnt I would have no one to laugh at...the reason you dont confront them is because your a coward..plain and simple...they will spank ya...PROVE ME WRONG...All you can say is they let members stay in even after they commit a crime? So what...you want them to turn thier backs on friends? You sound like you are the type that would..If your boys or family member committed a crime..you would probably turn your back on them...Yes there are cops that have been convicted of crimes still working...The crime gets reduced to an infraction or misdemeanor...including spousal abuse...they take some classes and they are good to work...this is not in all cases but it happens..Cops are the most hipocritical people I know...Just like you. With that way of thinking you should apply...you might make chief in a year or so...or were you not good enough for that either. I googled these friends of yours all recent.. "Two New York City police detectives, now retired, have been charged with participating in or attempting to commit eleven murders while cops"..Two NYPD sergeants and a detective were arrested Friday on drug-related corruption charges".. "Four Chicago police officers are facing felony charges after prosecutors alleged they illegally used their badges to intimidate people and get into residents' homes. Cook County State's Attorney Dick Devine says the charges against the officers include armed violence, home invasion, aggravated kidnapping and delivery of a controlled substance."...."2 more Philly cops arrested for brutality, They're charged with breaking jaw of graffiti painter, then covering up the police stop"...."a longtime Phoenix police officer arrested following an investigation into Internet child pornography."...."NY PD Cop Arrested on Rape Charges".... THIS IS MY FAVORITE...Moorestown, New Jersey police officer Robert Melia, Jr., 38, was charged last week for having non-consensual sexual intercourse with cows. These charges were levied on the heels of previous charges of sexually assaulting 3 girls."...Karate-Teaching NYPD Cop Arrested on Rape Charges"..."Waterbur y officer fired, accused of warning friend" His friend was dealing drugs and running guns..."Indiana cop facing Federal Drug Charges"...he was dealing COCAINE!! It goes on and on..So many it would take a few pages on this forum, but the most of you get the point...(except Darby the Clown) This is your GANG Darby...You can have em..These are all recent..Keep defending them..It shows who you are.

“Good Times”

Since: Jul 07

Earth

#1902 Jul 8, 2008
Darby wrote:
Once again you clowns want to talk about everything besides the vagos
Really? Read the last 1700 or so posts.
You guys are all the same, You just keep repeating the same old, tired lies hoping that someone will buy it.

Darby wrote:
and the fact that they don't admit blacks
Nor do most of the black clubs admit whites...What's your point?

Darby wrote:
or women.
Because it's a MENS club.

Darby wrote:
Or the fact that they don't throw out members when they get convicted of selling meth,stealing bikes or murder.


Not true.

Darby wrote:
All you clowns want to talk about is a few bad marines and cops.
And all you seem to want to do is talk about Vagos and you obviously don't know anything about them. The primary difference between the crimes of individual cops and Marines and so on is that a motorcycle club is not being paid to protect and serve the public and enforce the law. A guy in a motorcycle that makes a mistake and pays for it does not necessarily have to be tossed out. That would come at the discretion of the club. Many times guys that screw up are sent down the road and many times they're not. The cops don't have the luxury of being able to choose not to fire a cop that is convicted of a crime (nor should they)
Darby wrote:
this is want you want to talk about, the crimes of others. You don't want to defend the crimes of vagos.
If there are crimes being committed by individuals that happen to be Vagos then they are the crimes of the individual and should be prosecuted as such. Where your argument runs aground is when you try to say that the entire club is a criminal organization based on the crimes of these individuals.

Darby wrote:
And now instead of answering why the vagos allows members who steal bikes and selling drugs remain members.
I just covered that.
Darby wrote:
You clowns want to talk about the Boy Scouts now.
You're getting a little shrill here darby...Calm down.

Darby wrote:
You're a joke.
Keep laughin'

Darby wrote:
The boy scouts don't want gays men teaching our children morality.
That's not politically correct Darby! You'd better watch out, The thought police might come and get you...Oh, I forgot, You are the thought police.

