Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern California crime sweep

Full story: SF Gate 4,802
Hundreds of law enforcement officers targeted the Vagos motorcycle club Thursday in a Southern California sweep that netted 25 arrests of leaders and associates of what officials labeled an outlaw gang. Full Story
hill

AOL

#5806 Jan 28, 2013
hill wrote:
<quoted text>back at ya brother.
to all my friends .do you see this silver bullet /papa smurt.is this a game or did i do it again.please give me heads up it you no anything.your friend hill.he wants my e-mail.hit me back all.
HILL

AOL

#5807 Jan 28, 2013
TO MY FRIENDS RATTRAPPER/HULA/PIGGY/WOW.?DO YOU NO.papa smurt.nina.silver bullet.real or a game.i call then trolls.how about going strong .was i set up do any of you no then as bikers.out to get me ?or friends? let me no.my friends.they want my e-mail .to help save me from trolls no did not give it.asking for help.what would you do.
Silver Bullet

High River, Canada

#5808 Jan 28, 2013
hill wrote:
<quoted text>to all my friends .do you see this silver bullet /papa smurt.is this a game or did i do it again.please give me heads up it you no anything.your friend hill.he wants my e-mail.hit me back all.
His idea was to send you a link, which he won't post on Topix. He knows what he's doing. No worries, he's only trying to help me out.
hill

AOL

#5809 Jan 28, 2013
Silver Bullet wrote:
<quoted text>
His idea was to send you a link, which he won't post on Topix. He knows what he's doing. No worries, he's only trying to help me out.
dont belive this guy.my friends.i need you.i dont no this guy.bro's i need you.silver bullet trying to make me look bad.you all no win i lie.help a friend.hill.
hill

AOL

#5810 Jan 28, 2013
HILL wrote:
TO MY FRIENDS RATTRAPPER/HULA/PIGGY/WOW.?DO YOU NO.papa smurt.nina.silver bullet.real or a game.i call then trolls.how about going strong .was i set up do any of you no then as bikers.out to get me ?or friends? let me no.my friends.they want my e-mail .to help save me from trolls no did not give it.asking for help.what would you do.
anyone no this guy.i need you.he tells lies puts this on post i did not say.you no her yours friends our .i am one.
Silver Bullet

High River, Canada

#5811 Jan 28, 2013
Do you have cell phone apps?
hill

AOL

#5813 Jan 28, 2013
Silver Bullet wrote:
Do you have cell phone apps?
why?i am laughting at you.whe dont i just tell you were i live .
hill

AOL

#5814 Jan 28, 2013
Silver Bullet wrote:
<quoted text>
this is a lie.if i was trying to help him out ?why would i be asking for help?hill

“who will be left to speak out?”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#5815 Jan 28, 2013
Just forget it
Rattrapper

Victorville, CA

#5816 Jan 28, 2013
Hill,
Wish I could help you out but I'm out of the loop. All I can give for advice is what I posted back on post #5798.

Don't know anyone but you, Hula & Wow/piggy.

Hill, It wouldn't hurt to give out an email address- IF you know how to go about it.
I have many email addresses from just about all of the ones out there. Hotmail, Live, Gmail, Yahoo, Thunderbird, Zoho, Outlook, Verizon, Sbcglobal, and even a few old AOL addresses.
*Do not ever give out your main account email, or your ISP's.(If you use a PC)
Use a disposable through yahoo or if your ISP has that option, use one of theirs. If not, you can get one off the web, or make a gmail or hotmail email account just for this kind of situation- one that you can delete if needed.
Enter all the needed info, name...birth date...zip code...with 100% aliases, bs info. Even your zip code.

The more email addresses and different email providers- the merrier. One can't have too many. ;)

For FB (Facebook) I have an email addy that is strictly used for that account, for youtube, I use a different email that

I don't use for other sites, I also use different email addies for all sites requiring registration.

For business purposes, I use another unrelated email account...
Anyway, I'm sure you get the drift. ;)

Sorry I couldn't be of help, but I wish you good luck and I'm sure some skepticism and good ole common sense will prevail.

I hope that all are having a decent 2013. Haven't seen Wow or Hula on here in quite awhile- hope they pop in soon.

Take care Hill.
test

Fontana, CA

#5817 Jan 29, 2013
test
hill

AOL

#5818 Jan 29, 2013
NinaRocks wrote:
Just forget it
this is one ninarocks.
hill

AOL

#5819 Jan 29, 2013
Rattrapper wrote:
Hill,
Wish I could help you out but I'm out of the loop. All I can give for advice is what I posted back on post #5798.
Don't know anyone but you, Hula & Wow/piggy.
Hill, It wouldn't hurt to give out an email address- IF you know how to go about it.
I have many email addresses from just about all of the ones out there. Hotmail, Live, Gmail, Yahoo, Thunderbird, Zoho, Outlook, Verizon, Sbcglobal, and even a few old AOL addresses.
*Do not ever give out your main account email, or your ISP's.(If you use a PC)
Use a disposable through yahoo or if your ISP has that option, use one of theirs. If not, you can get one off the web, or make a gmail or hotmail email account just for this kind of situation- one that you can delete if needed.
Enter all the needed info, name...birth date...zip code...with 100% aliases, bs info. Even your zip code.
The more email addresses and different email providers- the merrier. One can't have too many. ;)
For FB (Facebook) I have an email addy that is strictly used for that account, for youtube, I use a different email that
I don't use for other sites, I also use different email addies for all sites requiring registration.
For business purposes, I use another unrelated email account...
Anyway, I'm sure you get the drift. ;)
Sorry I couldn't be of help, but I wish you good luck and I'm sure some skepticism and good ole common sense will prevail.
I hope that all are having a decent 2013. Haven't seen Wow or Hula on here in quite awhile- hope they pop in soon.
Take care Hill.
ty Rattrapper.if you see wow,hula,tell them hey.ty
hill

AOL

#5820 Jan 29, 2013
hill wrote:
<quoted text>ty Rattrapper.if you see wow,hula,tell them hey.ty
i dont no why but i think .ninarocks is wow.dont no why she would do that & papa smurf .billy the bank.
Silver Bullet

High River, Canada

#5821 Jan 29, 2013
hill wrote:
<quoted text>i dont no why but i think .ninarocks is wow.dont no why she would do that & papa smurf .billy the bank.
And you're the easter bunny, glad we all know each other now.
rattrapper

Victorville, CA

#5822 Jan 29, 2013
LOL! the Easter Bunny!hi all I'm trying out the speaker option instead of typing this is from my Google Nexus 7 tablet. You can speak and it types for you. Hey this would be great for the ones who aren't good spellers. Pretty cool! I just got this tablet and wanted to tryout speak function instead of keyboarding but this tablet has a cool virtual keyboard. Okay, take care all I'm going to go play with my tablet.
Hulagen

El Monte, CA

#5823 Jan 29, 2013
Hill,Rattrapper,wow,piggy, hows my topix folk doing? trapper good advice on the e-mail post. Trapper having fun with the new toy,lol. I need to buy me a tablet i wana play.Technology is getting pretty awsome.
Hulagen

United States

#5824 Jan 29, 2013
Hill, dont feed the trolls. Lol. Dont sweat it hill just brush it off your shoulder. EVERYONE Super Bowl Sunday is around the corner!! Yeahh. Nothin like BBque,Cold beers a good game, and mingle with some freinds on a sunday Afternoon.
Rattrapper

Victorville, CA

#5825 Jan 30, 2013
Hey Hula,
I like your advice for Hill.:)
Good to see ya back. Yeah! I love technology. My Tablet is cool- way fun! You should get one, I think you'd enjoy it!

I like the Google Nexus 7 better than the Kindle Fire HD and B&N Nook, because it is not proprietorial, you can also use Kindle's Amazon and the Nook's B&N by getting those apps from Google Play.

The Google Play Store has tons of apps for Android devices, and many are free.
Whereas with the Kindle or Nook you are rather limited to their own apps, and not very many freebies for them.

The Nexus 7 runs on Android 4.2, which is the latest version of Jelly Bean.
I got the 32 GB version, which as of now is the highest GB you can get.
I guess that's still not enough GB for some peeps, but one can always use cloud storage.

Hey Hill, Hula gave you some good advice.:)

I hope all you fellas have a super Super Bowl Sunday.:)
hill

AOL

#5826 Jan 30, 2013
Hulagen wrote:
Hill, dont feed the trolls. Lol. Dont sweat it hill just brush it off your shoulder. EVERYONE Super Bowl Sunday is around the corner!! Yeahh. Nothin like BBque,Cold beers a good game, and mingle with some freinds on a sunday Afternoon.
Hulagen thanks thats good advice .good to see you .and to Rattrapper thanks.49er go all the way.just my opinion.have a good one .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drugs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Iowa woman locked up after locked out of home 9 min Elise Gingerich 6
Norman cracking down, heroin on the rise (May '10) 52 min pearl 14
Drug dealers busted 11 hr Mrs Fudd 1
Point man sentenced in heroin case 11 hr yrah right 11
2 heroin ODs, 2 lives saved in Bedford 12 hr RightPlaceRightTime 1
Illegal Prescription Drug Raids In Georgetown (Mar '11) 13 hr Mama rose 105
Grove City: Sippy-cup shoplifting results in ro... 15 hr Recall The Mayor 2

Drugs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE