Gang Injunction Issued In Crack Down On Anaheim Violence

The second gang injunction ever issued in Orange County was signed by a judge Friday as prosecutors work to crack down on the activities of members of an Anaheim street gang. Full Story
no gangs in cerritos

Cerritos, CA

#478 Dec 17, 2012
they got fam together. wont bang on each other.they play tweek strip poker.stop telling on each other 2 on who got caught with pants down.lol. gbg gangsters lol.pc gayboy gangs
Tripy

United States

#480 Dec 25, 2012
Haha all you fools is funny
East Side AnHeim

Cypress, CA

#482 Jan 16, 2013
Gang
chicas del lado este ahm

United States

#483 Jan 26, 2013
Esers frum anahim don came out ice police es on the barrio,es la migra not gangsterunit
ESE ENE X3

Orange, CA

#484 Jan 31, 2013
pela tacos big bad santa nita rifa
ESENEREX3
HTR GXG

Modesto, CA

#485 Feb 2, 2013
ESE ENE X3 wrote:
pela tacos big bad santa nita rifa
ESENEREX3
fck chuntanaita!!!!LOS DIABLOITOS GANGSTER GROVE
CITY OF Gs

Garden Grove, CA

#486 Feb 3, 2013
HTR GXG wrote:
<quoted text>fck chuntanaita!!!!LOS DIABLOITOS GANGSTER GROVE
PELA TACOS BIG BAD EVILxWAYS GXG
roxsana

United States

#487 Feb 5, 2013
What happend to him? N does anybody knw if traviesa still lives around the o.c or her sister my mom would hang out them bck in da day maybe u evn knw my mom nora
Gilbert wrote:
<quoted text> I knew padrino frm 18 st malditos and yup ur right he was the main man up in that bitch i dont know how old are you? But i knew him and use to kick it with him in about 97 through 04 then i lost contact with him cause i got busted came out and didnt have his number he used to live in anaheim by the northgate of la palma hes a down asss homie along with some other cats i know frm there. Im not frm anywhere but i grew up in anaheim moved to alot of different areas of OC and through out that time we were always tite i know grumpy happy the homegirl traviesa dopey and a bunch of other malditos good people. My real name is Gilbert he use to call me G are they still around? How old are you?
drowzy

San Pedro, CA

#489 Apr 13, 2013
PARKERO wrote:
AQUI PARA ESIDE BUENA PARK GANG
pela ese this is barrio los coyotes gang controla the west side of bp homie
anah13m blvd

United States

#490 Apr 14, 2013
Anaheim is were its happening
cvls 4st stryker

United States

#491 Apr 26, 2013
V corona 4st you fools from anaheim dh are still alive I thought u guys were all dead u vatos are weaku couldnt hang in gun playing with us u fools are a bunch of rapist and petafiles take ur hood of the map ese u vatos are an emberasment to the sur and this aint internet banging its the real deal come to the hood so we can finish u vatos off once and for all!!! los Scts gang controlla levas
A DE ACHE GANG

Seward, AK

#492 May 30, 2013
PURO PINCHE ADH GANG CONTROLAMOS BIG BAD ANAHEIM A48GANG
A DE ACHE GANG

Seward, AK

#493 May 30, 2013
cvls 4st stryker wrote:
V corona 4st you fools from anaheim dh are still alive I thought u guys were all dead u vatos are weaku couldnt hang in gun playing with us u fools are a bunch of rapist and petafiles take ur hood of the map ese u vatos are an emberasment to the sur and this aint internet banging its the real deal come to the hood so we can finish u vatos off once and for all!!! los Scts gang controlla levas
pela scts this is big bad ADHGANG homie controlamos ur hood too ese , u guys will be muertos be for we all are ese adh all day every day putos
wabheim liehiem

Cerritos, CA

#494 Jun 5, 2013
clean the mayates off your blocks before u speak on anyone.your fat black prositutes and crack out pimps on beach blvd anaheim!u guys are a disgrace helping keep trucha for them@letting piasas pick them up.atleast buena park is down. l.a. county!so u know where is coming from u lames!handle your skandal!gross how u run your house mouse!
slick cvls 4th st

Los Angeles, CA

#495 Jun 25, 2013
A DE ACHE GANG wrote:
<quoted text> pela scts this is big bad ADHGANG homie controlamos ur hood too ese , u guys will be muertos be for we all are ese adh all day every day putos
u mickey mouse vatos are funny a joke throwing up ur weak ass dh shit give it up u guys are a bunch of wabs santana runs ur varrio
slick cvls calle cuatro

