Van Wert County Court news

Van Wert County Court news

There are 49 comments on the The Daily Herald story from Wednesday Sep 12, titled Van Wert County Court news. In it, The Daily Herald reports that:

Jessie Zartman, 40, Van Wert, admitted to violating her bond by failing a drug test. New bond set at $10,000 cash or commercial surety.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Herald.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
lol

Van Wert, OH

#1 Wednesday Sep 12
imagine that.....all of them released
lol

Van Wert, OH

#3 Thursday Sep 13
anyone hear the latest? heard the snitch took the money he made and went on one h3ll of a drug binge
omg

Van Wert, OH

#4 Thursday Sep 13
lol wrote:
anyone hear the latest? heard the snitch took the money he made and went on one h3ll of a drug binge
Now that would be pretty funny..
lol

Van Wert, OH

#5 Thursday Sep 13
it is funny lol. anyone post copy of their discovery pack on fb yet or is it to soon for that?
Interested

Van Wert, OH

#6 Thursday Sep 13
lol wrote:
it is funny lol. anyone post copy of their discovery pack on fb yet or is it to soon for that?
Who is the narc?
lol

Van Wert, OH

#7 Thursday Sep 13
cant say cause im notta snitch
CONGRATS VW

Van Wert, OH

#10 Saturday Sep 15
Yeah, I knew they'd all be out within a week. The state and courts doesn't give a rats a** and neither should anyone else...
Freewheelin Franklin

Van Wert, OH

#11 Monday Sep 17
Interested wrote:
<quoted text>

Who is the narc?
Norbert
bee

Van Wert, OH

#12 Monday Sep 17
CONGRATS VW wrote:
Yeah, I knew they'd all be out within a week. The state and courts doesn't give a rats a** and neither should anyone else...
haha, right, until your house is broken into and your stuff is stolen.
Surreal

Van Wert, OH

#13 Monday Sep 17
bee wrote:
<quoted text>haha, right, until your house is broken into and your stuff is stolen.
I thought this was a drug bust, didn't see anything about breaking and interring, trafficking in stolen property. No mention of theft related activities being investigated or discovered. Do you know something or are you just saying nothing?
hmmmm

United States

#14 Monday Sep 17
Surreal wrote:
<quoted text>

I thought this was a drug bust, didn't see anything about breaking and interring, trafficking in stolen property. No mention of theft related activities being investigated or discovered. Do you know something or are you just saying nothing?
Interring?
Tammydansanga

Columbus, OH

#15 Monday Sep 17
Hear about anything yet
Surreal

Van Wert, OH

#16 Monday Sep 17
hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>

Interring?
Help! I'm being stalked by a spelling Nazi!
perfect

United States

#17 Monday Sep 17
Surreal wrote:
<quoted text>

Help! I'm being stalked by a spelling Nazi!
With your spelling, you shouldn't even be near a keyboard.
meh

Van Wert, OH

#18 Tuesday Sep 18
Surreal wrote:
<quoted text>

who do you think does the breaking and entering? how do you think they pay for their fix? by working, hahahahahaha
meh

Van Wert, OH

#19 Tuesday Sep 18
well, then there's the cost of the revival drug, hospitalizations, rehabs, kids in foster care, prison expenses wake up, who's paying for all this??
Surreal

Van Wert, OH

#20 Tuesday Sep 18
perfect wrote:
<quoted text>

With your spelling, you shouldn't even be near a keyboard.
One word misspelled and spell check couldn't even catch it. Spelling Nazi stalker as I said.
Surreal

Van Wert, OH

#21 Tuesday Sep 18
meh wrote:
<quoted text>who do you think does the breaking and entering? how do you think they pay for their fix? by working, hahahahahaha
If all drug users steal why wasn't it an integral part of the investigation? You're full of crap on this, half the people I work with do drugs, maybe more I don't make it my business to keep tally and the black market pharmaceuticals just aren't that expensive even if you're not working. I smoke pot to help with migraine headaches, doesn't always help, but neither does my doctor's prescriptions nor the CBD oils they sell around here. If you want the good stuff you have to go to Michigan. Many of the drugs on the black market are the same thing I get from my doctor, even a little cheaper on occasion, none of the drugs I've taken either from my doctor or the black market have given me any urge to go out and steal things.
ceo

Van Wert, OH

#22 Tuesday Sep 18
Surreal wrote:
<quoted text>

If all drug users steal why wasn't it an integral part of the investigation? You're full of crap on this, half the people I work with do drugs, maybe more I don't make it my business to keep tally and the black market pharmaceuticals just aren't that expensive even if you're not working. I smoke pot to help with migraine headaches, doesn't always help, but neither does my doctor's prescriptions nor the CBD oils they sell around here. If you want the good stuff you have to go to Michigan. Many of the drugs on the black market are the same thing I get from my doctor, even a little cheaper on occasion, none of the drugs I've taken either from my doctor or the black market have given me any urge to go out and steal things.
why do I think you actually don't work, lol
Surreal

Van Wert, OH

#23 Tuesday Sep 18
ceo wrote:
<quoted text>why do I think you actually don't work, lol
Because you skew your view of reality to suit your opinions. It's symptomatic of several mental illnesses, you might want to go in for a check up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drug Testing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Meet the man who's helping pioneer some of Cana... 19 hr Tricky like 2 tel... 4
News OPP undecided on use of new roadside drug testi... Sep 16 DNA eh 1
Show up same ? Sep 11 krafteame 1
News 'Monsignor Meth' fails drug test, may return to... Aug 29 BPT 9
Had a problem with a drug test Aug 21 FDTSIKevin 2
News White House mulls letting states require drug t... Aug '18 notmyprez 21
News Courtroom of second chances (Feb '18) Jul '18 Marge Haakala 4