Anonymous tips lead Marshall County a...

Anonymous tips lead Marshall County authorities to marijuana lab in Arab home

There are 7 comments on the Alabama Live story from Feb 7, 2013, titled Anonymous tips lead Marshall County authorities to marijuana lab in Arab home. In it, Alabama Live reports that:

Marshall County Sheriff's investigators raided an Arab home Wednesday and found a bedroom that had been converted into a marijuana-growing operation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Alabama Live.

WAY

Stockbridge, GA

#1 Feb 10, 2013
Arab was once called rabbit town, now it should be call Rat Town!!!!!
Sheik Yerbouti

Richmond, IN

#2 Feb 10, 2013
Hopefully the snitch will get what he so richly deserves!
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

#3 Feb 10, 2013
Sheik Yerbouti wrote:
Hopefully the snitch will get what he so richly deserves!
The storey didn't say anything about a snitch. It was neighbors who noticed suspicious activities going on. In other words the people arrested brought attention to Themselves and got Themselves caught. Amateurs and adolescents tend to do that.
Citizen

Franklin, GA

#4 Feb 11, 2013
I guess it's better than a meth lab but it's still illegal. Getting caught is the risk you run with breaking the law.
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

#5 Feb 11, 2013
Citizen wrote:
I guess it's better than a meth lab but it's still illegal. Getting caught is the risk you run with breaking the law.
AMEN!!!! There are toads out there that like to play cat-n-mouse with the law and scream loudly when they get caught.
TJ Maxxxxxxxxxx

San Antonio, TX

#7 Apr 5, 2013
Alabama finally made it legal (in wet counties) to brew your own beer at home.

I think we will all finally see the day when Alabama will also make it legal to grow home weed for your personal use.

We'll see if history proves me right.

For now, lift a mug of homebrew for Alabama is slowly coming out of the dark ages.
Citizen

Guntersville, AL

#8 Apr 6, 2013
I would not suggest that anyone hold their breath. Prohibition ended for the United States of America in 1933. And in Alabama in 2013 there are still dry counties.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drugs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gang Injunction Issued In Crack Down On Anaheim... (Mar '08) 1 hr Pueblo chico 573
News One more sentenced in deacon drug-ring case 3 hr butters_ 14
News East St. Louis shuts down two motels: Code viol... (Oct '07) 4 hr Back Again 355
News Was a drug cartel behind the Pike Co. massacre?... 5 hr GrowUp 5
News 22 Warrants Issued After Year-Long White Co. Dr... (Jan '13) 6 hr Colldianna 136
News Several drug arrests made in White Co. (Nov '12) 6 hr Colldianna 31
News 35 indicted in Sevier County drug sting (Sep '09) 10 hr goober 135
More from around the web