16 People Charged in Connection with Crackdown on Southland Heroin Rings

There are 3 comments on the Feb 10, 2011, orlandpark.patch.com story titled 16 People Charged in Connection with Crackdown on Southland Heroin Rings. In it, orlandpark.patch.com reports that:

Candice Jeffries, 23, of the 15800 block of Lexington Avenue in Harvey Michael Knight, 44, of the 16009 block of South Halsted Avenue in Harvey Chaunice Loving, 28, of the 20100 block of Ash Lane in Lynwood Lawrence Scott, 30, of the 13700 block of Kildare in Midlothian Derrick Thigpen, 23, of the 4100 block of West Midlothian Turnpike in Robbins Cheronda Wallace, 24, of the 2200 block of East 175th Street in Lansing The following people were charged with state crimes: Mildred Gassensmith, age 31, of 900 block of Campbell in Joliet Neil Lester, 30, of 16600 block of Beacon Lane in Orland Park Alexander Lys, 18, of the 500 block of Carla Drive in Shorewood William Woods, 26, of the 16900 block of Blue Heron Drive in Orland Park

Join the discussion below, or Read more at orlandpark.patch.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
oldtimer

Munster, IN

#25 Oct 26, 2011
Isn't Harvey one big housing project? How these individuals can converse with each other and in under tones sort of brag about their past miss deeds is beyond belief. As for convictions, if the Fed's made any arrests, they have a 92% conviction rate.The city of Chicago gifted the suburbs with these creeps after they demolished the slum high rises.In Hammond, the city bought out a privately owned housing complex, and dumped the tennents out on the street almost overnight. It consisted of around 3 to 5 hundred apartments. Hammond passed renters laws that forced them to go back to Illinois.There had been a small crime wave in the area, that prompted the buying out of these getto apartments. The crime wave disappeared overnight.
If you have a village board that can stand up and take the heat and not worry about votes.The problems in many towns will evaporate.
Samantha

Joliet, IL

#27 Sep 27, 2012
Mildred is my aunt. She is SICK! HEROIN is a addiction!!!
Railroaded

Carpentersville, IL

#29 Feb 27, 2013
I was arrested in this "huge" crackdown. I'm white and was pulled over leaving the spot on Kedvale the day before Thanksgiving in 2010. The officer took the bags of heroin on I had on me and let me go, stating "This will be like we never met, like it never happened, now get out of here." On February 8th 2011 at 515AM I was just about to fall asleep after working all night when the doorbell was ringing incessantly and constant pounding on my front door. They arrested me, waited 3 days to give me a bail hearing and it was thrown out at the bail hearing. I was a user, not a dealer. I have been sober for almost 2 years now. This was railroading case, especially for the white people who were arrested on state charges like myself. And even though my case was thrown out my name will forever be on the Internet. And Millie is a good person, it's her boyfriend that got her hooked on H. She's a sick person trying to get better. He who has never sinned please be free to throw the first stone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drugs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News DEA chief to retire amid pressure over agents' ... 2 hr goonsquad 13
News Alamo man charged with alleged child abuse 5 hr Mr T 10
News Six arrested in meth bust (Dec '12) 10 hr Nolan Smith 41
News Channel 5's Robin Williams documentary had us a... 12 hr HumanSpirit 2
News Jehovah's Witness and her baby die after she re... 13 hr Thumper56 96
News Diamond man, Coal City woman arrested on felony... 13 hr Barb 23
News Thorpe man arrested in Thursday drug... 17 hr native chunker 4
More from around the web