Guard Members Arrested in Camden Drug Bust

Feb 26, 2008 Full story: KATV Little Rock 23

“If you're thinking about setting up business in Camden to sell poison to our children, we will find you and arrest you.”

A large drug bust in Camden has left four men behind bars--including two members of the Arkansas National Guard. via KATV Little Rock

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
tat-tat

United States

#1 Feb 29, 2008
Oh my God, I just recently heard the news about my childhood friend who was busted for drugs, its really sad. I dont agree with what the dealers did, but when you take away all of the business and the after hour spots, and you only want to pay minimum wage for quality work, what do they think that starving people are going to do? Sell Drugs! However it really does puzzled me how some public officials in camden seem to have their hands into similar things and nothing seems to happen to them. Poison, its all poison the only difference is who the dealer is as to how the punishment is determined which I think is very wrong. There are still a lot of closed minded people in camden, who are so set in their ways, that it really prevents any positivity to the communities, and there is where your criminal behavior begins. To the Chamber of Commerce in Camden, put some better business establishments in camden that are going to be productive and start paying those people down there more money and try to turn your city around to a more positive place to live, and you will see a major turn around in the city of camden for the better, but the more you people are stuck in the past and claim to be weeding out the bad or rather starving those people out you will continue to have high crime statistics. Hopefully I did not offend anyone.
Camden Native

United States

#2 Mar 5, 2008
I agree with tat-tat.. The elected official that is not even from Camden has continued to make the city look and act like something from the 1920's. A dead ghost town! I know for a fact that the local government has prevented even franchised business to come into the city. The young people cannot wait to get out of there, and will only be back to visit family when/if they do come back. So it will be a ghost town when the old Camdenites die out.
tat-tat

United States

#3 Mar 7, 2008
I was just reading the response to my earlier comments on Camden and you know those officials should be thrown out of office. I mean if you cannot do anything to build up the city of camden then why are they in office. There is nothing Positive about Camden, and I really hate saying that because I too am a native, and that hurts when you see your home at first a nice place to live and when you come back it really is a lonely and tired village, where the police are equally as crooked, as the local governing officials in Camden, along with the drug dealers. I think that in times like these the people should raise up and start making better decision in and out of office, cause times in that town are not getting better. I for one did not want to just barely make it in life, I made the decision to leave Camden early on, because I saw there was no future for me there. Looking back on all of the friends that I had left behind only one person stayed in camden and everytime I talk to them its the same story, just trying to make it. You cant make something out of nothing, and thats what is in camden NOTHING.
IRESTU

Denton, TX

#4 Apr 1, 2008
tat-tat wrote:
I was just reading the response to my earlier comments on Camden and you know those officials should be thrown out of office. I mean if you cannot do anything to build up the city of camden then why are they in office. There is nothing Positive about Camden, and I really hate saying that because I too am a native, and that hurts when you see your home at first a nice place to live and when you come back it really is a lonely and tired village, where the police are equally as crooked, as the local governing officials in Camden, along with the drug dealers. I think that in times like these the people should raise up and start making better decision in and out of office, cause times in that town are not getting better. I for one did not want to just barely make it in life, I made the decision to leave Camden early on, because I saw there was no future for me there. Looking back on all of the friends that I had left behind only one person stayed in camden and everytime I talk to them its the same story, just trying to make it. You cant make something out of nothing, and thats what is in camden NOTHING.
Tat-Tat,
I agree with some of your post but I worked for Camden Police for over 5 years and they are not crooks thank you very much!!! Now the Mayor and the other top people they might be crooked the camden police and fire department do a lot for very little money and have to work two to three jobs to make it. So that selling drugs to make it is a load of shit get a job make money or get out of camden. I moved and now between me and the wife we amost clear $6000 mt so get out of camden get a job but selling Crack is not a good way to get there. Sorry Tat-Tat just don't attack camden P.D
tat-tat