Darby wrote:
Yeah, that's right, like the vagos are okay with gay members.
I don't personally like gay people...

Darby wrote:
I got no problem with gays,
I'm not surprised!

Darby wrote:
And lastly, no I won't be going up to a bunch of vagos and telling them what I think of them.
No surprise here either...

Darby wrote:
Just as you posers won't be coming to my home town
I've been there...Too many uneducated retards for my taste.

Darby wrote:
We don't play those games in my neck of the world and that's why no punk gang has a strong hold on the Washington D.C. area.
I believe that the biggest gang of all has control of the D.C. area and have it pretty screwed up from what I've seen.
Darby wrote:
We who ride around here won't have guys like you around.
That's pretty comical Darby...If I choose to be there you won't even come and tell me about how much you don't want me there...You're words (in case you forgot)

...
Darby wrote:
And lastly, no I won't be going up to a bunch of vagos and telling them what I think of them.
...
Remember when you said that Darby?

Darby wrote:
And I am more of a man than of you will ever be and I don't need to join a gang to be a man.
WOW! You must be a mans man...That explains you love of gay men!

Darby wrote:
How are you going deflect the truth next time bozo?
By telling it...
Chelisue

Redding, CA

#1903 Jul 9, 2008
Second Thoughts wrote:
<quoted text>One bad apple rots the whole barrel.
its the Donny and Marie show!!!!!
Jeri Foreman

AOL

#1905 Jul 10, 2008
Darby wrote:
Once again you clowns want to talk about everything besides the vagos I bet your mother is real proud of all you vagos.How are you going deflect the truth next time bozo?
I KNOW, I previously Posted it would be my last Post BUT NOW I'M GOING TO AMEND THAT TO IT was my last Post concerning ANYTHING about my Son nor anything concerning his present circumstances.....so help me God I swear I'll try so hard Godzilla to do just that HOWERVER I have read the Posts every day and tonight was it just friggin it! First off Darby I just have to believe your ignorant and theres no sin in being just ignorant BUT THERE IS a sin, it's just flat wrong to be stupid because stupidity has to be worked on hard!!!!!!If only to pretend that you are simply the first perhaps it's because you parents were closly related ....if your response is (if only in your own mind) yes, they had the same last name it proves my point. I am a female and if I remember right back in the day I don't think it was possible for a woman to be a "Patch Holder" MAYBE THINGS HAVE CHANGED BUT i DO KNOW PERSONALLY OF WOMAN CLUBS..........Man or woman I have never in my life and I have in the the 25-30 met my share from different CLUBS. Doesn't mean I ever rode with any but will say I was treated with respect although at a time when I was too young and stupid to realize these were all suspose to be "BAD GUY'S" I never experienced it myself and am belssed with a few of different Club memebers being true friends for 25 + years. You ignorant people just can't help that you are educationally challenged and can not read up to par because I have been from a distance to get the grand view just to witness the beauty of the love multi Motorcycle CLUBS show in numbers and strength as they go on toy runs or for charties all the "Patch Holders" no mater what CLUB NEVER HAD THE WORDS MOTORCYCLE GANG on any of them. I'm 51 years old, I think I'd of seen it. You talk about shit you don't know such as "you VAGO'S Mothers must be real proud" or whatever bullshit you wrote. Although you spout off about things you don't know don't tell me how the mother of any Motorcycle Clubs member feels, no matter what CLUB because I am mother I speak from experience when I say I HAVE NEVER BEEN PROUDER OF MY SON! I have to close this for now because I promised myself God and Godzilla I wouldn't go overboard anymore and I'm STARTING TO GET THERE..........In closing should you ever need a teacher to help with you ignorance look me up, I'm in the book first I'll teach you about not only how it's rude to talk about things we don't know about it's just NOT PROPER MANNERS Little, little ignorant Darby..........
jeri foreman
Jeri Foreman

