8 'La Eme' gangsters sentenced to prison

Nov 16, 2012 Full story: MySanAntonio.com 35

Eight members or associates of the Texas Mexican Mafia 's illicit operations in Hondo, Poteet and Pearsall were sentenced Friday to prison terms ranging from five to 21 years.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
KHA 13

Claremont, CA

#1 Nov 20, 2012
orale BIG BAD KINGS SIDE BOLEN x3 VST Clika
Southside Rider st8 Up!! F*ck my enemigas !!
LOS KAY HA BOYS GANG!!! PUTTIN IT DOWN FOR LA EME 24/7.. LOS REYES
tdc

United States

#4 Dec 31, 2012
KHA 13 wrote:
Welcome to the big house ...
night life

Ballwin, MO

#5 Jan 2, 2013
Come que????
English

San Antonio, TX

#6 Jan 2, 2013
"Blah blah blah" now you will be just another added criminal in the big house. Thanks for showing us all your worth here on earth. Please learn something in prison besides violence and being just another weak soul cursed to be just another one of the devils minions. Remember your judgement day will come.
paddyomalley

Austin, TX

#7 Jan 3, 2013
KHA 13 wrote:
It's well known that gang bangers bang each other, but is it true that they dress in drag while doing so?
El Trabajar

Ballwin, MO

#8 Jan 3, 2013
KHA 13 wrote:

Puras mariconas ponganse a trabajar pinches arrastrados!! Make money the honest way lazy asses!! There's nothing better than a check earned with the honest sweat off your fore head!
yeah

Pearsall, TX

#9 Jan 12, 2013
bring all these putos down
Jeanette

El Monte, CA

#10 Jan 12, 2013
KHA 13 wrote:
I only understood like 5 words out of this!... you should of stayed in school...
tom deely33053

United States

#11 Jan 15, 2013
Who god.sinn fein I.r.s. 28 13 truce Trd Jesus..@#%$$$$+2;...
tom deely33053

United States

#12 Jan 15, 2013
Que LASTIMA the irish ride.Irene and luis stay married ...
Ss@#$$%?.

Since: Jan 13

El Monte, CA

#13 Jan 15, 2013
This is crazy
tom deely33053

United States

#14 Jan 16, 2013
Deely say'all 8 r great and should be ťreated with the respect any of our. Soldiers receive.if I should hear of any misuse by the prison guards we will be forced to retaliate with force.I am god dog irish need not apply and mi familia Luis and Irene stay together c.I am the n.r.a. I.r.a and shake hands with lucifer in macy's window sir so don't mke me bruise the back of my hand... Tommy deely all day.".p.s.(my čousin Henry say's hi bitches!!!$$$$:*Trd2
Cotullian

Pearsall, TX

#16 Jan 17, 2013
tom deely33053 wrote:
Deely say'all 8 r great and should be ťreated with the respect any of our. Soldiers receive.if I should hear of any misuse by the prison guards we will be forced to retaliate with force.I am god dog irish need not apply and mi familia Luis and Irene stay together c.I am the n.r.a. I.r.a and shake hands with lucifer in macy's window sir so don't máke me bruise the back of my hand... Tommy deely all day.".p.s.(my čousin Henry say's hi bitches!!!$$$$:*Trd2
Ignorance is something that can be cured and you cure it with something called and Education!!
young mula

United States

#18 Jan 22, 2013
El Trabajar wrote:
<quoted text>
Puras mariconas ponganse a trabajar pinches arrastrados!! Make money the honest way lazy asses!! There's nothing better than a check earned with the honest sweat off your fore head!
Funny because all the hard honest checks end up going to the dope dealers Dumbass.
Anonymous

United States

#20 Jan 22, 2013
If por ser mula you choose to stay out of then you chose to be stupid, ignorant,so you limit yourself therefore don't go playing the blaming game on other people.
hondo

Ballwin, MO

#22 Jan 22, 2013
KHA 13 wrote:
So is that a code that only you retards can understand? Lets c how many times u go visit ur home boyz! Or take care of the poor mothers that miss their hijos! Y'all r nothing but a bunch of cowards that hide behind a mask and corrupt our cities!! I say kill them all.. Y'all will not b missed!
tom deely33053

Danielson, CT

#23 Feb 3, 2013
Cache &#357;wink henry nembach.
tom deely33053

Danielson, CT

#24 Feb 16, 2013
Los reyes'
One love soldier.
tom deely33053 d

Danielson, CT

#28 Mar 17, 2013
ano wrote:
<quoted text>
St8 Up
origin la eme Irish gangster.our alliance with la eme is forever in prison's across this great country.ride on together!!!
tommy deely

Danielson, CT

#30 Mar 29, 2013
U know nothing about me and my cause sir.fuck the king's ms all day irish Tommy .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drugs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Police arrest seven people on drug charges at F... 4 min bill 2
Six Bath residents charged with drug trafficking (Jun '08) 1 hr deborah hill phil... 126
Marijuana fest meant to educate, enlighten (May '10) 5 hr bud 4
Nine arrested in unrelated drug investigations 12 hr Stand 5
Two arrested in Harrison County on federal drug... 12 hr Mick 4
Task force arrests 4 in Mill Valley drug cases (Oct '09) 13 hr big budz in kona 35
Pot Has No Medical Purpose: Feds (Jul '11) 13 hr big budz in kona 5
More from around the web