Sub urine, to hot?
lacroixxx

West Bloomfield, MI

#1 Mar 22, 2018
I used subbed urine for a drug test today, the urine was definitely clean, but I believe with the heat pack attached and in my bra, it was to hot.(it was blueish on the 98 and 100 degree marks on the cup I had to put the urine in), it was not negative right out, so It was sent to the lab for further testing, could this be because it was to hot? If so what would sending to the lab do for it, and what might the results be.
FDTSI92211

Palm Desert, CA

#2 Apr 25, 2018
lacroixxx wrote:
I used subbed urine for a drug test today, the urine was definitely clean, but I believe with the heat pack attached and in my bra, it was to hot.(it was blueish on the 98 and 100 degree marks on the cup I had to put the urine in), it was not negative right out, so It was sent to the lab for further testing, could this be because it was to hot? If so what would sending to the lab do for it, and what might the results be.
These seem to be questions you already "should know" the answers to. Obviously, since you gave the collector a urine sample from another source, you "should know" if that other source was "Drug-Free" or not. If you had a "friend" provide the fraudulent sample, then WHO KNOWS what the results might be!!! In many cases your so called "friend" is dirty too! If you got a synthetic urine sample from the internet, that will trigger initial "suitability testing" at the lab, which can result in a "Refusal to Test" finding or a retest via HAIR under many organization's policy (ie: specific gravity, creatinine, Ph, oxidants, ext).

Check this story out about a similar case:
http://www.topix.com/news/drug-testing/2018/0...

If the Collector was properly trained and certified, a common practice should've been for the Collector to accept and package the "suspect sample", then ask you to provide a immediate re-collect "DIRECT OBSERVATION" sample, where the same-sex Collector watches your urine leave your body into the sample collection cup!!!! Once completed, BOTH SAMPLES (the first suspect sample & the new direct observation sample) are sent to the testing lab under separate Chain of Custody for re-screening and GC/MS/MS confirmation.

We have seen many overly concerned "low level users" think they are going to fail their test, based on their recent "light" usage, so they get a buddy to provide a sample for them, for substitution at the collection site. The properly trained Collector then sends BOTH samples to the lab. Karma, strangely enough, kicks in and you rudely discover that your "buddy's sample"(the first sample) comes back "Positive" and the second sample collection, provided under Direct Observation, comes back "Negative"(clean). Of course, the employer or agencies accepts the "positive" and your out of luck!

By now, I'm sure you got your results back. If you "squeaked by" and "passed", count your blessings! You should consider this your "warning call" to stop using and get help. Few people get "second chances", so consider this your opportunity.

The best answer I can give you, is STOP TRYING TO CHEAT THE SYSTEM! If you're abusing drugs to a level of such avoidance, you've got an addiction brewing! STOP USING, GET FREE HELP (1-800-662-HELP) and go to your next job interview and testing facility with your head UP, with the confidence of knowing your Drug-Free and proud.

Good luck and happy "beginnings".:-)
www.fdtsi.com

"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drug Testing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Van Wert County Court news 17 min Surreal 24
News OPP undecided on use of new roadside drug testi... Sun DNA eh 1
Show up same ? Sep 11 krafteame 1
News 'Monsignor Meth' fails drug test, may return to... Aug 29 BPT 9
News Meet the man who's helping pioneer some of Cana... Aug 29 south votes on North 3
Had a problem with a drug test Aug 21 FDTSIKevin 2
News White House mulls letting states require drug t... Aug '18 notmyprez 21