The technology of safe transportatio...

The technology of safe transportation of COCAINE

Posted in the Drug Testing Forum

anodealer

Winnipeg, Canada

#1 Oct 9, 2017
Hello! Do you want to deliver the coca safely?
With this technology, EVERYONE can easily transport cocaine!
Probably everyone read the article as the police on AIMING detained the cargo for 20 kg cocaina?

FOXNEWS

Police in Spain have seized a 42-piece dinner set with a difference — it's made entirely out of cocaine.

The 45-pound consignment — plates, cups, pots and saucers — was intercepted after a tip-off about a suspicious package which had been sent by recorded delivery last month from Maracaibo.

The “crockery set” of compressed cocaine was the latest ruse in an increasingly ingenious smuggling operation as disguised packages become one of the favoured methods for dealers to smuggle the Class A drug to Europe from countires such as Colombia, Brazil and Venezuela.

You can make any form of cocaine, for example a flower pot!

My method than it is similar to this, it seems that races of cocaine are possible only on a AIMING!
Agree that this method of transportation is safe, compared to any other, I'm ready to sell all the ingredients and technology!

Payment with guarantor
wickr anodealer

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drug Testing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Meet the man who's helping pioneer some of Cana... Fri she votes on yer ... 2
News White House mulls letting states require drug t... Aug 4 notmyprez 21
News Courtroom of second chances (Feb '18) Jul 27 Marge Haakala 4
Had a problem with a drug test Jul '18 Bert7700 1
Fingernail drug test level (Oct '10) Jun '18 wilsonm57 11
News Recruiter: Trucking industry "begging" for good... (Jun '12) Jun '18 davy 41
News Indiana woman charged after 2 kids positive for... Jun '18 wooooof 1