Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Sou...

Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern California crime sweep

There are 4834 comments on the SF Gate story from Mar 9, 2006, titled Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern California crime sweep. In it, SF Gate reports that:

Hundreds of law enforcement officers targeted the Vagos motorcycle club Thursday in a Southern California sweep that netted 25 arrests of leaders and associates of what officials labeled an outlaw gang.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SF Gate.

“"And The Beat Goes On"”

Since: Jan 08

Apple Valley

#4102 Nov 29, 2008
Tom Turkey wrote:
<quoted text>
I noticed that you left out all of my personalities and my pal The Vagos Gang, what up with dat? I am not The Vagos Gang, but of course we are friends.
Happy Turkey Day to you and everyone here also.
I have family stuff for the next few days so don't look forward to my postings. Like I said I am about done playing here any way.
Probably the biggest lie you've told yet!
Still Here

Upper Marlboro, MD

#4103 Nov 29, 2008
Jeri Foreman wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably the biggest lie you've told yet!

The facts speak for themselves, your boy was convicted of murder.

You say you know the name of the real killer, a lie.

You said I would be having some gang members paying me a visit soon, a lie.

You said that you spent 45 minutes with a lawyer and that you were suing me, a lie.

You said that you were never posting here again out of respect for the family of your boys victim, a lie.

You said that I would not be posting here anymore, a lie.

Your word means nothing. I use to just think that you're "Half Wit." I finally realized a few weeks ago that you are insane. You can't possibly even think before you speak. You are a proven liar here and a whack job.

After the last BS lie you told about having me thrown off this post, I am surprised that you'd even show your face around here again. You don't have a shred of self respect.

The fact is your boy was convicted of a gang related murder and you claiming his innocence and knowing who the real killer is, well that's just one of your many lies. You're a sad pathetic pathological liar.

A Vagos Motorcycle gang member was found guilty Wednesday of the 2004 murder of an Apple Valley man.

Daniel Lee Foreman, 30, of Apple Valley faces 50 year to life in prison for the murder of James Gavin during a botched robbery.

The jury deliberated for six days before finding Foreman guilty of murder, assault with a firearm, attempted residential robbery and 1st degree burglary as well as finding numerous special allegations to be true.

“Given the nature of the evidence and the nature of the witnesses, I felt confident that there would be a guilty verdict,” said Deputy District Attorney Brit Imes, who prosecuted the case.“But how it ultimately played out was unsure.”

In 2004, Foreman and Ryan Matteson, 31, both of Apple Valley entered a house in the 11900 block of Manzana Road holding Gavin and another man at gunpoint.

Gavin, 43, of Apple Valley made a break for the door and Foreman shot him in the back piercing his heart and killing him.

During Foreman’s trial, Matteson pleaded guilty to voluntary manslaughter and attempted burglary in exchange for key testimony against Foreman.

Matteson testified that Foreman fired the shot that killed Gavin.

The bullet that killed Gavin also struck the arm of Jessica Brown, 49, who was entering the residence as Gavin was headed for the door.

Foreman’s sentencing is set for Jan., 28.

Matteson was given 13 years in prison as part of his plea agreement.

A Vagos Motorcycle gang member was found guilty Wednesday of the 2004 murder of an Apple Valley man.

Your Momma

Upper Marlboro, MD

#4104 Nov 29, 2008
Arrested were:

Jason JORDAN, Vagos OMG Sacramento Chapter President
William SECREST, Vagos OMG Sacramento Chapter Road Captain
Shane SMITH, Vagos OMG Sac Vice President
Ronald ELLSWORTH, Vagos OMG Great Green North Member
William STRATTON, Vagos OMG Tahoe Basin Chapter President, International Officer and highest ranking Vagos member in Northern California
Matt WALTERS, Vagos OMG Yolo County Chapter Member
Lanny HOWSLEY, Vagos associate
Jessica PETERSON, Vagos associate
Brett WILSON, Vagos associate
Chad BURTON, Vagos associate
Brian HOFFMAN, Vagos associate
William HANDCOCK, Vagos associate
Sheleana KERWOOD, Vagos associate
Eric PHILLIPS, Vagos associate
Shawn KEEFER, Vagos associate
Patrick MULHERN, Vagos associate
Margaret BERMUDEZ, Vagos associate
Teresa LOUGHNER, Vagos associate

