Feds Ignore Due Process, First Amendm...

Feds Ignore Due Process, First Amendment, Shut Down Thousands of Blogs

There are 4 comments on the TruthSeeker24's anti-N.W.O. corner story from Jul 17, 2010, titled Feds Ignore Due Process, First Amendment, Shut Down Thousands of Blogs. In it, TruthSeeker24's anti-N.W.O. corner reports that:

Saturday, July 17, 2010 From http://www.infowars.com/feds-ignore-due-process-first-amendment-shut-down-thousands-of-blogs/ Feds Ignore Due Process, First Amendment, Shut Down Thousands of Blogs Kurt Nimmo Infowars.com July 17, 2010 Once again, the Obama administration has violated the Bill of Rights.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TruthSeeker24's anti-N.W.O. corner.

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#1 Jul 17, 2010
Always keep a copy of your website on a DVD or spare hard drive.

You just never know when you will have to upload it to a different server.

It doesn't address the issue of Bill of Rights infringement, but it does give a site owner some recourse to remedy the problem.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#2 Jul 17, 2010
Bama Yankee wrote:
Always keep a copy of your website on a DVD or spare hard drive.
You just never know when you will have to upload it to a different server.
It doesn't address the issue of Bill of Rights infringement, but it does give a site owner some recourse to remedy the problem.
You are exactly correct:

http://carynickelsworth.blogspot.com/2010/07/...
june

Livonia, LA

#4 Jul 19, 2010
where is the main stream media on this?where they always are.they wont report anything anti obama and why cant the public see it?the liberals controll these cowards and the public refuses to see it.
Patriot

Apopka, FL

#5 Nov 30, 2010
june wrote:
where is the main stream media on this?where they always are.they wont report anything anti obama and why cant the public see it?the liberals control these cowards and the public refuses to see it.
Same place they were when the UNCONSTITUTIONAL parts of the DMCA were enacted.

Same type of reporting on ACTA none at all or a propaganda piece that takes a very single sided pro ACTA stance and portrays it like there is no one who objects and no downside issues at all

As far as your anti-Obama rant, this has been going on a LONG LONG time before and has just as much support (or more!) from the right then the left. Bush G.W. supported ACTA.

I wrote my congressmen before the last election (both republican and democratic candidates) and got almost a WORD FOR WORD exactly the same pro ACTA response letter that looks like it was written by the RIAA!

Big media didn't report on ACTA because they are the copyright holders or are owned by groups that have a lot at stake and didn't want the public getting in the way with arguments like "it's unconstitutional" or "it will stifle innovation" or "free speech" or "draconian" or "subverting the democratic process" etc etc etc which have the unfortunate problem of being true.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

DMCA News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cheap Kitchens Online (Oct '16) Oct '16 mufasolib 1
News Supreme Court Asked to Review Dancing Baby Copy... (Aug '16) Aug '16 Moliner 1
News Taylor Swift takes on YouTube (Jun '16) Jun '16 Kanye WHO 2
News Fappening 4 Includes Nude Selfie Leaks Of Male ... (Oct '14) Oct '14 ChrissJ 1
News (Aug '14) Aug '14 FedBook down last... 1
News ACTA puts digital rights on table (Nov '09) Feb '14 Tom 2
News Ex-Navy chaplain: I'll shoot 'Right Wing Watch'... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Tory II 10
More from around the web