Deputies Arrest Four People At Culloden Apartment Complex On Drug Charges

Jan 23, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WCHS-TV Charleston

Tiersa Davis Web Producer: Jeff Morris Reported: Jan. 23, 2013 2:24 PM EST Updated: Jan.

Comments
1 - 20 of 33 Comments Last updated Mar 22, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
culloden

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Still plenty more to go
Oh my word

Barboursville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

culloden wrote:
Still plenty more to go
Go to WSAZ and check Clinton out talking about how they are cooking poision and need to go....lol thought I would die laughing, HELLO....isnt that calling the kettle black boy lmao

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

so who actually owns these apartments and how do you get a hold of them?( Like what is there name and phone number)
Hahaha

Ona, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

McComas has his sights set on Tad's dumb ass now. Tad's about to be somebody's punk. lol
honky tonk man

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Oh my word wrote:
<quoted text>Go to WSAZ and check Clinton out talking about how they are cooking poision and need to go....lol thought I would die laughing, HELLO....isnt that calling the kettle black boy lmao
That's what I was thinking. He ain't got a tooth n his head from "that poison"
duh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

wasn't Tad busted at culloden manor just a few months ago lmao wow pathetic him and the police for letting him out. shame shame shame
I know

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

^Ask for Barbara.
make me

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

why is it that carla curd is out why hasn't she been charged with child endangerment for all the kids that live in that meth manor i don't understand this she's out of jail supposedly living back in an apartment that she has in meth manor wtf? they say there's a meth epidemic but you keep puttin them out on the streets lmao IDIOT"S
family

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

make me wrote:
why is it that carla curd is out why hasn't she been charged with child endangerment for all the kids that live in that meth manor i don't understand this she's out of jail supposedly living back in an apartment that she has in meth manor wtf? they say there's a meth epidemic but you keep puttin them out on the streets lmao IDIOT"S
I'm not takin 100% up for her but she's done things who hasn't an she was at the wrong place at the wrong time I'm not saying she's never done the drug because she has but as far as this specific time she was just wrong place wrong time the children are in other family care at the moment all tho really its no ones business but it wasn't at her apartment it was next door an there was adults at her apartment with the kids at the time this occurred An also she is not living back in her apartment for the reason being all the drugs an to get her life straight
OhNo

Tornado, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

my concern your concern wrote:
so who actually owns these apartments and how do you get a hold of them?( Like what is there name and phone number)
Classic A Properties, Belmont Ohio. Dont have the phone number.
Person

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

To all the stupid people that don't know what your talking about , do you think Barb doesn't know well ding ding she does , and Clinton doesn't do meth and if you know so much you must be a glass dick sucker sounds like you do meth there coward maybe your kids needs taken away have all new tenants now leave shit alone you don't know what your talking about and to inform you Carla's apt. and kids was not her apt. Get your facts down before you run your mouth . Cause you mess with people's lives , it's called Krama baby . It will bit your big ass . I love the Manor . If you know what's going on you don't know shit cause there is nothing going on .
Person

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

I own this place but out or come to my office and meet me .
Trailer Park Boys

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Person = Ricky
Hahaha

Ona, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

"False Acriminations!" So Clinton doesn't do meth allegedly, but for somebody to know better they must be on meth? Whats it cost to clean meth residue from a HUD appartment? Government pay for that, or do ya'll just get an air freshener, or what?
looking

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

I keep hearing bad things about the Culloden manor apts. I'm thinking about moving to the hidden brook apts, are they bad too? Any info in that place?
Move

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Hidden Brook Apartments are nice, but about a grand per month.
sunny

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Move wrote:
Hidden Brook Apartments are nice, but about a grand per month.
Thanks it might be worth it to stay out of the meth neighborhood!!:)
People

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Not all kids need taking away my kids have 4.0 and make good grade a do not miss school so mined your own business people who talk shit have a bad life mine us great at Culloden manor and I love it hear and the people so get a life stay out of our lives I'm the imformant hear and I'l take care of the manor take your own trash out .junkie !!!!!
wow

Ona, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

People wrote:
Not all kids need taking away my kids have 4.0 and make good grade a do not miss school so mined your own business people who talk shit have a bad life mine us great at Culloden manor and I love it hear and the people so get a life stay out of our lives I'm the imformant hear and I'l take care of the manor take your own trash out .junkie !!!!!
You're sober? I can't understand what exactly you're trying to say. I'm glad your kids are doing good in school. Maybe some of that will rub off on you.
inside source

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Sounds to me like you need to lay off the crack pipe you stupid a$$ and have your kids teach you how to talk and write so you all just make the shit and don't use it is that what you are trying to get us to believe

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••