The following statistics are resulting from operation “Black Pearl”:

21 arrests including 6 validated Vagos OMG members
Over 30 pounds of methamphetamine ice
$13,298.00 in United States Currency
60 firearms, which included 6 unregistered assault weapons and 3 stolen firearms
20,000 rounds of ammunition and several high capacity magazines
3 motorcycles
Vagos Outlaw Motorcycle Gang apparel and indicia

Based upon evidence and information uncovered during this investigation, a methamphetamine source of supply was revealed and investigators were able secure search warrants for this secondary drug trafficking organization.

On January 9, 2006, detectives with the Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department, Sacramento CAL-MMET and Special Agents with the California Department of Justice, Firearms Division, served two additional search warrants on the business and residence of Vagos OMG associate Robert MURRAY.

A search of MURRAY’s business, identified as Murray’s Auto Body and Paint, and MURRAY’S residence, resulted in the seizure of 15 lbs of methamphetamine ice, 7 firearms and the arrest of 2 individuals.

On January 9, 2006, a follow-up investigation by detectives with the Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department along with the Sacramento CAL-MMET team resulted in the seizure of an additional 15 pounds of methamphetamine and the arrest of 2 more individuals.

TOTALS FOR BOTH INVESTIGATIONS:

25 arrests which included 9 validated Vagos OMG members
$ 93,298.00 in United States Currency
75 firearms – Which included 7 unregistered assault weapons and 5 stolen firearms
7 Harley Davidson motorcycles, 2 vehicles seized – 2 of which were stolen
Vagos Outlaw Motorcycle Gang affiliation items which included apparel and indicia
----------
Your Momma

Upper Marlboro, MD

#4105 Nov 29, 2008

Shequan Jackson wrote:
Found Jeri`s picture, posing on her neighbors bike.....
http://www.joblog.co.za/wp-content/uploads/20 ...

Still LMAO.
Your Momma

Upper Marlboro, MD

#4106 Nov 29, 2008
You should be so proud. Here's a pic of any ugly a** Vagos gang killer.

http://www.vvdailypress.com/onset...
CAP

Boise, ID

#4107 Nov 29, 2008
Your Momma wrote:
You should be so proud. Here's a pic of any ugly a** Vagos gang killer.
http://www.vvdailypress.com/onset...
Yea, and I bet YOUR MOMMA is really proud of you, WHAT AN IGNORANT PIECE OF CRAP YOU AND YOUR MULTIPLE PERSONALITIES ARE. I mean really! is there a low that you won't go too? Do you really think your continued attacks on Jeri enlighten anyone on the ways of the vagos. It seems to me that the vagos are the ones that are able to practice restraint against your idiocy and total lack of maturity!!!
Big Black

Upper Marlboro, MD

#4108 Nov 29, 2008
CAP wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, and I bet YOUR MOMMA is really proud of you, WHAT AN IGNORANT PIECE OF CRAP YOU AND YOUR MULTIPLE PERSONALITIES ARE. I mean really! is there a low that you won't go too? Do you really think your continued attacks on Jeri enlighten anyone on the ways of the vagos. It seems to me that the vagos are the ones that are able to practice restraint against your idiocy and total lack of maturity!!!
You don't have to pratice restraint, unless it's to far for you to ride your junker bike.

