Pass a drug test super q caps

Posted in the Drug Testing Forum

First Prev
of 11
Next Last
ChrisH

Salisbury, MD

#1 Oct 19, 2008
hey i just bought theese super q caps and need to pass a drug test anybody no if they work
Victoria

Centreville, VA

#2 Mar 1, 2009
yeah alot of people use them i smoked everyday for a month and took one the night before a drug test and passed.
Daniel

Prescott, AZ

#3 Jul 8, 2009
do these super Q caps really work? and i dont think one pill will make u pass ur u.a. you gotta take all 4 dont u? cuz i got a u.a. soon and i did ecstacy and god knows wut that is cut with...so do these really work? thankyou.
Idk

East Northport, NY

#4 Jul 9, 2009
I have a drug test tommorrow and I used a super q cap yesterday.. It wasn't the emergency flush one either... Will I pass?
hnd

Conroe, TX

#5 Jul 9, 2009
i like to no for sure how to bet it. i know someone out there knows how those test strips work and how to beat. come on give us some help its all chemistry
the shizz

Rancocas, NJ

#6 Sep 30, 2009
yes. they work. my friend is an everyday smoker and passed his last 3 randoms with these pills. i am in the service and i have the freedom to smoke cuz of these pills. follow the instructions, pee 2 or 3 times for luck b4 the test and celebrate your victory.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Stoner

London, KY

#7 Jan 2, 2010
What are these super q caps and where can I get them?
killakcdipset

Olathe, KS

#8 Jan 24, 2010
Daniel wrote:
do these super Q caps really work? and i dont think one pill will make u pass ur u.a. you gotta take all 4 dont u? cuz i got a u.a. soon and i did ecstacy and god knows wut that is cut with...so do these really work? thankyou.
everything in the thizz is outta your system. its just like any other pill. unless it had weed in it hah
Tony Two Toke

Brooklyn, NY

#9 Feb 6, 2010
I had a random tonight, slammed 8 of these bad boys an hour and twenty before I pissed... I'll come back on here in and give you the verdict just as soon as I know myself. I'm hopeful at this point, it was a total blindside u.a! They got us after dinner on a Saturday night... Not cool! I had two small meals, sandwich, a cookie, small handful or two of chips. Dinner I had a little chicken and some veggies, bite or two of mashed potatoes... Breakfast was two pieces of French toast. I slammed about 4 liters of water.... Seemed good to do since I took about a years worth of riboflavin all at once.
Tony Two Toke

Brooklyn, NY

#10 Feb 6, 2010
Tony Two Toke wrote:
I had a random tonight, slammed 8 of these bad boys an hour and twenty before I pissed... I'll come back on here in and give you the verdict just as soon as I know myself. I'm hopeful at this point, it was a total blindside u.a! They got us after dinner on a Saturday night... Not cool! I had two small meals, sandwich, a cookie, small handful or two of chips. Dinner I had a little chicken and some veggies, bite or two of mashed potatoes... Breakfast was two pieces of French toast. I slammed about 4 liters of water.... Seemed good to do since I took about a years worth of riboflavin all at once.
just to clarify... Breakfast was two French toast. Lunch was a sandwich and the other stuff. Dinner was clearly explained. I know they say to take these babies on an empty stomach... But those of us who get down were hoodwinked, bamboozled, tricked into eating all day when we weren't given a "pop quiz" first thing this morning. So I did what I thought would overcome the food, I ate both packages I was carrying with me this weekend.
Tony Two Toke

Watervliet, NY

#11 Apr 20, 2010
Definitely worked for me... Confirmed for myself that I passed by sneaking a peek at the test results. Some people leave shit anywhere!
annonomous

Lafayette, IN

#12 May 10, 2010
ChrisH wrote:
hey i just bought theese super q caps and need to pass a drug test anybody no if they work
No they dont work i took them then took my drug test 1 hour later and the results were invalid with interference.
sara

New Zealand

#13 May 11, 2010
I really hope they do, my partner had a drug test and took them 2 hours before a test. Does anybody know if they work when the urine is being screened at a laboratory??
Tiffany

Hamilton, AL

#14 Jun 17, 2010
I smoked for two weeks straight and have a drug test tomorrow. I bought these super Q caps and was wondering if they work i would really like to know. I have tryed drinking as much water as possible!!!! please help me or give me a idea wat i am walking into.
rolando motta

San Bernardino, CA

#15 Jun 28, 2010
ive smoked south centrals finest kush in southern cali for bout 4-5 years everyday and i mean blown to the max ..have the same job bout ten years im a cnc programmer ..and lucky for me ive never took a drug test or had any accicents..but now im moving to a new company due to low work ..thank you fucking china!!(for owning all the metal)anyhow i gotta do an interview tomorrow how soon before the urine test due i take these bad boys for then to work ..
rolando motta

San Bernardino, CA

#16 Jun 28, 2010
if it works hit me we celebrating ..i dont know why they drug test for marijuana the shit is almost legal anyhow i smoke everywher on the street in front of restaurants i mean its los angeles no cares...
c dot cass

Hazel Crest, IL

#17 Aug 5, 2010
man super q caps is the shit. point blank period

$50 at gnc and $29 online.... all da rest of dat shit is suspect. smokin till i croak thanx to the good folks at herbal green!!!!!!!!!!
rye dawg

Philadelphia, PA

#18 Aug 8, 2010
Victoria wrote:
yeah alot of people use them i smoked everyday for a month and took one the night before a drug test and passed.
yo if i take them a day b4 my test will i pass
Day dude

Mooresville, IN

#19 Aug 26, 2010
c dot cass wrote:
man super q caps is the shit. point blank period
$50 at gnc and $29 online.... all da rest of dat shit is suspect. smokin till i croak thanx to the good folks at herbal green!!!!!!!!!!
was it a probation test
Mama Bell

Ludington, MI

#20 Aug 26, 2010
ChrisH wrote:
.... maybe you should lay off the drugs and go back to 3 grade English lesson # 7. Theese ...meaning =These? 2. no ...meaning+ know?... 3. super q (?) caps? what do you think ?..you know what you need to do to piss-clean!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drug Testing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Felony charges for North Adams man after kids e... 10 hr Totally disgusting 5
News Hyde Must Prove Hospitalization Or Head To Jail (Oct '11) Feb 16 thinkgood 15
News Walmart fires Michigan man for using medical ma... (Mar '10) Feb 14 Phartagnon 5,435
News Pot Smoker Accused Of Trying To Bribe Urine Tester (Feb '10) Feb 8 Phartizoid 17
News Cops: Pa. woman had 'clean' urine in... (Nov '13) Feb 8 Phartocalypse 4
Meth and hair follicle testing Feb 6 Throwaway84 1
News West Virginia Residents May Have To Pass A Drug... (Feb '13) Feb 2 pffft 4
More from around the web