AOL

#1906 Jul 10, 2008
Darby wrote:
Hey Mitch and Dino. Thanks for trying to hook me up , but I gotta pass.Dino you seem to like the word idiot and I am sure you have been called one all your life, starting with your parents. Any way Dino, first off when you join the service they ask you if you are a active member of a gang and if you say yes they don't want you. So if you know any active gang members in the military they lied when they joined or joined after they enlisted and they don't advertise that they belong to a gang, they live a lie. And no Dino I have never seen a vagos sell drugs, but the vagos members have been convicted of dealing drugs and much worse crimes and are not put out of their gang. And why, because the vagos are a criminal organization. Also Dino, I never saw Jeffery Dalmer eat or kill anyone, but he did. Our prisons are filled with gangs and gang members and I have never seen any of them commit crimes. I have never seen any of the Bloods or Crypts or vagos in prison sell drugs or anything else, maybe we should let them out. Hell I didn't see them so they must be innocent. You're a clown that could not make a valid point unless someone helped you. But you go on and keep defending criminals, shows where you are in life. Like Busa King said, " Keep your house in order." Then idiots ( IDIOTS ) like me won't think of the vagos as just another bunch of criminals. And yo Godzilla the constitution dose not give you the right to break the law. While you may be well spoken, your facts are twisted.
BEFORE I GO TO BED I just have to know 3 things DaRbY
#1 (And this alone will help so much) when you went to school and you ever took a school bus (even if you didn't actually ride on one you could still be familar) was that yellow bus big or was it kinda short?

#2. Are you truly just lonely with because you don't have any friends maybe (and not a darn thing wrong if so ) really close to your Mom, nurse maid imaginary friend, it really doesn't matter for what ever reason it is above is it lonliness that makes you get on this "Big Boy Post" and intentionally try to make people mad hoping for any response good or bad?

#3. I don't think I HAVE EVER MET ANYONE who knows everything about everyone and just lets flow with the ultimate all knowing wisdom you believe you have..........so do you have a degree? AND if so, is it under a magnet proudly displayed on any refridgerator in your dwelling?

IF your HONEST and OLY YOU KNOW IF YOU ARE LITTLE DARBY.......... If you answeredyes to 1 or more question I want people to quit picking on you becasue your Blissfully educationally challenged and you can't help it OTHERWISE YOUR JUST A LOUD MOUTH DUMBASS LITTLE NOBODY WHO HAD JUST best go to another "Forum" hell you can even create you own such as for example "It truly is possible to get my ass kicked....by a woman OR THERE'S Always "PUNKS UNITED 101" Whatever the hell you like..........just go talk your shit somewhere else because it's irritated the hell out of more than just me. You have freedom of speech you used it now if your just the latter of the 2 I said you could be then I am nicely as lady like as I can muster to shut the fuck about things no PUNK like you would know ANYTHING about.

FYI: THERE ARE GANGS THAT CALL THEMSELVES GANGS AND YOU MENTIONED THEM..........THE Bloods and their Rivals which one wouldn't let you in?
Jeri Foreman

AOL

#1907 Jul 10, 2008
It was suspose to read.....I am asking you to as nicely lady like as I can muster you to shut the f**k up things no PUNK like you would know ANYTHING about.

FYI: THERE ARE GANGS THAT CALL THEMSELVES GANGS AND YOU MENTIONED THEM..........THE Bloods and their Rivals which one wouldn't let you in?
Jeri Foreman