Arrested were:

Jason JORDAN, Vagos OMG Sacramento Chapter President
William SECREST, Vagos OMG Sacramento Chapter Road Captain
Shane SMITH, Vagos OMG Sac Vice President
Ronald ELLSWORTH, Vagos OMG Great Green North Member
William STRATTON, Vagos OMG Tahoe Basin Chapter President, International Officer and highest ranking Vagos member in Northern California
Matt WALTERS, Vagos OMG Yolo County Chapter Member
Lanny HOWSLEY, Vagos associate
Jessica PETERSON, Vagos associate
Brett WILSON, Vagos associate
Chad BURTON, Vagos associate
Brian HOFFMAN, Vagos associate
William HANDCOCK, Vagos associate
Sheleana KERWOOD, Vagos associate
Eric PHILLIPS, Vagos associate
Shawn KEEFER, Vagos associate
Patrick MULHERN, Vagos associate
Margaret BERMUDEZ, Vagos associate
Teresa LOUGHNER, Vagos associate

The following statistics are resulting from operation “Black Pearl”:

21 arrests including 6 validated Vagos OMG members
$13,298.00 in United States Currency
60 firearms, which included 6 unregistered assault weapons and 3 stolen firearms
3 motorcycles
Vagos Outlaw Motorcycle Gang apparel and indicia

Based upon evidence and information uncovered during this investigation, a methamphetamine source of supply was revealed and investigators were able secure search warrants for this secondary drug trafficking organization.

On January 9, 2006, detectives with the Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department, Sacramento CAL-MMET and Special Agents with the California Department of Justice, Firearms Division, served two additional search warrants on the business and residence of Vagos OMG associate Robert MURRAY.

A search of MURRAY’s business, identified as Murray’s Auto Body and Paint, and MURRAY’S residence, resulted in the seizure of 15 lbs of methamphetamine ice, 7 firearms and the arrest of 2 individuals.

On January 9, 2006, a follow-up investigation by detectives with the Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department along with the Sacramento CAL-MMET team resulted in the seizure of an additional 15 pounds of methamphetamine and the arrest of 2 more individuals.

TOTALS FOR BOTH INVESTIGATIONS:

25 arrests which included 9 validated Vagos OMG members
$ 93,298.00 in United States Currency
75 firearms – Which included 7 unregistered assault weapons and 5 stolen firearms
7 Harley Davidson motorcycles, 2 vehicles seized – 2 of which were stolen
Vagos Outlaw Motorcycle Gang affiliation items which included apparel and indicia
CAP

Boise, ID

#4109 Nov 29, 2008
BB post 4108

Well that intelligent, sophisticated response certainly explains why you copy and paste. What a moron!
Intelligent Sophisticated

Upper Marlboro, MD

#4110 Nov 29, 2008
CAP wrote:
BB post 4108
Well that intelligent, sophisticated response certainly explains why you copy and paste. What a moron!
I am busy today so cut and paste is what you get Cap. I have nothing against you dude or the Vagos gang, I just don't like being told that I can't post on a public blog.---------
Daniel Lee Foreman, 30, of Apple Valley faces 50 year to life in prison for the murder of James Gavin during a botched robbery.
The jury deliberated for six days before finding Foreman guilty of murder, assault with a firearm, attempted residential robbery and 1st degree burglary as well as finding numerous special allegations to be true.
“Given the nature of the evidence and the nature of the witnesses, I felt confident that there would be a guilty verdict,” said Deputy District Attorney Brit Imes, who prosecuted the case.“But how it ultimately played out was unsure.”
In 2004, Foreman and Ryan Matteson, 31, both of Apple Valley entered a house in the 11900 block of Manzana Road holding Gavin and another man at gunpoint.
Gavin, 43, of Apple Valley made a break for the door and Foreman shot him in the back piercing his heart and killing him.
During Foreman’s trial, Matteson pleaded guilty to voluntary manslaughter and attempted burglary in exchange for key testimony against Foreman.
The bullet that killed Gavin also struck the arm of Jessica Brown, 49, who was entering the residence as Gavin was headed for the door.
Valkyrie

Corona, CA

#4111 Nov 29, 2008
Tom Turkey wrote:
<quoted text>
I noticed that you left out all of my personalities and my pal The Vagos Gang, what up with dat? I am not The Vagos Gang, but of course we are friends.
Happy Turkey Day to you and everyone here also.
I have family stuff for the next few days so don't look forward to my postings. Like I said I am about done playing here any way.
I thought you had family stuuf to do for the next couple of days? another lie! You have still been on here with all your personas plus a few new ones! God! How childish you look. Not to mention you must not have family to visit sence you"ve been on here this whole Holiday week-end.
And the beat goes on and on and on.......
Big Black

Upper Marlboro, MD

#4112 Nov 29, 2008
Valkyrie wrote:
<quoted text>I thought you had family stuuf to do for the next couple of days? another lie! You have still been on here with all your personas plus a few new ones! God! How childish you look. Not to mention you must not have family to visit sence you"ve been on here this whole Holiday week-end.
And the beat goes on and on and on.......
My family and friends are at my home Valleydyke. Obvisouslsy you and the rest of the "Vagos Topix Gang" doesn't want me to leave this post because you keep addressing me directly.

Why is it so important for you and the rest of the internet bullies to dominate this old worn out post?

If you want me to stay in this childish arguement, then you and and the rest of the "Half Wits" should keep addressing me. It's really sad that I am so important in your life.

Do they have Thanks Giving in prison?
Ha Ha

Upper Marlboro, MD

#4113 Nov 29, 2008
Jeri Foreman wrote:
Is today the day? Could be. Even if it's not though it'd only be just a short while longer.
Ha Ha
God

United States

#4114 Nov 30, 2008
Big Black wrote:
<quoted text>
My family and friends are at my home Valleydyke. Obvisouslsy you and the rest of the "Vagos Topix Gang" doesn't want me to leave this post because you keep addressing me directly.
Why is it so important for you and the rest of the internet bullies to dominate this old worn out post?
If you want me to stay in this childish arguement, then you and and the rest of the "Half Wits" should keep addressing me. It's really sad that I am so important in your life.
Do they have Thanks Giving in prison?
You use the term half-wit ( a person with half a brain ). You on the other hand seem to be a nit-wit , a person with no brain.

invest a few bucks in a program wit Spell-Check
REALITY

Palm Desert, CA

#4115 Nov 30, 2008
God wrote:
<quoted text>You use the term half-wit ( a person with half a brain ). You on the other hand seem to be a nit-wit , a person with no brain.
LOL
REALITY

Palm Desert, CA

#4116 Nov 30, 2008
God wrote:
<quoted text>You use the term half-wit ( a person with half a brain ). You on the other hand seem to be a nit-wit , a person with no brain.
Oh BTW, whist i dont know you obviously,I still feel need to warn you that by saying that to the woodbridge crew you have in their minds joined what they describe as "bullies."ANYONE who even so much as says anything like the TRUTH, ie the Vagos are a MOTORCYCLE CLUB (yes i know the gov has decided to call them a gang but it says on this topic to start with Vagos CLUB, targeted ) is painted with the same old boring brush by the woodbrige crew.Best regards whoever you are and thanks for your simple yet accurate observations.
Spell Check

Upper Marlboro, MD

#4117 Nov 30, 2008
God wrote:
Did I misspell a word? That's the best you got, you're silly. Funny thing is if I make a typo you or some other idiot jumps all over it, but the worst grammar and by far the most spelling mistakes comes from the Vagos gang supporters. Though you and your "Half Witted" friends seem to over look those. A good deal of you can not even make a proper sentence or one of you rambles on with a moronic diatribe that makes little if any sense. I guess you understand that most of you are idiots and you just don't expect proper spelling.

Are you going to start correcting everyone's spelling or just mine? This is just another example of your hypocrisy.

You and the other "Half Wits" really want me to stay here, are you that lonely?

You call yourself God this time, you'll answer to God for that one day.

Arlington

Upper Marlboro, MD

#4118 Nov 30, 2008
REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Oh BTW, whist i dont know you obviously,I still feel need to warn you that by saying that to the woodbridge crew you have in their minds joined what they describe as "bullies."ANYONE who even so much as says anything like the TRUTH, ie the Vagos are a MOTORCYCLE CLUB (yes i know the gov has decided to call them a gang but it says on this topic to start with Vagos CLUB, targeted ) is painted with the same old boring brush by the woodbrige crew.Best regards whoever you are and thanks for your simple yet accurate observations.
I was born and raised in Arlington Virginia and have spent most of my life here. Wood Bridge is the address of my work server, I would never be stupid enough to use anything that you criminals could use to find me. Though you could search all of Arlington.

If I chose to I could hack any of you clowns, but I don't break the law. No one here could hack my server because of the security and they would be detected in a second. Which would be followed by a knock at your door. I have just been hoping one of you all would try, I am daring any of you, just try.

Finally some one admits the Vagos are classified as a gang. Now the reason I keep bring up the fact that the Vagos have been classified a street gang by the Federal Gov and the state of California because some of you clown say the Vagos gang is unfairly targeted by law enforcement. Guess what, law enforcement targets street gangs. If the Vagos don't like that, then maybe they should clean up their act. They could start with putting out all members arrested for selling meth, murder, theft, etc...

Can anyone here cite just one example of a Vagos being put for criminal acts? Some of you jokers are quick to mention bad cops. I can give you examples of cops breaking the law and being fired from their job. Can you give just one example of that happening to a Vagos, just one please?

Why do you want me to stay here?
Arlington

Upper Marlboro, MD

#4119 Nov 30, 2008
REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Oh BTW, whist i dont know you obviously,I still feel need to warn you that by saying that to the woodbridge crew you have in their minds joined what they describe as "bullies."ANYONE who even so much as says anything like the TRUTH, ie the Vagos are a MOTORCYCLE CLUB (yes i know the gov has decided to call them a gang but it says on this topic to start with Vagos CLUB, targeted ) is painted with the same old boring brush by the woodbrige crew.Best regards whoever you are and thanks for your simple yet accurate observations.
Is this maggot killer still a Vagos?

REALITY

Palm Desert, CA

#4120 Nov 30, 2008
Arlington wrote:
<quoted text>
I was born and raised in Arlington Virginia and have spent most of my life here. Wood Bridge is the address of my work server, I would never be stupid enough to use anything that you criminals could use to find me. Though you could search all of Arlington.
If I chose to I could hack any of you clowns, but I don't break the law. No one here could hack my server because of the security and they would be detected in a second. Which would be followed by a knock at your door. I have just been hoping one of you all would try, I am daring any of you, just try.
Finally some one admits the Vagos are classified as a gang. Now the reason I keep bring up the fact that the Vagos have been classified a street gang by the Federal Gov and the state of California because some of you clown say the Vagos gang is unfairly targeted by law enforcement. Guess what, law enforcement targets street gangs. If the Vagos don't like that, then maybe they should clean up their act. They could start with putting out all members arrested for selling meth, murder, theft, etc...
Can anyone here cite just one example of a Vagos being put for criminal acts? Some of you jokers are quick to mention bad cops. I can give you examples of cops breaking the law and being fired from their job. Can you give just one example of that happening to a Vagos, just one please?
Why do you want me to stay here?
oh shut up you twit, no ones admitted to anything, the fact that BY DEFINITION ANY GROUP COULD BE CLASSIFIED AS A GANG USING THE GUIDELINES...you think WAY WAY WAY TOO MUCH of yourself.Who other than you gives a flying fug who you are. Oh BTW using your logic the "knock on the door " is a threat.have a wonderful day stewing about whats right and whats wrong, in the end there is only ONE judge and im not afraid to meet him.
REALITY

Palm Desert, CA

#4121 Nov 30, 2008
oh sorry forgot, i dont care personally if you stay here or not, its up to you if you want to keep making a fool of yourself.;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drugs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 3 Arrested in Jackson County Drug Bust 24 min ladywarrior 4
News NYC man sentenced to 25 years in federal prison... 2 hr ZIONIST FIFTH COLUMN 5
News Traffic stop turns up pot, cocaine and heroin 3 hr silly rabbit 3
Toms River need opiate 8 hr Sotaboy 1
News Judge won't reduce bond for Charles Spencer Smith (Feb '07) 18 hr Bloody wanker 22
News Meth lab found in Bonny Doon barn, first drug-c... (Jul '10) 23 hr cracked up 306
News Police: Shooter left cellphone at homicide scene Fri butters_ 4
More from around the web