United States

#5 Apr 8, 2008
In response to IRESTU, thank you for your post I could not agree with you more, however I did not say that people in camden had to committ these crimes of selling drugs, just a little explanation of how when people get in ruts, they tend to do what they have to in efforts to make ends meet. I say kudos to you for being a good cop, although it seems that you have taken my post a bit personal, which was not what I intended. I left Camden right after school and I am very successful, and congrats to you and your wife on the successful move and glad to here that your doing well. However with this CPD comment, I was born bred and raised in camden and I know cops there, maybe not all of them but a large portion of them do crooked things, and sorry but some of those things are linked with city officials. You cant have Mayor in office that is crooked and the other officials and officers are just innocent, some one have to cover as__s, so they work together, sort of kind of like that Mayor of Detroit Kilpatrick. Whenever you have crooked officials running your city or township, many may never say it, but I will say it, you got some crooked things going on from the mayor to the cops and then some in between, now if that is slamming the cpd, then so be it.
tat-tat

United States

#6 Apr 17, 2008
I heard that there was this thing in camden called The Buckshot is this true? I heard that whatever it is that it is referred to as a Yassa Boss, whatever that is.
ranger

Camden, AR

#7 May 8, 2008
Heard of it too and have witnessed it. Very sad community because they still have a lot of racial hang ups. People still refer to their neighbors as the good kind...WHAT THE H#**@
tat-tat

United States

#8 Jun 17, 2008
So glad the end is finally near, I never thought the words divorce would sound so good. I tried to conduct myself as a friend but it was obvious that friendship has gone out the door, so to you and you know who you are, I hope that you can live with all of the lies that you have created about me for almost 15 years. I tried to help you and you did not try to help yourself, I mean what did you think you were just going to get checks and not ever try to find yourself a job or try to get a career, so when the checks stop coming you got evil and tried to scandalize my name by telling most of camden what? LIES! Everyone who knows anything about our friendly arrangement has only heard things from the BS that you have told them. You act as if I tried to take something from you or use you, in reality it was you who uses people. I mean everytime something happens in your life, its not your fault. Getting pregnant is high school not your fault, going to rehab, not your fault, not knowing who the father of your second child was for years not your fault, screwing 80 percent of the black males in camden and getting mad at being labled a whore not your fault, screwing my half brother not your fault, blaming your father for your promiscuity by saying he molested you not your fault, blaming your sister in law for her gambling habits and telling your brother that she isnt right for him not your fault. It seems as though you are never at fault, so when you called me and basically threatened me with divorce and trying to take half of my benefits,(this coming from your cousin)did you honestly think I was going to take this lightly? You are not a friend to me or to anyone, all you have done is use and try to spread rumors about me, this all started out with me extending some help for you through my job and you did not help yourself and for you to even utter bad words about me, you need to look in the mirror, because I made some bad choices in friendships but I'll be damn if you are going to keep telling lies about me, our situation, and how things went. Dont call me anymore, and when you want to try to get something from people then go to the good will or the salvation army or something, but just like you told me, " I borrowed 500 dollars, from this man who I happened to be screwing and I never gave him any money back". This is your character, its how you've always been, and if I weren't mistaken I would almost label you a prostitute because I dont know any man that is just going to let you borrow five hundred dollars, but unlike you I only speak the truth and what I know. I mean you even went to get your father from camden and complain about his checks and how that aint really helping you. I mean nothing in life is free, so what normal people do is get a job or two or three, maybe you should do the same, and as for spreading things about me, I am up to tell the truth about me or any aspect of me on any given day. God Bless You, cause honestly you need it.
Camden Native

Baton Rouge, LA

#9 Jul 1, 2008
Wow, tat-tat, seems like you shoulda been gone YEARS ago. I'm also from Camden (originally), but I'm not sure if I know you. Hopefully you'll have better luck next time around. God bless.
green beret

Rhome, TX

#10 Jul 12, 2008
"that's a good copy ranger" out
soontobedivorcee

United States

#11 Aug 14, 2008
Okay the divorce of Angelia Fairchild and Tracy Tate is almost over! I have no regrets, only wisdom from this big ordeal. I will not post any negative comments due to bitterness, however I will answer any questions. I will be truthful about the answers to any questions that are asked about myself or the other thereof. As for any personal questions, well just be careful what you ask, and if you do ask them then do not be shocked about the answers, because for those of you who know, and those of you who have known me, one things remains the same and that is my ability to be graphically blunt. To those who have remained friends of mine THANK YOU! As for the rest well let me leave you with something that I have learned to live with, "if you throw sh-t in a corner, leave it there, for it will soon crust over and will not smell, but the moment you go f--king with it, then the smell of something mighty bad erupts". Thats one to live by.
angel

