Secret ACTA Internet chapter leaked: ...

Secret ACTA Internet chapter leaked: Global DMCA and 'three strikes'

There are 1 comment on the AfterDawn.com story from Nov 5, 2009, titled Secret ACTA Internet chapter leaked: Global DMCA and 'three strikes'. In it, AfterDawn.com reports that:

The highly secretive Anti-Counterfeiting Trade Agreement , which has been drafted under non-disclosure agreements and given to different nations with watermarks in case they choose to "leak" it, has had parts of its Internet chapter leaked this week, and is already facing massive criticism from mostly everyone who has read its scary bylines .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at AfterDawn.com.

Trollicus

Eustis, FL

#1 Nov 22, 2009
Finally some attention to the anti-democracy secret public not invited ACTA.

If your not angry at ACTA you don't know what it is, but thats normal as ACTA meetings are secret and the public is deliberately kept away and uninformed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

DMCA News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fappening 4 Includes Nude Selfie Leaks Of Male ... (Oct '14) Oct '14 ChrissJ 1
News (Aug '14) Aug '14 FedBook down last... 1
News ACTA puts digital rights on table (Nov '09) Feb '14 Tom 2
News Ex-Navy chaplain: I'll shoot 'Right Wing Watch'... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Tory II 10
News Why Did Smosh Get Suspended From YouTube - The ... (Sep '08) Sep '13 davon shaun 5
News WordPress pulls interview with anti-gay group S... (Aug '13) Aug '13 snyper 1
about dmca and safe harbors! (Dec '12) Dec '12 logan frye 1
More from around the web