UCI police take down local grow opera...

UCI police take down local grow operation

There are 3 comments on the Daily Advocate story from Jul 30, 2013, titled UCI police take down local grow operation. In it, Daily Advocate reports that:

Officers from the Union City, Ind. Police Department served a search warrant at a local residence late Monday afternoon, taking down a significant sized marijuana grow operation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Advocate.

Yay

Maineville, OH

#1 Aug 3, 2013
Nevermind all the meth and heroin running rampant in town, somebody had pot!!!
Jokes

Mount Gilead, OH

#2 Aug 4, 2013
What's funny is, is that our police department couldn't even figure it out themselves. It took delivery boys and neighbors calling it in to get anything done. They are taking all the credit and acting like that did some great job when they really didn't do a damn thing. Our cops here are jokes none of them know how to be a real police officer. And gower and Bradbury, track this comment all you want, but both of you harassing homos have one coming. Quit being pussys and go mess with some of the illegal Mexicans pushing coke 24/7 right in front of you. Oh wait there's a white guy walking at 2am? I'm gonna need 4 officers here for backup and then harass him into trying to fight me. Come at me. I could burn half the cops in this town
Doit

United States

#3 Aug 12, 2013
Jokes, If you could burn em, stop talking and do it. And yay, if you wanted the drugs out of this town, you would speak up in person, not on a site no one gives a crap about. Yay = Pot head burnout. Jokes = Racist.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drugs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'My Bar' To Move (Mar '08) 32 min Ryan R 45
News Five Newburgh men charged with running 'heroin ... 2 hr RaeShawn LaMont T... 2
News Schenectady cop gets 4 years (Sep '07) 3 hr MichaelHamiltonSt... 8
News Three Lowville residents jailed for possessing ... 7 hr Amused 3
News Rapides narcotics agents say meth ring had ties... (Apr '10) 17 hr Davis 39
News McComb raid uncovers suspected meth lab (Sep '08) 17 hr Heysnitch 14
News Sheriff looking for drug offenders (Apr '09) 21 hr kyman 278
More from around the web