3 charged in connection with manufacturing meth in Cahokia

Mar 14, 2013 Full story: bnd.com 29

The three people were arrested Monday by members of the St. Clair County Sheriff's Department Drug Tactical Unit and the Cahokia Police Department after officers responded to a tip about a possible meth lab at 103 Edwards St.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
green thumb

Columbia, IL

#3 Mar 14, 2013
Omg!!! Really you're doing this shat around kids. lock em up and throw away the key. Idiots
kelly

United States

#4 Mar 15, 2013
green thumb wrote:
Omg!!! Really you're doing this shat around kids. lock em up and throw away the key. Idiots
they weren't Butchies kids, he has nothing but love for his kid,whoseever kids they were needs to be locked up as well.
Good dad

United States

#5 Mar 15, 2013
Butchy loves his daughter and from the sounds of it they were doing it outside if they were even doing it....
realy

Columbia, IL

#6 Mar 15, 2013
if butchy realy loved his kids he wouldn't be mixed up in meth. if you have kids give up dope and grow up and try to do something with your life thats not illegal and dangerous.
realy

Columbia, IL

#8 Mar 15, 2013
subhumans all meth heads! but hes such a good meth head dad. realy?
HaHa

East Saint Louis, IL

#10 Mar 16, 2013
Aww ...Daddys gone no more free dope for you bi44h
HaHa

East Saint Louis, IL

#11 Mar 16, 2013
We all know this is you Erica Mcgraw...
white lies

Columbia, IL

#12 Mar 16, 2013
They're are dealing with meth. You get your own self caught doing that stuff. Just look at them people. It's disgusting.
The Truth

East Saint Louis, IL

#13 Mar 16, 2013
Big Stew did not have anything to do with him getting into trouble ..You play with fire you get burned..get your facts straight..people believe what they hear on the news..They rented from him and lived downstairs.dont get it twisted
white lies

Columbia, IL

#14 Mar 16, 2013
HaHa wrote:
Aww ...Daddys gone no more free dope for you bi44h
Her dad was giving her dope. Dad of the decade. No more Jim or dad to give her dope. Heck she might just have a chance
Idiots

United States

#15 Mar 16, 2013
How can you get on here and defend some damn meth heads that were cooking the shit and call them good people and parents? UMMM HELLO! They were cooking meth!! They got caught so you do the crime you pay the time!!!
white lies

Columbia, IL

#16 Mar 16, 2013
Idiots wrote:
How can you get on here and defend some damn meth heads that were cooking the shit and call them good people and parents? UMMM HELLO! They were cooking meth!! They got caught so you do the crime you pay the time!!!
Either they are clueless or they participate in the drugs.
haha

United States

#18 Mar 16, 2013
Keep it wrote:
Flaged again .. Wow must stay on topix .. Stupid slut should have not had your child at a known meth lab.. N as far as big stewart u snitched on every one not just mccraw to save u bitch ass son .. Got one coming all u bitches
Hahahahaaaaaaaaa
white lies

Columbia, IL

#20 Mar 16, 2013
Who had their kids at a meth la

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#21 Mar 16, 2013
My wife took our child to work with when she was hauling coal.
lee nichols

United States

#22 Mar 16, 2013
all i know is some of them punk asses that got caught sed that was my shit in garage you better get yalls shit right i ant lived in that house in over a year .He was making that shit in the garage. and got his ass cought i don't care if you-all know who i am my name is on the top. that was my old house all the people in the house new what was going on you play you pay and for all you people that dont know what the fucks going on mind your own i ant gunna play with non of ya.i ant scared like i sed my name is lee
white lies

Columbia, IL

#24 Mar 16, 2013
Well we are glad they got caught.
loltrying to be famous

Granite City, IL

#25 Mar 16, 2013
lee nichols your name was never mentioned.... lol u just trying to be up in mix..
lee nichols

United States

#26 Mar 18, 2013
fu!! to it wasnt that why when they popped them they were saying that was my shit in the garage because my shit is still in the garage from when i lived in that house for 5 years that was my house and i gave it back to bob.all i need is cops at my house.why the fuck would i be mad then.
Larry

Columbia, IL

#28 Mar 18, 2013
Huh? You make no sense you meth head

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drugs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
21 kg of heroin seized in Bathinda 1 hr Sunny 1
Tip leads to Dixon drug arrests (Dec '10) 2 hr Guest 142
Drug dealers busted 7 hr Dr Pendyke 2
Drug task force (Mar '09) 10 hr Praxis33 64
Iowa woman locked up after locked out of home 16 hr TALLYHO 8541 11
Arrested protesters face judge Wednesday 20 hr law abider 2
Point man sentenced in heroin case 23 hr Getting busy 13

Drugs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE