Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Sou...

Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern California crime sweep

There are 4838 comments on the SF Gate story from Mar 9, 2006, titled Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern California crime sweep. In it, SF Gate reports that:

Hundreds of law enforcement officers targeted the Vagos motorcycle club Thursday in a Southern California sweep that netted 25 arrests of leaders and associates of what officials labeled an outlaw gang.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SF Gate.

Popo

Yucca Valley, CA

#3769 Oct 21, 2008
There she goes again, saying she has/is stating "facts" and what are these facts? That not all gang members are bad? That not all cops/soldiers/marines/firefigh ters/teachers/etc are good?

We learn that in 3rd grade, sweetie. We also learned the difference between opinions, facts and beliefs, in school.

Oh but there I go, assuming you had a proper education.

For people who claim to be open-minded a lot, you sure do generalize.
Popo

Yucca Valley, CA

#3770 Oct 21, 2008
Da Vagos Gang wrote:
Damn you girls done gone buck wild up in here. You all need a man like me to keep you busy making money. If you all ain't to long in the tooth, maybe I can use you. You chicks need something to do. You need a old man with a strong Vagos pimp hand, like myself. Well I got more meth to sell and ho's to pimp. Just slapped one of them around, for the hell of it. Vagos for Life -22- Green Nation Rules -- Bro before Ho's.--FTW--
This is exactly how Lee talks. Actually, Lee is probably more vulgar and obnoxious. But he hates cops so he is a'ok.
Po Po 2

Upper Marlboro, MD

#3771 Oct 21, 2008
Jeri Foreman wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm with "Val", you go girl..........doesn't matter what you say though, how many times have I stated facts? They don't care about those though, it would defeat their whole "Mob Mentality". The Very BEST to You, Val, Yawn, Godzilla & Cap.
Always,
jeri
As long as you have been posting here I am sure you must have stated at least one fact by now, but damn if I can remember what it was.What are these facts you speak of? I can remember several of your lie. Do you live in reality at all? If you keep telling the same lies long enough do you start to believe them? Do you have any clue how many time you have posted here? You're whacky.
Po Po 2 and Boo Boo

Upper Marlboro, MD

#3772 Oct 21, 2008
Popo wrote:
<quoted text>
This is exactly how Lee talks. Actually, Lee is probably more vulgar and obnoxious. But he hates cops so he is a'ok.
Lee must be in prison or rehab. Maybe he is Sara Palin's husband and he's laying low for now.
Billy BA

Inglewood, CA

#3773 Oct 21, 2008
Da Vagos Gang

Upper Marlboro, MD

#3774 Oct 22, 2008
Billy BA wrote:
http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/ 10/21/biker.gang.arrests.ap/in dex.html
Just a social club?
Na, we're an anti-social gang. Ain't nothing you sheep who follow the laws of society can do to stop us. As long as people want meth,guns and ho's, we'll be around. We're the Green Nation, you know who -22-, Vagos for Life. I gotta go sell some more meth to the high school kids and I might even slap one of my ho's around. Nothing goes better with that first cup of coffee, than slapping a ho. Vagos Rule.
TOOSASSY

AOL

#3775 Oct 22, 2008
I have no problems with any motor cyle member and know many for over 42 years. When i go to the bars its not the bikers that are causing problems, usually its a drunk or a boyfriend or girlfriend fight. I live in the high desert of phelan, ca. never see anything wrong here. I think people watch to many movies!!!
Po Po 2 and Boo Boo

Upper Marlboro, MD

#3776 Oct 22, 2008
TOOSASSY wrote:
I have no problems with any motor cyle member and know many for over 42 years. When i go to the bars its not the bikers that are causing problems, usually its a drunk or a boyfriend or girlfriend fight. I live in the high desert of phelan, ca. never see anything wrong here. I think people watch to many movies!!!
Hey AOL, I know you. Cool alias. What's it stand for? A-ngry O-ld L-ady. I don't think anyone has a problem with people would ride motor cyles, it gangs we have a problem with. You're a silly one.
Po Po 2 and Boo Boo

Upper Marlboro, MD

#3777 Oct 22, 2008
Popo wrote:
There she goes again, saying she has/is stating "facts" and what are these facts? That not all gang members are bad? That not all cops/soldiers/marines/firefigh ters/teachers/etc are good?
We learn that in 3rd grade, sweetie. We also learned the difference between opinions, facts and beliefs, in school.
Oh but there I go, assuming you had a proper education.
For people who claim to be open-minded a lot, you sure do generalize.
Facts, she ain't got no stinking facts. But I do. She and the rest of the hens have none.
Truth and Justice

Upper Marlboro, MD

#3778 Oct 22, 2008
I have some facts also, anyone want to hear them?
DeerEyes

United States

#3779 Oct 22, 2008
Valkyrie wrote:
Deer Eyes! You go girl! LOL I just love it! You've got me rollin all over the floor on your last two posts.LOL L&R Valkyrie
Sorry, I just got sick of listening to some jerk that does not know anything about me, talk shit about me and the ladies on here. He can kiss my
Ass. I am a business owner, I have two bikes, a car a and a truck that are paid for, no credit cards that I own anything on. A home. I am very well know in my community for working with disabled kids and adult. I teach sign language to some of my kids. I run a group of ladies that ride there own bikes. I take care of two rental properties. Go to the gym every day. I have more of a life then that jerk will ever have.
I am not a ho, or a biker slut and will not allow anyone to treat me as one. I do not care about his opinion, just got sick of hearing about it. So kinda went off.........LOL
Hang in their girl. Glad you got a chuckle out of it. In all honesty so did my friend. He said the guy needs to get laid and if he can not get a girl than he should go get a guy. But just go get some and get over it.
Have a Graet Day !!:)
Valkyrie

Corona, CA

#3780 Oct 22, 2008
Deer Eyes I know what you mean! I just have to look at the sorce(them) and I realize that they are mentally unstable. I have taught all my sons to be nice to the handy cap and I have always lived by that. But these people are not mentally impared they are just mentally out there. So I just let it go for the most part.It does burn my butt on the other hand because my son is on his second tour in Iraq just so these yeahoos can sit here and put us all down. I just have to believe that God will take care of them in his time. Have a Great day and if you can go for a ride. I can hardly wait until me and the ole man can get us our trike. We sure won't be home much! L&R Valkyrie
Truth and Justice

Upper Marlboro, MD

#3781 Oct 22, 2008
DeerEyes wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I just got sick of listening to some jerk that does not know anything about me, talk shit about me and the ladies on here. He can kiss my
Ass. I am a business owner, I have two bikes, a car a and a truck that are paid for, no credit cards that I own anything on. A home. I am very well know in my community for working with disabled kids and adult. I teach sign language to some of my kids. I run a group of ladies that ride there own bikes. I take care of two rental properties. Go to the gym every day. I have more of a life then that jerk will ever have.
I am not a ho, or a biker slut and will not allow anyone to treat me as one. I do not care about his opinion, just got sick of hearing about it. So kinda went off.........LOL
Hang in their girl. Glad you got a chuckle out of it. In all honesty so did my friend. He said the guy needs to get laid and if he can not get a girl than he should go get a guy. But just go get some and get over it.
Have a Graet Day !!:)
WHAT DOES ANYTHING YOU SAY HERE HAVE TO DO WITH THIS POST. KEEP UP YOU TRASH TALK AND WE'LL KEEP TO THE TOPIC OF THIS POST.--VICTORVILLE — James Gavin was at the wrong place at the wrong time when he was shot and killed by two alleged gang members, investigators testified during a preliminary hearing on Thursday.

Homicide Detective Donald Mahoney, of the San Bernardino County Sheriff's Department, testified that Daniel Foreman, 29, and Ryan Matteson, 30, entered a Manzana Road home in Apple Valley on July 23, 2004, looking for a man named John.

Their intent, Mahoney said, was to rob this man of money and drugs. What the two suspects found instead were Gavin and two other people.

Mahoney said he learned during his investigation that Foreman entered t he bedroom of the home carrying a .22-caliber revolver.

"Foreman did the talking to the three individuals in the bedroom," Mahoney testified. "James Gavin began to run toward the open door and Foreman's gun went off."

Gavin's body was later found by emergency personnel in the front lawn of the home. A woman was shot in the arm.

"Foreman yelled,'That's for John'," as the two assailants fled the house, Mahoney testified.

Foreman and Matteson were arrested on March 9 and now face charges of murder, attempted murder, attempted robbery, burglary and being participants in a criminal street gang. The maximum penalty for these crimes is 60 years to life imprisonment.

California Highway Patrol officer Royal Johnson, a member of the gang task force, testified during the hearing that Foreman and Matteson are known members of the Vagos motorcycle gang.

Johnson said he based this on the tattoos of the suspects — Foreman has a green number 22 tattoo on the back of his neck, considered to be a Vagos symbol — and discussions with other members of the gang.

Johnson said the gang members were known for "insurance fraud, vehicle theft, assault with a deadly weapon and selling narcotics."----------
Truth and Justice

Upper Marlboro, MD

#3782 Oct 22, 2008
Valkyrie wrote:
Deer Eyes I know what you mean! I just have to look at the sorce(them) and I realize that they are mentally unstable. I have taught all my sons to be nice to the handy cap and I have always lived by that. But these people are not mentally impared they are just mentally out there. So I just let it go for the most part.It does burn my butt on the other hand because my son is on his second tour in Iraq just so these yeahoos can sit here and put us all down. I just have to believe that God will take care of them in his time. Have a Great day and if you can go for a ride. I can hardly wait until me and the ole man can get us our trike. We sure won't be home much! L&R Valkyrie
YOU ARE HERE DENYING THE VAGOS ARE A GANG AND TALKING ABOUT HOW THEY ARE JUST A GROUP OF GOOD OLE BOYS AND I AM THE INSANE ONE??--- The following statistics are resulting from operation “Black Pearl”:

21 arrests including 6 validated Vagos OMG members
Over 30 pounds of methamphetamine ice
$13,298.00 in United States Currency
60 firearms, which included 6 unregistered assault weapons and 3 stolen firearms
20,000 rounds of ammunition and several high capacity magazines
3 motorcycles
Vagos Outlaw Motorcycle Gang apparel and indicia

Based upon evidence and information uncovered during this investigation, a methamphetamine source of supply was revealed and investigators were able secure search warrants for this secondary drug trafficking organization.

On January 9, 2006, detectives with the Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department, Sacramento CAL-MMET and Special Agents with the California Department of Justice, Firearms Division, served two additional search warrants on the business and residence of Vagos OMG associate Robert MURRAY.

A search of MURRAY’s business, identified as Murray’s Auto Body and Paint, and MURRAY’S residence, resulted in the seizure of 15 lbs of methamphetamine ice, 7 firearms and the arrest of 2 individuals.

On January 9, 2006, a follow-up investigation by detectives with the Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department along with the Sacramento CAL-MMET team resulted in the seizure of an additional 15 pounds of methamphetamine and the arrest of 2 more individuals.

TOTALS FOR BOTH INVESTIGATIONS:

25 arrests which included 9 validated Vagos OMG members
Over 30 pounds of methamphetamine ice
$ 93,298.00 in United States Currency
75 firearms – Which included 7 unregistered assault weapons and 5 stolen firearms
20,000 rounds of ammunition and several high capacity magazines
7 Harley Davidson motorcycles, 2 vehicles seized – 2 of which were stolen
- YEAH HON, JUST A CLUB. WAS OJ FRAMED ALSO? KEEP UP YOUR INSULTS "VAGOS TOPIX GANG." I'LL STICK TO THE TOPIC OF THIS POST AND THE TRUTH.
Da Vagos Gang

Upper Marlboro, MD

#3783 Oct 22, 2008
You're wasting your time here Truth. See Truth a lot of people are messed up, their head ain't right. You know Ted Bundy had 100's of marriage proposals? All serial killers and bad boys have a group of sick women who love them. Doesn't matter what they do or who they kill, you got these crazy women who love them. Just like you got these stupid people I sell meth to, they love the stuff. We Vagos depend on sick women to want us and believe me boy, there's a bunch of them. We pass them around from bro to bro and then pimp them out and these silly ho's still love us. Give up Truth, if I want these ladies to walk across broken glass they'll do it for the Vagos. Now I gotta go sell some meth and pimp slap some ho's.---- Green Nation--- Vagos for Life-- 22
DeerEyes

United States

#3784 Oct 22, 2008
Valkyrie wrote:
I will keep your son in my prayers, what is his first name? I agree about remembering the source.
I take care of a little girl that was born with a disability that makes her jaw somewhat deformed. She is the most happiest child I have ever met. Always makes everyone that takes the time to talk to her smile. I take her to hockey games, she loves them. The team comes out and they come right to the glass and wave at her and almost always give her a hockey puck. Yet when we go out into the public kids are so mean to her and parents just stare at her. To judge her with out ever even knowing anything about her. That is what this guy on here reminds me of.
Never knowing just judging.
I just made cho. pudding and Carmel apples with two of my clients. They had a blast. Going to be gong on the toys for tots run that is here in Albuquerque on Sunday with some of the girls from my riding group and a few of my male friends. Hope it is not too cold. But then that is why we have chaps.LOL Saturday is girls night out with my bike club, we always have a blast. Wish you could come along. Have a good evening. OK
Ryan Matteson

Upper Marlboro, MD

#3785 Oct 22, 2008
DeerEyes wrote:
<quoted text>
I will keep your son in my prayers, what is his first name? I agree about remembering the source.
I take care of a little girl that was born with a disability that makes her jaw somewhat deformed. She is the most happiest child I have ever met. Always makes everyone that takes the time to talk to her smile. I take her to hockey games, she loves them. The team comes out and they come right to the glass and wave at her and almost always give her a hockey puck. Yet when we go out into the public kids are so mean to her and parents just stare at her. To judge her with out ever even knowing anything about her. That is what this guy on here reminds me of.
Never knowing just judging.
I just made cho. pudding and Carmel apples with two of my clients. They had a blast. Going to be gong on the toys for tots run that is here in Albuquerque on Sunday with some of the girls from my riding group and a few of my male friends. Hope it is not too cold. But then that is why we have chaps.LOL Saturday is girls night out with my bike club, we always have a blast. Wish you could come along. Have a good evening. OK
Just what does this have to do with the topic of this post?--- I got off Twist, haha, you didn't. You ought not of killed him.
Ryan Matteson