Los Angeles, CA

#496 Jun 26, 2013
A DE ACHE GANG wrote:
PURO PINCHE ADH GANG CONTROLAMOS BIG BAD ANAHEIM A48GANG
u vatos cant even control ur own varrio levas u levas use to be green lighted I enjoyed smashing and smoking u vatos straight chapetes u guys aint on the map ese lames cvls calle cuatro leva
Beach Bvld

Westminster, CA

#498 Jun 28, 2013
slick cvls calle cuatro wrote:
<quoted text>u vatos cant even control ur own varrio levas u levas use to be green lighted I enjoyed smashing and smoking u vatos straight chapetes u guys aint on the map ese lames cvls calle cuatro leva
dares only 1 hood n dat nice soft as cotton city surrounded by hills you fools not even on our level braggin bout bangin who u bang on urself gotta pump gas to bang on fools they so far away keep it real we run this shit from the 605 to the 55 91 to the 405 to oceanside SD until WE comin comin coming around the mountain wettin' homies up like a motherfcking fountain.
Slick cvls

Los Angeles, CA

#499 Jul 2, 2013
Beach Bvld wrote:
<quoted text>
dares only 1 hood n dat nice soft as cotton city surrounded by hills you fools not even on our level braggin bout bangin who u bang on urself gotta pump gas to bang on fools they so far away keep it real we run this shit from the 605 to the 55 91 to the 405 to oceanside SD until WE comin comin coming around the mountain wettin' homies up like a motherfcking fountain.
sounds good puto
eric gonazles

Kailua Kona, HI

#500 Aug 23, 2013
OxC SUR SIDER wrote:
its funny how people from LA think there all bad ass and talk shit on oc just cause they went to disneyland or knotts ignorant fucks theres neighberhoods that been here wayy before barrios in LA like santa ana Ftroop 1930 orange varrio cypress 1940 la jolla 1940 anaheim citron street 1960 anahei jeffrey st 1970 anaheim barrio uno 1950 santa ana delhi 1930 anaheim la colonia 1940 fullerton tokers town 1940 santanita 1940 big stantone 1960....so shut the fuck up and most crimes in oc dont get reported cause they dont wanna scare away disneyland tourists theres shootings in anaheim and santa ana every other day and OC is the only county of nothing but mexican american neighberhoods do your homework levas !
actually LA COLONIA has been banging since the 30's. LA FABRICA 1930's. JUNGLE CITY 1960's. PENGUIN CITY 1950's. TRAVELERS CITY 1950's. WESTSIDE ANAHEIM 1950's or 60's. JEFFREY ST since the 60's. BARRIO UNO since 1950's CITRON ST 1960's or 50's. fck fullash*t they've only been here since the 70's!! they aint sh*t they will never be gang banging as old as Anaheim gangs so they can suck a fat d*ck!!! and la jolla hasn't been here since the 40's?? they been here since the 70's too late 70's
eric gonazles

Kailua Kona, HI

#501 Aug 23, 2013
slick cvls calle cuatro wrote:
<quoted text>u vatos cant even control ur own varrio levas u levas use to be green lighted I enjoyed smashing and smoking u vatos straight chapetes u guys aint on the map ese lames cvls calle cuatro leva
this lame chumpete hahaa corona???? really leva?? who the fck claims the piece of sh*t white city ese?? just a bunch of big houses where a bunch of white folks live haha I rather claim Anaheim hills before I f*ken claim corona becux ill still be in my city tht big badd Anaheim city puto!!! where all the crimes happen! get the fck outta here tryin to diss Anaheim! u just talk sh*t cux u noe ur too much of a puto to come over here to my town nd get smoked! MUCH RESPECTS TO THE AHM DEVIOUS HOOLDUMS. keep putting these lame putos on check dawg!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drugs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What does $600,000 worth of weed look like, any... 23 min street value maybe 1
24 Arrested in Crystal City Area Based Cocaine ... 4 hr cc resident 15
Trespassing call results in four arrests (Feb '12) 7 hr liars 7
Mayor relieves Jackson police chief of duties 7 hr Ms Sam Cat 22
Brazil: Evangelical lawmakers worry gay activists 9 hr Belle Sexton 3
Cops: Mastic, Shirley safer after crackdown - (Nov '07) 11 hr ashley 208
Puna man accused of importing meth 11 hr Joe Balls 1

Drugs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE