Solano County police agencies plan DUI checkpoints

Dec 27, 2013 Full story: The Reporter 9

Law enforcement agencies around the county are on a mission to keep the roadways safe through several planned DUI/drivers license checkpoints slated to take place this weekend.

Full Story
Max

Vacaville, CA

#1 Dec 27, 2013
Gotta use up that grant money by the end of the year to get more of it next year. The profit centers must continue.
A Thought

Vacaville, CA

#2 Dec 28, 2013
Yup
Joyful

Vacaville, CA

#3 Dec 28, 2013
There is more of that love you talk about. Guess you just reserve your hateful remarks to law enforcement
Bat Guano

Hayward, CA

#4 Dec 28, 2013
Joyful wrote:
There is more of that love you talk about. Guess you just reserve your hateful remarks to law enforcement
Gotta support those cops who support Vacaville's wonderful donut shops!
Joyful

Vacaville, CA

#5 Dec 29, 2013
Hope if you ever are in need of law enforcement, you just don't bother them so they can help those that truly appreciate what they do.
Max

Vacaville, CA

#6 Dec 29, 2013
Joyful wrote:
Is my statement false? Doesn't grant money like this come with timelines and restrictions? Use it or lose it, right? Nothing hateful here accept your attitude toward honest commentary.
Max

Vacaville, CA

#7 Dec 29, 2013
Joyful wrote:
Hope if you ever are in need of law enforcement, you just don't bother them so they can help those that truly appreciate what they do.
POlice in VV spend their days driving around in circles. If they really want to make an impact on DUI they need to do real police work not set up a mobile donut shop and call it a sobriety check point. Really, when is the last time anyone has actually driven through one of those things and been drunk? I like the POlice, I dislike their habit of shoot first, never mind the tazer and their citation quota system.
Joyful

Vacaville, CA

#8 Dec 29, 2013
You like the police? Yeah sounds like it
Max

Vacaville, CA

#9 Dec 29, 2013
Joyful wrote:
You like the police? Yeah sounds like it
Sure I like the POlice, the POlice that do their job.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drugs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Montebello councilwomana s husband sentenced to... 5 hr Trash Talk 26
24 Arrested in Crystal City Area Based Cocaine ... 6 hr danny 19
Pot Playing Little Role in Tight Colorado Contests 9 hr yes 6
Help! How do I stop smoking pot? (Oct '12) 9 hr Taajsgpm 86
McPherson man arrested for multiple drug offenses 10 hr in your pie hole 2
Officials say 24 arrested in south Tx drug ring... 10 hr dooobie 7
Attorney sentenced to jail in drug-framing scheme 11 hr Liberal forever 1

Drugs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE