Mendeecees Harris, VH1 star of 'Love ...

Mendeecees Harris, VH1 star of 'Love & Hip Hop,' faces drug charges in Rochester area

There are 1 comment on the Rochester Democrat and Chronicle story from Feb 4, 2013, titled Mendeecees Harris, VH1 star of 'Love & Hip Hop,' faces drug charges in Rochester area. In it, Rochester Democrat and Chronicle reports that:

A star of the VH1 reality show Love & Hip Hop is among three men accused of trafficking heroin and cocaine in the Rochester region, court papers show.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Rochester Democrat and Chronicle.

Realtalk with KK

Roanoke, VA

#2 Feb 4, 2013
Lets b real here,stop prejudgn this dude on hear say. Yes if its true,its bad n disgustn....lets wait n c how this all plays out. Yandy like many of us have done fell n love n had a child with someone she blieves n,at no x do we have pyschic powers n can c or predict the future so at that x she went with her heart. Her son is beautiful n deserves a good safe happy life. She obviously knows something the public doesnt if shes supportn him. Keep ur head up Yandy. I wish u nuthn but the best

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drugs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Poplar Bluff woman arrested on drug charges 1 hr A friend Indeed 3
News Police charge Raleigh man with heroin trafficki... (Apr '13) 10 hr Alyssa 4
News Teen to be tried as an adult for fatal hotel sh... (Jun '08) 14 hr jan johnson 2
News Two men charged with robbing marijuana from thi... (May '12) 15 hr Ferrari 9
News Boyle Co. man arrested, admitted to using drugs... 15 hr truthbetold 1
News Heroin bust nabs city man 18 hr Drunkirk dave 3
News McCrary Indicted for Failing to Register 22 hr Enos 101
More from around the web