Deputies Arrest Four People At Cullod...

Deputies Arrest Four People At Culloden Apartment Complex On Drug Charges

There are 33 comments on the WCHS-TV Charleston story from Jan 23, 2013, titled Deputies Arrest Four People At Culloden Apartment Complex On Drug Charges. In it, WCHS-TV Charleston reports that:

Tiersa Davis Web Producer: Jeff Morris Reported: Jan. 23, 2013 2:24 PM EST Updated: Jan.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WCHS-TV Charleston.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Missy

Scott Depot, WV

#23 Feb 6, 2013
Just curious.... Why has this place not been condemned? Any other time a lab is found ,the authorities usually condemn the whole place. That place is pretty much the scum of the earth.
The man

Hurricane, WV

#24 Feb 6, 2013
Missy wrote:
Just curious.... Why has this place not been condemned? Any other time a lab is found ,the authorities usually condemn the whole place. That place is pretty much the scum of the earth.
Because so far, all 3 busts have been in 4th building.

That building should be gone by now, yes.

It will come down in September. All tenants must be out of that building by July 31.
Missy

Scott Depot, WV

#25 Feb 6, 2013
The man wrote:
<quoted text>Because so far, all 3 busts have been in 4th building.

That building should be gone by now, yes.

It will come down in September. All tenants must be out of that building by July 31.
That's great news! Now if the cops can only find some labs in the other 3 buildings we could get rid of the whole meth haven!
quzluz

Pittsburgh, PA

#26 Feb 12, 2013
http://youtube.com/watch...
Goverment at Work
carl

Alexandria, VA

#27 Feb 13, 2013
Which one is the 4th? The last building?
The man

Hurricane, WV

#28 Feb 13, 2013
4th building is next to last. There are 5 buildings. It's not really coming down, yet. Meth will probably blow it to hell before they'll condemn it.
mefolks

Summersville, WV

#29 Feb 20, 2013
Ummm. Let me see, Carla got nailed for meth. Karen got nailed for it too. Hope yall know shes a junkey. Amber isn't even supposed to be there. Neither is her sex offender bf Darell. whom which the last two broke in to one of the apartments the same night. Heard the whole thing go down on the scanner. Then a week ago they were at apartment 12??? when is the county health department gonna condemn the place??? Black mold??? Meth residue??? Unsafe living conditions??? Hope HUD and the govt pull the money from them and shut the frauds down. It sad that it has turned into a shithole for meth users makers and buyers. I have pity on the kids that are stuck in that place. And, whomever wonders if its the truth, It is. trust me...I know.
mhmm

Alexandria, VA

#30 Feb 21, 2013
That whole place is nothing but trash ! Along with everyone that lives there , there's atleast one lab in every building , they just need to rip down all the buildings !!
So u know

Roanoke, VA

#31 Feb 22, 2013
If they tear down the hood guess who will be moving in to our neighborhood s .
So u know

Roanoke, VA

#32 Feb 22, 2013
They need to check the compartments that are in the floors in the closets .Thats where Eddie (biscuit) use to hide his stash when the law rolled in that was the third building god knows what else they would find
Deals

Hurricane, WV

#33 Mar 7, 2013
Let me see you know so much about things but your a coward you are the trash that lived hear and made this place a bad name you made meth you fraud the system still are , hey don't let ladonda sovine do your taxes she does taxes steals the mobey from people and still gets her food stamps she sells and her kids are not with het she robbes houses all night to go to junk yard why doesn't she pay her apt . Tested for the most meth made in it , not like she wasn't turned in for the last two Years what's up ?????
former meth user

Saint Albans, WV

#34 Mar 22, 2013
well i know alot about the meth and about all those that use and make the shit.i wish some of the users in the mannor would just realize that it just makes your life a living hell and destroys your family!!!!most of them are great people,like carla,nedonde,eddie,they are kind people its just that the drug is making them do the wrong things,i really hope they realize it before something bad happens to them or their familys
former meth user

Saint Albans, WV

#35 Mar 22, 2013
Oh my word wrote:
<quoted text>Go to WSAZ and check Clinton out talking about how they are cooking poision and need to go....lol thought I would die laughing, HELLO....isnt that calling the kettle black boy lmao
ido know wen the law questions him he will tell on you...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drugs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Warrant sweep leads to drug arrest in Poplar Bluff 5 hr cali 26
News Hash,' honey oil' lab raided on S. State St. (Apr '10) Thu Here Is One 73
News Quigley Gets State Prison for Selling Heroin Feb 10 ExtendedForheadedOne 8
News Drug bust defendants face amended charges (Jul '14) Feb 10 love life dont hate 7
News Marriage Licenses Steven Gibson (Oct '12) Feb 10 Big moe 7
News Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern Cali... (Mar '06) Feb 10 Ron G 4,831
News Lincoln grand jury indicts 15 for drug trafficking (May '13) Feb 10 Gypsyroad 23
More from around the web