Indiana Gregg versus The Pirate Bay

Full story: P2pnet.net
P2P:- Don't Humiliate Yourself Complaining to The Pirate Bay, said a TorrentFreak headline in June. Full Story
dave

Vancouver, Canada

#1 Jul 5, 2008
The Piratebay is great but sometimes they dont have what I'm looking for so I use http://www.plentyoftorrents.com
caroleann

Lansargues, France

#2 Jul 6, 2008
The Pirate Bay are idiots. They make all torrents look bad by the way they act publically.
LTTE Milnalee

Rajagiriya, Sri Lanka

#3 Jul 6, 2008
We are LTTE Group.But Srilankan army and police are didnot suspect us.beacuse we are singalese.We are acting like 'we help sri lanka army and police'.So they belive us.Sri lanka army and police arrest innocent tamils.But they didnot suspect us.Ha...Ha...Haaa.THis is the joke of the year.We have many bombs in our 'NET SURF' Netcafe,"MILNALEE VIDEO CENTER" in Soysapura,SriLanka.army and police didnot know about it.WE have LTTE Movies and video clips in our Milnalee video center.Anybody want to see it?
NET SURF Net cafe boys,Milnalee video center LTTE Group,Soysapura

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

DMCA News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fappening 4 Includes Nude Selfie Leaks Of Male ... Oct 6 ChrissJ 1
Aug '14 FedBook down last... 1
ACTA puts digital rights on table (Nov '09) Feb '14 Tom 2
Ex-Navy chaplain: I'll shoot 'Right Wing Watch'... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Tory II 10
Why Did Smosh Get Suspended From YouTube - The ... (Sep '08) Sep '13 davon shaun 5
WordPress pulls interview with anti-gay group S... (Aug '13) Aug '13 snyper 1
about dmca and safe harbors! (Dec '12) Dec '12 logan frye 1

DMCA News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE