Had a problem with a drug test

Had a problem with a drug test

Posted in the Drug Testing Forum

Bert7700

Joliet, IL

#1 Jul 6, 2018
Ok, went in today for Pre employment labs, was told to fast. So I didnít drink after 10 last night. Got surprised to a urine drug test. They only gave me 4 small cups of water over 3 hours. I finally gave them a sample. It was about 2/3 of the amount they wanted. I was dehydrated, and that was the best I could do. They sent it to the lab for testing, any thoughts if that will be testable. I donít do any drugs or drink. Had I known we had a urine test, I would have drank water last night and this morning. I hope Iím not screwed.
FDTSIKevin

Palm Desert, CA

#2 Aug 21, 2018
Bert7700 wrote:
Ok, went in today for Pre employment labs, was told to fast. So I didnít drink after 10 last night. Got surprised to a urine drug test. They only gave me 4 small cups of water over 3 hours. I finally gave them a sample. It was about 2/3 of the amount they wanted. I was dehydrated, and that was the best I could do. They sent it to the lab for testing, any thoughts if that will be testable. I donít do any drugs or drink. Had I known we had a urine test, I would have drank water last night and this morning. I hope Iím not screwed.
Hi Bert: You will have an elevated creatine level, but that will not cause an issue with the testing of your sample. However, IF you have used any prohititted substances, your increased creaatine will slightly increase the amount of drug detectable within your urine sample. If you are, indeed, "drug-free" you'll be fine.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drug Testing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Van Wert County Court news Sep 22 Super Van Wert 51
News White House mulls letting states require drug t... Sep 21 reality 22
News Court admonishes DCS over parental rights cases Sep 21 Randy 1
News Meet the man who's helping pioneer some of Cana... Sep 20 Tricky like 2 tel... 4
News OPP undecided on use of new roadside drug testi... Sep 16 DNA eh 1
Show up same ? Sep 11 krafteame 1
News 'Monsignor Meth' fails drug test, may return to... Aug 29 BPT 9