AOL

#1908 Jul 10, 2008
Lee wrote:
Im not defending the Vagos...they dont need me too...I defend a lifestyle...not of crime but of thinking for yourself and not believing everything you hear...but you are just brainwashed...So what...you want them to turn thier backs on friends? You sound like you are the type that would..If your boys or family member committed a crime..you would probably turn your back on them...Yes there are cops that have been convicted of crimes still working...The crime gets reduced to an infraction or misdemeanor...including spousal abuse...they take some classes and they are good to work...this is not in all cases but it happens..Cops are the most hipocritical people I know...for that I googled these friends of yours all recent.. "Two New York City police detectives, now retired, have been charged with participating in or attempting to commit eleven murders while cops"..Two NYPD sergeants and a detective were arrested Friday on drug-related corruption charges".. It goes on and on..So many it would take a few pages on this forum, but the most of you get the point...(except Darby the Clown) This is your GANG Darby...You can have em..These are all recent..Keep defending them..It shows who you are.
I should have just went to sleep instead of reading your Post, For the love of God it truly could be possible Darby is an Office of the law (not by the law, but doesn't like alot of them follow the law) I thought /I KNEW a time there were test's that had to be taken and passed doesn't that apply anymore?????????? Godzilla quite nicely told me a few times that the people I was writing back to and getting all pissed off over were probably cops I though it was a possibility but couldn't grasp the fact that intellegence level tests below or at 70 ( moron level) were accepted
I really and truly swear his tender remark about the only thing wrong with making love to a cow was not being able to kiss them had me feeling his sick (suspose to be a sheep anyway isn't it?)yet somehow true feelings about the who thing. This is the best (Darby) or the level of intellegence they now use?????????? TRUST ME I HAVE A BUMPER STICKER (Not on my car, but have one) that say's F**K THE JUSTICE SYSYEM, from experience I know they will charge you with NO EVIDENCE and get away with it if they want you bad enough but NOW I have to know that and believe they are STUPID as well, it's just not right, not right at all any of it ..........I'm totally in shock stupid as that sounds
That was a very well written Post you made by the way, so Darby you are not ONLY A LOUD MOUTH DUMBASS YOU are What passes for Law enforcement now.....shall I expect you to come arrest me? "Kitty, Kitty"??????????
Jeri Foreman

AOL

#1909 Jul 10, 2008
Dino wrote:
<quoted text>
Darby, are you an idiot? Do you read something into that, which is not being said?
All VAGOVFFV is saying is treat me the way you want to be treated. Is that so difficult to comprehend? Its the "Golden Rule". It applies whether or not you're in a MC or a church or on the job.
Treat me with respect, I'll treat you with respect. Don't get much simpler than that.
Sounds like some "Biker Gang" made you into its b-i-t-c-h at one point and now you're spewing hate against anyone that rides with or without a club...
I thought everything yyou wrote was basic truth pretty simple.
I totally agree with all you said but the last sentence is what rings true just as much as the rest and I simply have to believe it because when I orginally Posted tonight I was being really nice trying to cover every possible avenue for him talking all that shit. It's very possible I will personally check around that he did try out for the Club could NOT EVEN make "Mascot" willing chose "Bitch" and those guys just aren't in to that far as I know..........MAYBE, JUST maybe that's what as you said started and fueld his rage and drove him to instead become what Lee pointed out he is now. I have to believe all of what I just wrote about Darby is at least possible........It's wrong regardless all of it but for now I can at least keep a small part of my sanity.

Goodnight,

jeri
Jeri Foreman

AOL

#1910 Jul 10, 2008
Darby wrote:
And one more thing Godzilla a " news flash " just for you. My opinion was not for the criminal minded as yourself. I just didn't care very much for a bunch of criminals trying to justify the criminal activity of the vagos. And obviously you and some other clowns care enough about my opinions to respond. In closing let me say, keep riding around without your helmet. Nature has a funny way of weeding clowns like you out of the gene pool.
Please, I am asking nicely will you let me pay your way (travel expences) to my place and say to me what you just said to Godzilla.........PLEASE I will do so gladly just for the pleasure I would get out of watching you slap yourself (AND I PROMISE YOU WOULD)I swear no one but you would be involved in any harm to yourself, NEVER EVER DISRESPECT him again on here you stupid, stupid little man. IF YOU don't just bore him than you amuse him because your still talking your shit you stupid ,stupid little PIMPLE ON THE ASS OF A PUNK, you are way beneath the person he is. GOT IT? This is is I have to just close this out cause am pissed.
FYI: I'm probably going to hear from him cause he doesn't need a woman or anyone else to stand up for him..........I AM SO SORRY I CAME BACK ON THIS TONIGHT, where did you come from?
OMG!

