Feds bust Mexican cartel with Austin ...

Feds bust Mexican cartel with Austin ties

There are 19 comments on the KVUE story from Mar 15, 2010, titled Feds bust Mexican cartel with Austin ties. In it, KVUE reports that:

Officers say a Mexican drug cartel based a cocaine operation in Austin. The two-story home at 2216 Billy Fish Street in Manchaca looks like any other in the neighborhood.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KVUE.

Alejandra Montez

Austin, TX

#3 Apr 5, 2010
WOW! you just never know who people are these days. I saw all of that on the news and it was mind blowing that apd and no other agency can get this county into shape.
Melinda Sanchez

Austin, TX

#5 Apr 5, 2010
Yeah this is crazy, those girls need to get a real life, and stop clinging to these big time drug dealers. What is that showing your kids and it is making you look stupid when you cant live that life anymore. I was bored and searching the internet and i am glad that i found this web site cause these people have alot to say about austin texas
Carlos mendietha

Austin, TX

#7 Apr 5, 2010
Melinda Sanchez wrote:
Yeah this is crazy, those girls need to get a real life, and stop clinging to these big time drug dealers. What is that showing your kids and it is making you look stupid when you cant live that life anymore. I was bored and searching the internet and i am glad that i found this web site cause these people have alot to say about austin texas
i am glad too cause these people are crazy.
Tellin it like it is

Houston, TX

#8 Apr 7, 2010
Why it's insane how you people like to straight up hate as if you are all envious of someone Else's misfortune. Feel accomplished?
melinda sanchez

Austin, TX

#9 Apr 8, 2010
Tellin it like it is wrote:
Why it's insane how you people like to straight up hate as if you are all envious of someone Else's misfortune. Feel accomplished?
you know what they should get what they deserve and then some,you may be a dealer your self cause only a fool would take up for people like this.
Z-RO Thats YOU

Sandy, TX

#10 Apr 8, 2010
"Man you know what's a trip, how these nuckle head a** nikkas and these bullsh*t a** broads always got something to say about the next man and his household! Unable to get on top of they sh*t cause they so worried about everybody elses! What he got and what he don't have and what they need to get! Man, if they emphazied they time on them, Maybe they'd be a better person they self!" -Z-RO
MELINDA SANCHEZ

Austin, TX

#11 Apr 13, 2010
THAT IS WHY THIS WORLD IS SO MESSED UP, WHY DON'T YOU GET OUT HERE AND EARN YOUR MONEY THE RIGHT WAY. YEAH THE MONEY MAYBE GOOD AT THAT TIME BUT LOOK AT THOSE PEOPLE NOW,LOCKED AWAY AND DOING WHAT THE WHITE MAN TELL THEN TO DO,WHAT KIND OF LIFE IS THAT. PEOPLE THAT DATE DRUG DEALERS AND THEY GET BUSTED ALL THEY DO IS MOVE TO THE NEXT DRUG DEALER TO DATE AND THAT IS THE LIFE STYLE THAT THEY ARE USED TO. IT'S LIKE THEY DON'T THINK OF NOTHING ELSE BUT GETTING DESIGNER HAND BAGS AND RINGS AND CLOTHES,WHAT ABOUT YOUR MORALS,THOSE GIRLS ARE TRASH AND WILL ALWAYS BE TRASH NO MATTER HOW YOU LOOK AT WHAT WE ARE SAYING ABOUT THEM. I BET ALL THOSE PEOPLE HAVE NICE HOUSES AND CARS AND US HARD WORKING PEOPLE CAN'T EVEN GET A LOAN TO GET A HOUSE,BUT DRUG DEALERS COME IN AND BUY HOUSES WITH DRUG MONEY AND THEN YOU BECOME FRIENDS WITH THEM SO THAT YOU CAN GET THE SAME THING,AND PIGGY BACK OFF OF WHAT SOMEONE ELSE HAVE. SO Z-RO YOU NEED TO GET A LIFE AND STICK WITH THE GOOD PEOPLE AND NOT THE DRUG DEALERS.
Fit for bizz

Tomball, TX

#13 May 3, 2010
MELINDA SANCHEZ wrote:
<quoted text>Tell it girl I am with you on this one they make it bad for the rest of us women.damn

