Medical Marijuana In Missouri: New La...

Medical Marijuana In Missouri: New Law Brings New Questions For Employers

There are 2 comments on the jdsupra.com story from Thursday Nov 8, titled Medical Marijuana In Missouri: New Law Brings New Questions For Employers. In it, jdsupra.com reports that:

Missouri voters approved Amendment 2 on Election Day 2018, one of the three medical marijuana measures appearing on the state's ballot. Amendment 2 adds an article to the Missouri Constitution legalizing medical use of marijuana for qualifying patients and allowing people who qualify to grow their own plants.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at jdsupra.com.

Lucille

Warrensburg, MO

#1 Thursday Nov 8
Oh hurray, Missouri will now become Colorado. First it was for medicinal use, (sure) and now recreational is fine. Losers all the way around. We are the Show Me state so now you will get to see and wish you had never voted for this.
Smoke til you puke

Branson, MO

#2 Wednesday Nov 14
Shut up Lucille, you ignorant bi$$h.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drug Testing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drug test Nov 14 Joe 1
News New rulings on medical marijuana use go against... Oct '18 Walter glen farton 2
News Court admonishes DCS over parental rights cases Sep '18 Randy 1
News Meet the man who's helping pioneer some of Cana... Sep '18 Tricky like 2 tel... 4
News OPP undecided on use of new roadside drug testi... Sep '18 DNA eh 1
Show up same ? Sep '18 krafteame 1
News 'Monsignor Meth' fails drug test, may return to... Aug '18 BPT 9