16 People Charged in Connection with Crackdown on Southland Heroin Rings

Feb 10, 2011 Full story: orlandpark.patch.com 23

Candice Jeffries, 23, of the 15800 block of Lexington Avenue in Harvey Michael Knight, 44, of the 16009 block of South Halsted Avenue in Harvey Chaunice Loving, 28, of the 20100 block of Ash Lane in Lynwood Lawrence Scott, 30, of the 13700 block of Kildare in Midlothian Derrick Thigpen, 23, of the 4100 block of West Midlothian Turnpike in Robbins Cheronda Wallace, 24, of the 2200 block of East 175th Street in Lansing The following people were charged with state crimes: Mildred Gassensmith, age 31, of 900 block of Campbell in Joliet Neil Lester, 30, of 16600 block of Beacon Lane in Orland Park Alexander Lys, 18, of the 500 block of Carla Drive in Shorewood William Woods, 26, of the 16900 block of Blue Heron Drive in Orland Park

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Trust me?”

Since: Jan 10

Oak Forest/Midlothian

#1 Feb 10, 2011
The address listed for the person from Midlothian, is not a Midlothian address. 13700 block of Kildare? That is either Crestwood or Robbins. But I am sure they had a few customers from here in Midlothian, now what are they going to do? These gangs are everywhere now, and rivals are now partners. I wonder when all this garbage started to spread? Could it be when they started closing the projects in Chicago? Another fine idea.

Since: Apr 10

Midlothian, IL

#2 Feb 10, 2011
sad case wrote:
The address listed for the person from Midlothian, is not a Midlothian address. 13700 block of Kildare? That is either Crestwood or Robbins. But I am sure they had a few customers from here in Midlothian, now what are they going to do? These gangs are everywhere now, and rivals are now partners. I wonder when all this garbage started to spread? Could it be when they started closing the projects in Chicago? Another fine idea.
That would be Robbins, Sad.

“Trust me?”

Since: Jan 10

Oak Forest/Midlothian

#3 Feb 10, 2011
doubleg1 wrote:
<quoted text>That would be Robbins, Sad.
I guess the reporters do not know how to pick up a map, but either way, these guys where very open with what they were doing. There are probably bigger people then these and have arranged for these guys replacements.
Dolton resident

Chicago, IL

#4 Feb 11, 2011
I'm glad they are catching and cleaning up the trash. yes when they torn down them dam projects they sent all the trash this way. Good job and way to go for giving out these thugs names and addresses maybe they'll think twice before they set up headquarters again.
live in dolton

Riverdale, IL

#5 Feb 11, 2011
There are three still out there. We need then lock-up too. So if anyone knows turn them in to the police.
BSh123

Beecher, IL

#6 Feb 11, 2011
So much for locked up, they were bailed out and roaming the streets of harvey by noon yesterday with a newspaper in hand flaunting their mug shots bragging and screaming about how they were out.
live in dolton

Riverdale, IL

#9 Feb 12, 2011
BSh123 wrote:
So much for locked up, they were bailed out and roaming the streets of harvey by noon yesterday with a newspaper in hand flaunting their mug shots bragging and screaming about how they were out.
The ones who picture were in the paper were not arrest yet. So if you see them call the police they are still wanted.
Not Surprised

Riverdale, IL

#10 Feb 12, 2011
I have known Pork for a long time--he beat the last case that Harvey Police tried to put on him--but I seriously doubt he will beat the Feds--very hard to do--I don't feel too bad for him but I definitely feel bad for her and the babies--she is a strong woman and hopefully she will pull through this even stronger--innocent untill proven guilty they say--Good luck to Pork and family throughout this ordeal--
Did It Hurt

Midlothian, IL

#11 Feb 13, 2011
Not Surprised wrote:
I have known Pork for a long time--he beat the last case that Harvey Police tried to put on him--but I seriously doubt he will beat the Feds--very hard to do--I don't feel too bad for him but I definitely feel bad for her and the babies--she is a strong woman and hopefully she will pull through this even stronger--innocent untill proven guilty they say--Good luck to Pork and family throughout this ordeal--
The Feds provide free room and board along with clothing and medical, so all will do fine.