Upper Marlboro, MD

#3786 Oct 22, 2008
Da Vagos Gang wrote:
You're wasting your time here Truth. See Truth a lot of people are messed up, their head ain't right. You know Ted Bundy had 100's of marriage proposals? All serial killers and bad boys have a group of sick women who love them. Doesn't matter what they do or who they kill, you got these crazy women who love them. Just like you got these stupid people I sell meth to, they love the stuff. We Vagos depend on sick women to want us and believe me boy, there's a bunch of them. We pass them around from bro to bro and then pimp them out and these silly ho's still love us. Give up Truth, if I want these ladies to walk across broken glass they'll do it for the Vagos. Now I gotta go sell some meth and pimp slap some ho's.---- Green Nation--- Vagos for Life-- 22
I agree with you that I'm wasting my time here. But these clowns have been wasting their time here for over 2 years. I'll leave for awhile soon and others will take my place. Then I'll come back and these losers will still be here waiting for me. I'm not sure why they hang out here and bully others. I know after a short time it's no longer fun, but for now it is. The "Vagos Topix Gang" must be having fun too.
DeerEyes

United States

#3787 Oct 22, 2008
Truth and Justice wrote:
<quoted text> WHAT DOES ANYTHING YOU SAY HERE HAVE TO DO WITH THIS POST. KEEP UP YOU TRASH TALK AND WE'LL KEEP TO THE TOPIC OF THIS POST.--VICTORVILLE — James Gavin was at the wrong place at the wrong time when he was shot and killed by two alleged gang members, investigators testified during a preliminary hearing on Thursday.
Homicide Detective Donald Mahoney, of the San Bernardino County Sheriff's Department, testified that Daniel Foreman, 29, and Ryan Matteson, 30, entered a Manzana Road home in Apple Valley on July 23, 2004, looking for a man named John.
Their intent, Mahoney said, was to rob this man of money and drugs. What the two suspects found instead were Gavin and two other people.
Mahoney said he learned during his investigation that Foreman entered t he bedroom of the home carrying a .22-caliber revolver.
"Foreman did the talking to the three individuals in the bedroom," Mahoney testified. "James Gavin began to run toward the open door and Foreman's gun went off."
Gavin's body was later found by emergency personnel in the front lawn of the home. A woman was shot in the arm.
"Foreman yelled,'That's for John'," as the two assailants fled the house, Mahoney testified.
Foreman and Matteson were arrested on March 9 and now face charges of murder, attempted murder, attempted robbery, burglary and being participants in a criminal street gang. The maximum penalty for these crimes is 60 years to life imprisonment.
California Highway Patrol officer Royal Johnson, a member of the gang task force, testified during the hearing that Foreman and Matteson are known members of the Vagos motorcycle gang.
Johnson said he based this on the tattoos of the suspects — Foreman has a green number 22 tattoo on the back of his neck, considered to be a Vagos symbol — and discussions with other members of the gang.
Johnson said the gang members were known for "insurance fraud, vehicle theft, assault with a deadly weapon and selling narcotics."----------
TOPIC:"VAGOS MOTORCYCLE CLUB.....

NOT A GANG, IT IS A CLUB. And We Love Them.
There I kept to the topic. Happy!
Da Vagos Gang

Upper Marlboro, MD

#3788 Oct 22, 2008
DeerEyes wrote:
<quoted text>
TOPIC:"VAGOS MOTORCYCLE CLUB.....
NOT A GANG, IT IS A CLUB. And We Love Them.
There I kept to the topic. Happy!
We love you too sister. That's my old lady, I got some free stuff for you next time I see ya. I want all my Vagos bros to hook all you old ladies up with some product. Now I gotta go sell some meth and slap some ho's.---See I told ya Truth, they love us, how you like me now?---- Vagos for Life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drugs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lincoln grand jury indicts 15 for drug trafficking (May '13) 4 min whaa 33
News Drugs Shipped Via UPS Leads to the Arrest of Two (Apr '12) 2 hr Evil am I 14
News Gettysburg man found with empty heroin packets 6 hr Fitus T Bluster 3
News Investigation into "drug-related activity" lead... 7 hr caricature 1
News Search warrant results in four arrests - 3:15 a... 17 hr They cannot kill ... 1
News Cartel leaders, Fat Leonard and Filner: Duffy s... 22 hr honestbroker 1
News Hawaii musician charged in ice bust (Mar '08) Tue Snore 4 170
More from around the web