Pooler, GA

#12 Aug 24, 2008
all i can say is u must be very lonely for u too come up with all this big drama bullshit. you love to be this big drama queen. i got my shit together how bout u get yours. are u mad cuz u cant get the dick i got, you living wit dick so dont stress bout who im fucking and who i have fucked, sound like someone is upset. put all ur energy on ur man, and far as giving pussy up far money every one in life have gave it up one form or another and if you say no that a lie. everything i have done in my im fine wit see if u had faith in a higher power u would not have to waste ur time on this bullshit. remember u told me to inform our friends bout u being gay, dont fuck wit me cuz im not the one to be fucked wit and if need b we can take this deeper, bitch to bitch and i know i will be on top. i guess u forgot some of those ass whipping i saved u from.who were those dudes u told me u wanted to try out from back home, should i name names. i dont have att this point.u relly got upset bout us ending this fake ass marriage, just keep in mind it was ur master plan, keep in mind u asked two other our friends to marry u. far as a job got boo been there for 8 yrs. u r one bitter b itch. u asked would we remain friends after this shit ends, i told u yeah, then u flip wit some shit like dis, only a snake in the grass stoop that fucking low.dont ever as longas u live put my kids in some bullshit like this again cuz if u do it will be and that is a promise. dont ever go there bout my dad, or shall we talk bout ur mom and the shit she done, dut i wont for now. good bye for now SWEET PANTS!!!!
Brittney

Fort Stewart, GA

#13 Aug 24, 2008
You came on here about my mom all wrong so I am going to make sure when u finish this u will b correct. First of all u is the last person to b calling someone out of there name. No one is perfect and out of all people u should know that.U know u on here bad talking my mom and u the one who ask her to marry u. why did u ask her that? U is a grown ass man on here playing child games. U talking bout that she has no job she has had the same job for 8 years and they love her. How bout u how long have u been working at sears. So it must not b your fault that u r gay. It must not b your fault that u like to get dick down. It not your fault that u not in the military any more. You know what u had me 500 when i read this cause i could not believe it was u. Why u did not get on here and tell them your life story. Yes my mom did go to rehab and she change for use. Oh yeah that man that she got that money from was her boy friend. U is a hot mess cause u just called my mom after u put this up. u the one that need help. The best advice i can give u don't let your mouth write checks that your ass can't cash. If my mom was telling a lie on u why u was calling the house. What u r doing is not cute it is not lady like. If u was a man bout yours my bad a lady bout yours u would of called her and told her how u felt. And yes my mom did go with your half brother but he had to tell her that u was his brother then she called u and asked u about it. Why did u care u was after the same thing. Then u told her that u did not care. U just mad cause u thought u was going to get some money out of the divorce but the lawyer said u can't cause u and her never sleep in the same house.yeah i would be mad to cause u thought she made a ass of money and thought u was going to get a cut of it but your plan did not work. I hope u find something better to do with your life. I hope u have a great life u sloppy punk.
tat-tat

