Bits: YouTube Praises Dismissal of Co...

Bits: YouTube Praises Dismissal of Copyright Suit Against Veoh

There are 1 comment on the The New York Times story from Sep 1, 2008, titled Bits: YouTube Praises Dismissal of Copyright Suit Against Veoh. In it, The New York Times reports that:

A federal court in California late Wednesday threw out a copyright infringement lawsuit filed by the IO Group, an adult entertainment company, against Internet video sharing site Veoh Networks, saying that Veoh ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The New York Times.

carmino seranni

Bushkill, PA

#1 Sep 22, 2008
I would like to wish "good luck" to the financial markets in the U.S.A. and around the world! I will just talk about me for a while, because there are important things happening in the world and I do not want to have any effect on them! However, I have already had an effect on things.
In Mathew chapter 24, I know what it says...It says many will come saying they are Jesus, but you are not supposed to listen to them! Well, I thought I was Jesus and now I know I am not thanks to a message I got from Heaven...Jesus said to me: " Do not tell anyone you are Jesus, that used to upset me"!! I AM CARMI...Then, He said in the Bible,"If a man comes in his own name, you will accept him"!! I am getting these words from the Bible, but there is no Bible in front of me!! I have some of the Bible memorized, but I do not have chapter and verse memorized!!
Now, the Pope is telling us to go back to Bibles printed by the Roman Catholic Church before 1964 or 1962!! I would like to tell you a message I got in a Roman Catholic Church...The priest gave the readings from the pulpit and he just finished his homily. Then he started speaking in a loud voice(God was speaking through the priest) and the priest said: " I want you (me) to start your ministry. Do not come on too strong with the people. Everyone is afraid of you. Even you do not know who you are." ...Now, my words: who do you say that I am?? Last night, a 26 year-old man was killed riding a motorcycle. He wsa about 2 miles from my apartment!! I have said enough,
I AM CARMI

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

DMCA News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cheap Kitchens Online (Oct '16) Oct '16 mufasolib 1
News Supreme Court Asked to Review Dancing Baby Copy... (Aug '16) Aug '16 Moliner 1
News Taylor Swift takes on YouTube (Jun '16) Jun '16 Kanye WHO 2
News Fappening 4 Includes Nude Selfie Leaks Of Male ... (Oct '14) Oct '14 ChrissJ 1
News (Aug '14) Aug '14 FedBook down last... 1
News ACTA puts digital rights on table (Nov '09) Feb '14 Tom 2
News Ex-Navy chaplain: I'll shoot 'Right Wing Watch'... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Tory II 10