Governor Scott: We Will Appeal Welfar...

Governor Scott: We Will Appeal Welfare Drug Testing to Supreme Court

There are 1 comment on the Capital Soup story from Feb 27, 2013, titled Governor Scott: We Will Appeal Welfare Drug Testing to Supreme Court. In it, Capital Soup reports that:

"The court's ruling today is disturbing. Welfare is 100 percent about helping children.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Capital Soup.

Sheik Yerbouti

Pennington, NJ

#1 Feb 27, 2013
More taxpayer dollars wasted. I hope the ACLU wins the case! rick the prick is just mad because his drug testing company will not be able to screw the taxpayers out of millions for unnecessary drug tests. As I recall less than 1% of those tested showed positive results for drugs. This is just political posturing by a vile teabagger!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drug Testing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colorado at legal epicenter for business issues Aug 14 Elise Gingerich 1
News Are food stamps welfare? - Jeb talks ag policy ... Aug 10 Jaimie 3
Pass a drug test super q caps (Oct '08) Aug 7 Jakesmith103 176
News Failed drug tests up 41 percent among Ohio pris... Aug 5 ohio wrangler 1
News Woman sentenced for meth-ring involvement (Mar '10) Jul '15 ashleys mama 60
News Food stamps again a vivid symbol in poverty debate (Sep '13) Jul '15 Hello 3
News Police: Woman threw heroin into a bush (Dec '14) Jun '15 Catherine Vanderm... 2
More from around the web