United States

#14 Aug 25, 2008
Well I guess someone is scorned, yeah I spit the truth and had it laced with nothing less, but since you want to take it there, then here goes. Yes I am gay, Yes everyone knows, as for guys that I wanted to have sex with in school, thats a lie, and a cheap shot. If anything I even hate going down to camden, so why would I even want anything from there when I have been in a relationship for nearly 10 years and before that 7. As for where I work, Yes I do work for sears, before that I managed many stores, before that the military in which I did excel at, then dropped out of, or sense I am being the truthful one here, I went awol, because you werent going to get checks to spend on a half brother who I have no relationship, so that was that. In between I did do some modeling for catalogs. I did not do this alone, if I were that horrible then what made you say yes, to the idea, well I will tell you what, You wanted easy money. Sorry it did not work out. And by the way Im not that much of a bitch seeing as how I would never stoop to letting any child go on the internet to insult an adult. You see all of your actions and what you focus on speaks for itself, the only thing that you can say about me is that I am gay, and yes my parents know and everyone in my life knows, and as far as me not knowing you for sooo long, yes you are right, but on the same hand you dont know me either, I personally dont think that anyone is going to care what you put in here about me, I have not disrespected anyone ever, and as for a higher power well I believe in God not a higher power, Jesus Christ, the Trinity you know. You are just mad because I did tell the truth, and let me tell a little bit more, I filed for divorce and yes we did have a conversation about it, however sense I did get us in this mess, I thought I would be a drama queen and get us out, by me paying for it on my sears salary. I thought that it would be the best thing to do. I did not want you to incur no fees. Now it seems that you are mad about that, just like I said before you never own up to anything. Now do not call me anymore with threats on me, I am having those calls looked at and if need be I will again take legal matters and put them in motion. I have dusted you off like pledge, so take it like a woman. Just like I said before Your character say a lot about you, and you have displayed it for us all. So now if you want to humiliate yourself and put a lot of bullshit on here about me fine, do so I dont think that I have lied thus far about anything but you certainly have, there is nothing you can say or do to me that will hurt, oh and by the way you said yes to marriage, I could be wrong but I think your mad because I came out and everyone knows that you married a homosexual, and your embarrassed, God Bless cause you certainly need it.
Brittney

Fort Stewart, GA

#15 Aug 25, 2008
First of all i am not a child. My mom would of not of known if my lil sister did not tell her. My sister did not know what my grandfather did to my mom when she was a llittle girl. Then u act like we can not say anything about this. How the fuck u think we suppose to feel. My sister did not need to know what my grandfather did. When i got a certain age that is when my mom told me. U should of least let my mom tell her. Bout that fucking check it is 2008 that shit stop coming in the late 90's. When u left she became a cna had has been that for bout12 years. She did not want anything from u. She told me she wanted to remain friends that is all. My mom was not embarrassed of u. Hell for anything when we went home and they came out the mouth bout u she said hey that is still fam. I told my self wow how can anyone live and they name is in every one mouth but u did and i luv u for that. Bout my grandfather checks some crackheads stole them and the police called and told use bout it. The only reason he is not in camden is because he could not take care of himself. My mom know she was wild when she was a teen. We as her kids know about it, The way u but it out that did happen that way. Everyone makes mistakes that is part of life, But what u do after those mistakes that is what counts. So all of this my mom does not work is bullshit because that is where she is know. How the fuck u think i suppose to say when my mom is been talk about. The bad thing about it my 16 year old sister seen it first. I am bout to go to college my sister is a honar student. Either of use have a baby so i think she is a damn good mother. We have a great life people love my mom so for u to say she use people i think that is bullshit. it seems to me that u thought my mom was going to fuck u over with the divorce u and her never had problem so why make one know. u think this is a big show but this is our life. That is our mom u talking bout u r a man acting like a child. set a example this is something a teen would do. i can not entertain u with this. we have a life to live i hope u do the same.you really need to let it go my mom is know 35 u married her when she was bout 20. if she was ashamed of u being gay do u think she would of been your friend before the damn marriage listen to what u r saying. then it would of been your fault if u married someone that did not even like u or talk shit bout u. what u r doing is not cute at all.
Bad English

Rancho Cordova, CA

#16 Sep 16, 2008
Reading the previous post made my IQ drop about 20 points.
tat-tat

United States

#17 Sep 17, 2008
I agree totally.

Since: Sep 08

BF Egypt

#18 Sep 18, 2008
Bad English wrote:
Reading the previous post made my IQ drop about 20 points.
So it dropped down to 65???
damn it's a wonder you can type man.
jagger9

United States

#19 Oct 12, 2008
i'm still reeling from it all....
Wow

Zanesville, OH

#20 Oct 14, 2008
WTF???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drugs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Detente spawns Cuban worry on US migration rights 3 hr Stage 4 STUPID 1
Can GOP shatter 'Obama coalition' in 2016? 7 hr Zeppelin 1
Massena man sentenced to prison for cocaine sale 8 hr enter username 33
Ware County deputies find more than 50 pounds o... 23 hr Django Freeman 1
Teacher, Husband Charged With Allowing Teens To... Thu regurgitating 2
WVSP make Drug and DUI arrest; Other criminal c... Wed bump 4
Rome woman accused of heroin possession Wed blond ambition 15
More from around the web