Nobody cares if you can't get loan bitch this is a dog eat dog world get ate or come up Nd keep your pig like thoughts to yourself haaaaater!
jenjen vasquez 02

United States

#14 May 3, 2010
Ur a stupid azz hoe 4 all that shit comin out ya mouth u said way 2 much about these folks u say u dont knw and got no business speakin about something u dnt have a clue about this itz a game itz called real fuckin life but what would u knw bout that if
MICHELLE CONTRERAS

Austin, TX

#15 May 26, 2010
LOOK NO ONE KNOWS WHAT IT'S LIKE..WHEN YOU GROW UP IN THE GHETTO AND YOU HAVING TO WORRY ABOUT IF YO MAMA IS COMMING HOME TO FEED YOU OR IF MOM WILL HAVE DINNER READY. SO THE ONLY RESOLUTION TO THAT IS HUSSLE!!!!
MELINDA SANCHEZ

United States

#16 Jul 19, 2010
Yes but these people ain't from the ghetto,they live on the south side of Austin Tx,they live in 200,000 homes,I understand where you are coming from.
PAULINE -austintx

Chilton, TX

#17 Jul 23, 2010
melinda sanchez wrote:
<quoted text> you know what they should get what they deserve and then some,you may be a dealer your self cause only a fool would take up for people like this.
I'm with "Telling it like it is"I think those girls are just hating on Laura. They wish they had the glamous life for just one second, sorry baby you never did,and i'm also sorry that your bored...I'll pray for your hatredness!
ladybug512

Memphis, TN

#19 Aug 18, 2010
MELINDA YOU MUST NOT HAVE A MAN OR ANY KIND OF LIFE CAUSE YOUR A FREKEN HATER WHY YOU SO WORRIED ABOUT LAURA OR ANYBODY ELSE WORRY ABOUT YOURSELF DUMB BROAD I DONT EVEN LIKE LAURA BUT DAMN YOUR A FREKEN HATER GET A LIFE BROAD!!!!!!!!!!
Hi Haters

Dallas, TX

#20 Dec 2, 2010
WOW its incredible how people can be so jealous of others! Why is it anyone's buisness what these peoples personal lives are like,who are you to judge others the only judge that matters is God so get a life!
mesita

Austin, TX

#21 Jan 11, 2011
Melinda, Please- Laura's dad was a millionare. She did not grow up in the ghetto. lol Ignorance is what comes out of people who are uneducated, unaware, or unwilling to change or get off their ass and work.
mesita

Austin, TX

#22 Jan 11, 2011
And having a glamorous life is not hangimg out with thugs.
mesita

Austin, TX

#23 Jan 11, 2011
Sorry, I meant Michelle.
david

Laredo, TX

#24 Feb 1, 2011
damn there sure are a lot of hatin ass hoes leaving comments. do you bitches have nothing better to do with your lives than find a web page just to hate on someone? yall should start the "we hate Laura gang" get tattoos and make your own handshake. why not, you have already devoted this much time to hating on these people who dont give a fuck about you or your lives.
misslady

Dallas, TX

#27 May 20, 2012
david wrote:
damn there sure are a lot of hatin ass hoes leaving comments. do you bitches have nothing better to do with your lives than find a web page just to hate on someone? yall should start the "we hate Laura gang" get tattoos and make your own handshake. why not, you have already devoted this much time to hating on these people who dont give a fuck about you or your lives.
Tell them David.. team Laura!!! Lol theese ppl have no lives!! ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE THEM! HATERS FALL BACK AND WORRY BOUT YOU AND YOURS KEEP SIPPING ON YOUR HATERAID!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drugs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lincoln grand jury indicts 15 for drug trafficking (May '13) 4 min whaa 33
News Drugs Shipped Via UPS Leads to the Arrest of Two (Apr '12) 2 hr Evil am I 14
News Gettysburg man found with empty heroin packets 6 hr Fitus T Bluster 3
News Investigation into "drug-related activity" lead... 7 hr caricature 1
News Search warrant results in four arrests - 3:15 a... 17 hr They cannot kill ... 1
News Cartel leaders, Fat Leonard and Filner: Duffy s... 22 hr honestbroker 1
News Hawaii musician charged in ice bust (Mar '08) Tue Snore 4 170
More from around the web