Granma will adopt the kids and make a good amount of cash off of a baby momma and the tax payers will pick up the tab along with te medical care. Good ridance to the scum bags that ruin the heighborhoods along with the crime brought into them
DOCCKIDD

United States

#12 Feb 15, 2011
Man,someone has to provide the service.And at least they did with respect and it took a very long time to get em swept.Good Luck to ya guys.Might see you in there soon>
Ghetto Lottery

United States

#13 Feb 15, 2011
DOCCKIDD wrote:
Man,someone has to provide the service.And at least they did with respect and it took a very long time to get em swept.Good Luck to ya guys.Might see you in there soon>
It's not a service - it's a CRIME! Get an education and get a job instead of robbing people who do work or just selling drugs. Your time will come too. Sounds like you'll be in there sooner rather than later but then you still get to live off the system. Cockroach!
itsmesnitches

United States

#14 Feb 22, 2011
Shut the f up.
live in dolton wrote:
There are three still out there. We need then lock-up too. So if anyone knows turn them in to the police.
Book em Danno

United States

#15 Feb 25, 2011
You too baby! Better be watching your back Moe! Cockroach!
itsmesnitches wrote:
Shut the f up.<quoted text>
renee

New Lenox, IL

#16 Mar 8, 2011
Mildred Gassensmith is involved in Drug Court in Will County what a mockery she made out of the courts that were helping her and the Judge... I hope she get's slammed for all the evil she has done to people and the lives she's destroyed.. Karma is a B----. May u rot is prison and stop running and turn yourself in and face the music you coward. and second that is not the address on campbell she was using that without the homeowners permission....
JRs

Hazel Crest, IL

#17 Apr 14, 2011
Renee - how do you know Millie ? Had some very bad experiences with her , WOW you think you know people. Just curious.
PusherMan

Harvey, IL

#18 Apr 14, 2011
No need to trip people, they're are plenty of young up and comers who will take the place of these clowns who got caught. Shop will be open as usual. So come on down to the store and meet the new owners, we'll be having specials all week.
Rick H

United States

#19 Apr 17, 2011
I used to date Millie in High School. Wow has she changed. She used to be a pom pom girl and all that. What a shame. What all has she done to people. It looks like she has led a life of crime.
cookcounty

Flossmoor, IL

#21 May 25, 2011
Dolton resident wrote:
I'm glad they are catching and cleaning up the trash. yes when they torn down them dam projects they sent all the trash this way. Good job and way to go for giving out these thugs names and addresses maybe they'll think twice before they set up headquarters again.
robbins has two different public housing developments

harvey has a few public housing developments

so tearing down the projects ain't got shit to do with crime in either communities mentioned
ponyboyjab

United States

#22 Jun 14, 2011
Ain't no house developments in Hrvey fool!!!!
KTB

Milwaukee, WI

#24 Oct 25, 2011
I met millie on an extradition shuttle. Seemed like a nice person to me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drugs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Prolific' meth dealer arrested in Santa Cruz w... 52 min TBSC Loons 9
Petaluma City Council OKs tough smoking ban (Jan '13) 2 hr kutenhat 65
Police Seize $700K Worth Of Meth (Mar '08) 3 hr joe 82
California prison bans visitor hugging and kissing (Oct '10) 3 hr hinamanu 19
Feds arrest Latin Kings gang leader (Jan '07) 5 hr kunta kin ta 1,051
ILLEGALS-DRUG LABS-FARMS-Trafficking! 6 hr ILLEGALS - DRUGS ... 1
Covington motel could be forced to close 6 hr SinsOfTheHopeless 1

Drugs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE