Area Police

Jun 15, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Observer

On Wednesday, a Brocton man was charged with drug offenses after an investigation by the Southern Tier Regional Drug Task Force .

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of37
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
SmartOne

Fredonia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Judged:

What an idiot! Glad he is off the streets...For now!
Really

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Judged:

How can anyone be taken seriously in life (the rest of his life!) with tat's like that! His mom must be really proud when she has to introduce him to people!
wow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Judged:

i know a lot of people that have a lot of tattoos, just because they have them dont make them bad people. but ryan falco is a loser always has been even in school well he dropped out. he cant even take care of his kids.. those kids are better with out him in their lives anyways.
SmartOne

Fredonia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Judged:

I wonder if he was reporting his drug income to Social Services because that is the only job he has.
tabitha

Westfield, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

Judged:

ohh and another thing he may have a lot of tats and thats how its going to stay and there aint shyt u guys can do bout it just cus u guys dont kno how 2 hold water dont mean go and call urself snitching sum one out!!
tabitha

Westfield, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

Judged:

and jus for the stupid azz person who nun of u guys have enough ballz or guts to put ur names but jus so u guys kno he did not drop outta school he graduated shows how much u dum azz motheafuckeas kno! how bout instead of hidin ur names and talkin all this shyt on here u guys say it to his face i bet half of u guys dont even kno who the fuc ryan is talkin shyt like u guys were closer then ever the only person besides me and family and his kids close to him is steve jock and u guys r scared of both of them lil puzzy azz people!
juju

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

Judged:

tabitha wrote:
and jus for the stupid azz person who nun of u guys have enough ballz or guts to put ur names but jus so u guys kno he did not drop outta school he graduated shows how much u dum azz motheafuckeas kno! how bout instead of hidin ur names and talkin all this shyt on here u guys say it to his face i bet half of u guys dont even kno who the fuc ryan is talkin shyt like u guys were closer then ever the only person besides me and family and his kids close to him is steve jock and u guys r scared of both of them lil puzzy azz people!
Talk about Mom being proud of someone...
justwonderful

Dunkirk, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Judged:

Lmao tabitha im guessing you didnt graduate high school either along with ryan and steve. They are both low life scum bags whom both have children that are cursed with there last names. And as far as being scared of them....im a grown ass woman and kicked steves a**myself. Time to grow up boys and become real man
Huh

Fredonia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Judged:

tabitha wrote:
Translation, anyone?
tabitha

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation, anyone?
haha u6 guys r so funni u kno wat i sed or u wudda jus let it go so dont ask n e 1 for nun if u have a problem wit me then u can jus tell me n if u guys aint care bout this whole situation then y is ur name huh? u shud jus put ur reel name on here hell i did n i aint scared of no bitch! i wish n e 1 wud!
violet

Arlington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

bitch....i will f you up just because of the ghetto sh-t you are writing....wtf is a matter with you?? did you go to school?? or jus tryin to be a ghetto biotch?? really.....laugh my white ass off!! F--kin stupid monkey....steve jock sucks cock for drugs.....hillbilly ho....
tabitha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

ohh n if this is sonya bytch loose sum weight n learn to walk down the damm stairs! haha
SmartOne

Fredonia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Tabitha are you just the flavor of the week ha? You must not know him all that well if you don't know he is a high school dropout. Actually from what I can recall he was kicked out of Brocton School and was not allowed on school property. He didnít make it past middle school. When we were all moving grades a head of him he stayed in middle school. He is a loser. Always has been always will be. Hope you donít get knocked up by him one more child is this world that will grow up without a daddy. As far as Steve goes ha what a joke. Another drop out scum! Both lowlifes should find a job support themselves and their children.
tabitha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

haha u guys r all jokes in my eyes! say ur real names then!
tabitha

Westfield, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

dat one b**** mus b outta her mind. i will f u up n a heartbeat ur jus a puzzy n ur not even from the dam NY state so talk wtf u kno!!!!!!! mayb u shud say tht shyt to my face! sence u think u kno every dam thing!!!!!(VIOLET)
tabitha

Westfield, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

justwonderful wrote:
Lmao tabitha im guessing you didnt graduate high school either along with ryan and steve. They are both low life scum bags whom both have children that are cursed with there last names. And as far as being scared of them....im a grown ass woman and kicked steves a**myself. Time to grow up boys and become real man
well i got a ? 4 u sence u talk so much shyt y cant u use ur real name?
BrownState

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

tabitha wrote:
<quoted text> haha u6 guys r so funni u kno wat i sed or u wudda jus let it go so dont ask n e 1 for nun if u have a problem wit me then u can jus tell me n if u guys aint care bout this whole situation then y is ur name huh? u shud jus put ur reel name on here hell i did n i aint scared of no bitch! i wish n e 1 wud!
A talking monkey!
dt matter

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

say ur real names on here stop bein scared
mark macon

Dunkirk, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

dt matter wrote:
say ur real names on here stop bein scared
you must be a scared bietch as well
ryan

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

actually this is ryan and now i know who you are. thanx. ill be seein u around

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of37
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••