“Good Times”

Since: Jul 07

Earth

#1911 Jul 10, 2008
Slow down Jeri...He's just another one of the uneducated masses that have a skewed opinion and can't resist sharing it with the world.

He's nothing more than a cop loving sycophant with a bad attitude that probably evolved out of the frustration that comes from never having any friends.
His rage concerning the club is more than likely jealousy at never having anyone accept him as a close friend or brother. He'll never get over it because with his unreasonable hatred of everything that he doesn't understand he'll never be able to attract any friends and he knows it.
He has no idea what he's even saying most of the time...I mean look back at his posts and my replies.

I have to keep explaining to him what he says so he can understand how foolish he appears to everyone.

So Jeri...Don't worry about him and those like him, They are just lonesome and desperate.
marine one

Costa Mesa, CA

#1912 Jul 10, 2008
I met one which he call himself the Letterman he was the VP out of Mexico I think. He seem all right had a 20 min coversation with him. The good bad and the ugly
Valkyrie

Cypress, CA

#1913 Jul 10, 2008
Godzilla, Lee, Dino, and my favorite, Jeri. I love the verbal spankings you are giving this closed minded idiot. Keep up the good work.

Luv, Respect and, Peace


Valkyrie
Jeri Foreman

AOL

#1914 Jul 10, 2008
Ahhh man, now I have to feel bad for him????? I didn't read the Posts I'd missed in sequence and it just really pissed me off. If someone would of told me in 2004 I would somehow at 51 became a self appointed spokes person for Motor Cycle CLUBS, I'd of thought they were insane but as you know I've been living through the injustice and unfainess and coruption for awhile now BUT what astounds me is that they can't cover up any better than they do who they are ( I have you to explain to me) AND what is the big vendeta for the Vago's????? I in all my adult years have never said anything to anyone in writing/ phone smoke signals I wouldn't say right to their faces, I may be stupid but that's how I believe it should be. You are a man that doesn't talk B.S. about anything I just saw red when I saw what he said to you, it just wasn't right. I knew I'd hear from you about it but I said what I felt I had to say. Am I wrong in believing that everyone has freedom of speech but why just come and keep coming to say shit they know nothing about concerning anything is it just to get people like me going? I just don't understand any of it and as you saw my 1st Post tried to give him every opportunity to just be ignorant. Isn't this what used to be "entrapment" back when it seemed the laws applied to everyone. The gangs they refer to anymore involve anyone of 2 or more wouldn't that therefore make Motorcycle Law Officers a gang? When did it just become a roll of the dice with no justice. Thank you Godzilla, you've got to admit I try and hold it down for you but this Darby and the ones like him just enrage me. I never say anything I wouldn't do if I say it someone has to just make me understand.... and you know it is what it is and it isn't right. I have prayed for years now I'll wake up and it was all just a bad dream but it isn't and there apparently isn't a damn thing I can do to make it right.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drugs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Possible a bad batcha of heroin, sends EMS scra... 7 min Susanne 1
News Sheriff Cory Hutcheson Vowed to Clean Up His Ru... 3 hr Yep 3
News Owner accused of selling drugs at party story (Oct '09) 5 hr Grace55 186
Could Marijuana Ever Replace Opioids? 6 hr dkranks 1
News 15 nabbed in drug sweep 7 hr Kim Bhasin 10
News Judge ask churches, community to get involved i... (May '14) 8 hr Thug sweeper 2
News Prescription drug abuse a plague (Oct '14) 9 hr MadMoney 34
More from around the web