Letter box

Letter box

There are 6 comments on the Brattleboro Reformer story from Dec 4, 2010, titled Letter box. In it, Brattleboro Reformer reports that:

There are plenty of good reasons to fight global warming, but I say do it for Christmas.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Brattleboro Reformer.

Scott

Williston, VT

#1 Dec 6, 2010
UnfrigginBelievable, one letter writer (Cordelia) perpetuates the hoax known as 'global warming' with the old hoax played on kids known as 'Santa'. Yet in another letter the same day, Jacqueline Brook, an occultist witch and left winger of Bratt actually has some great truth about other major hoaxes played on us by the 'New World Order' gang. I'd bet $ that ms. Brook buys into the global warming scam even though she's apparently woken up to other ones.
www.GlobalClimateScam.com
www.ClimateDepot.com
for the real daily news, go to www.infowars.com

*whenever y'all need to know about important things, whether it's scams like the anthropogenic global warming THEORY or the phony 'war on terror' or things like Senate bill 510 to control food etc., just put 'infowars' on the Google search line next to the topic to get the best news & articles on it.
Merry Christmas

Peterborough, NH

#2 Dec 6, 2010
Merry Christmas Cordelia!
It’s ok to wish me a Merry Christmas as well. I wish everyone planning to celebrate the mass of Christ’s birth great joy and hope. I also wish those who celebrate Hanukkah and Kwanza great peace and fulfillment. God bless you all. Cordelia, I too am deeply concerned about our environment, but I will choose to string Christmas light and send out cards announcing the celebration of Christ’s birth. I will use cards made of recycled paper and earth friendly ink of course and I have replaced all of my lights with LEDs. Additionally, I support Nuclear Power in our state, because I know that it is both domestic (buy local) and has almost no carbon footprint. I hope you will join my family in what is one of the greatest world celebrations. So I implore you to rejoice and be glad, go tell it from a mountain tops, for this is the day our Lord has made.
Merry Christmas

Wolcott, VT

#3 Dec 6, 2010
Someone just pointed out to me that Christmas lights are usually turned on during off peak hours. So I say turn off your tv and enjoy your Christmas lights!
Merry Crispness

Brattleboro, VT

#4 Dec 6, 2010
Dog bless you too! May your gods work their magic on your behalf.
Noel

Wolcott, VT

#5 Dec 7, 2010
Merry Crispness wrote:
Dog bless you too! May your gods work their magic on your behalf.
Rude
mike mulligan

Charlestown, MA

#6 Dec 7, 2010
Scott wrote:
UnfrigginBelievable, one letter writer (Cordelia) perpetuates the hoax known as 'global warming' with the old hoax played on kids known as 'Santa'. Yet in another letter the same day, Jacqueline Brook, an occultist witch and left winger of Bratt actually has some great truth about other major hoaxes played on us by the 'New World Order' gang. I'd bet $ that ms. Brook buys into the global warming scam even though she's apparently woken up to other ones.
www.GlobalClimateScam.com
www.ClimateDepot.com
for the real daily news, go to www.infowars.com
*whenever y'all need to know about important things, whether it's scams like the anthropogenic global warming THEORY or the phony 'war on terror' or things like Senate bill 510 to control food etc., just put 'infowars' on the Google search line next to the topic to get the best news & articles on it.
Merry Christmas and a happy New Years Scot.

I love you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

DMCA News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Supreme Court Asked to Review Dancing Baby Copy... Aug 13 Moliner 1
News Taylor Swift takes on YouTube Jun '16 Kanye WHO 2
News Fappening 4 Includes Nude Selfie Leaks Of Male ... (Oct '14) Oct '14 ChrissJ 1
News (Aug '14) Aug '14 FedBook down last... 1
News ACTA puts digital rights on table (Nov '09) Feb '14 Tom 2
News Ex-Navy chaplain: I'll shoot 'Right Wing Watch'... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Tory II 10
News Why Did Smosh Get Suspended From YouTube - The ... (Sep '08) Sep '13 davon shaun 5
More from around the web