HOW to pass a pre-employment drug tes...

HOW to pass a pre-employment drug test-EASY

Posted in the Drug Testing Forum

leewolf

Houston, TX

#1 Sep 28, 2010
For all of you worrying about this, forget it.
I got your answer and I know cause I did it about6 times.
I use synthetic urine ---you can find them anywhere on the net. I use a product called Simple Solution.
All synthetic packs come with a bag of urine, heat packs and a temp strip attached to the urine bag.
Yes, and a velcro belt - put it low on abdomen.

Day of your test--put a heat pack on the bag (heat pack takes about 1 hr to get to 98 degrees and will stay that way for 8 hrs.

Always check the temp strip attached to urine bag to ensure it's 96-98 degrees b/c the first thing a tester does in make sure the urine sample is the right temp.
And when you're in the bathroom alone make sure you pee into the a bit (make it sound good and pour the synthetic into the vial.

Presto--you passed.
Do not use those bull**** flush products, they do not work, if anything, they dilute your sample and you will have to repeat the test.

Hope I helped
me me me

Trumann, AR

#2 Jun 27, 2011
thank you, i had no idea this kind of thing was out there to buy and i have been told to use someone elses urine, but afraid to because of the temp. thanks again

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drug Testing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Legal pot in California: Can businesses set lim... Jan 11 Who 1
Pass a drug test super q caps (Oct '08) Jan 10 wrongfully accused 202
News A federal prosecutor takes on the heroin scourg... Jan 8 noobieR 1
News 'Quaint' Ohio city battles insidious opioid epi... Jan 8 JayR 1
News a Dui for caffeine? Da makes decision in strang... Dec 29 Kasick of Pancakes 4
News State Disciplines Six Nurses Dec 23 BPT 1
News Drug court gives offenders another chance Dec '16 Anonymous 5
More from around the web