Hollywood in showdown over DVD 'ripper'

Hollywood in showdown over DVD 'ripper'

There are 2 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Apr 27, 2009, titled Hollywood in showdown over DVD 'ripper'. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Hollywood calls it "rent, rip and return" and contends it's one of the biggest technological threats to the movie industry's annual $20 billion DVD market - software that allows you to copy a film without paying for it.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Mike Ockhertz

Norton, MA

#1 Apr 30, 2009
DVD Shrink and DVD Decrypter are free
ggg

Shenzhen, China

#3 Nov 16, 2009
There are huge amount of DVD Ripper,Mac DVD Ripper on the market. Before you choose one, you ought to consider the overall quality of the product and choose the best one for you.http://www.bestdvdconverte r.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

DMCA News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cheap Kitchens Online (Oct '16) Oct '16 mufasolib 1
News Supreme Court Asked to Review Dancing Baby Copy... (Aug '16) Aug '16 Moliner 1
News Taylor Swift takes on YouTube (Jun '16) Jun '16 Kanye WHO 2
News Fappening 4 Includes Nude Selfie Leaks Of Male ... (Oct '14) Oct '14 ChrissJ 1
News (Aug '14) Aug '14 FedBook down last... 1
News ACTA puts digital rights on table (Nov '09) Feb '14 Tom 2
News Ex-Navy chaplain: I'll shoot 'Right Wing Watch'... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Tory II 10
More from around the web