Fingernail drug test level

Fingernail drug test level

Posted in the Drug Testing Forum

Dawg

East Peoria, IL

#1 Oct 22, 2010
is 7346 pg/mg on a positive test for cocaine a high level or just once or twice usage over the past 3 months ?
very high level

Henderson, NV

#2 Feb 18, 2011
the threshold is 300 so you tell me
pa2low

Vancouver, WA

#3 Jun 26, 2011
what does a result of 599 in fingernail drug test for methamphetimine mean. every other drug test for was negative.
pa2low

Vancouver, WA

#4 Jun 26, 2011
Let's try that one more time.

What does a result of 599, in a fingernail drug test for Methamphetamine mean? Every other drug tested for was negative.

I can't find anything about the thresholds for this test online.
maxine

Longview, TX

#5 Jul 21, 2011
My son has custody of his daughter and the mother is required to take a drug test and pass before she can see the child. The nail drug test came back with 538 pg/mg cocaine and 298 pg/mg benzoylecgonine. can anyone tell us what this means and how we can tell how recently she has used the drugs.
Michelle

Chandler, TX

#6 Dec 8, 2011
My friend is trying to get custody of his son. The mother was ordered to take a drug test, it came back 9200 pg/mg. Can anybody tell me what that is equivalent to??
Natelie

Houston, TX

#7 Mar 18, 2014
My test came back with a number of 339 for methamphetamine . How much will that number go down if I stop using and take a the test again a month later?
lcooper78

Gainesville, TX

#8 Jun 20, 2014
I have been clean for 10 months. I smoked a bowl of meth. I have a nail drug test to do in 4wweeks. Will I pass?
Mommy with a message

Azle, TX

#9 Jun 19, 2017
The father of my children tested positive for methamphetamine with the level of 22532pg/mg. Yes. 22532. I'm trying to understand what moderation that is but I'm not getting much information online. Can anyone help me? From what I understand he was smoking it in the home where my children stayed. I now have full custody. He only has monitored visits.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lezharris

College Station, TX

#18 Oct 26, 2017
Mommy with a message wrote:
The father of my children tested positive for methamphetamine with the level of 22532pg/mg. Yes. 22532. I'm trying to understand what moderation that is but I'm not getting much information online. Can anyone help me? From what I understand he was smoking it in the home where my children stayed. I now have full custody. He only has monitored visits.
Holy shit. I would have your children tested. With numbers that high, your children will likely show exposure.
wilsonm57

Rockwall, TX

#19 Jun 30, 2018
What does a 4.87 mean for TCP usage mean in a drug test.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drug Testing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trace amounts of marijuana metabolites from bei... Dec 7 John Doe 1
Failed sweat patch drug test Dec 5 Discouraged 1
News Mandatory alcohol screening for drivers coming ... Nov 23 Guilty till u inn... 1
News Medical Marijuana In Missouri: New Law Brings N... Nov 14 Smoke til you puke 2
Drug test Nov 14 Joe 1
News New rulings on medical marijuana use go against... Oct '18 Walter glen farton 2
News Court admonishes DCS over parental rights cases Sep '18 Randy 1