#1 Jan 16, 2008
Thomas has a website

If anyone is interested
www.minutesbeforesix.com

Please take the time to read it...
Anne- Karolina

Germany

#2 Aug 30, 2008
This is an amazing piece of writing. Thomas expresses emotions that remind me of myself. With
my "normal friends" I can`t talk about this, they
would think me to be crazy. But if we were all
honest and would speak our minds like he does we
would see that every human has done good and bad
deeds... Most people just speak of their good deeds, if you ask me why they do this: It`s weak-
ness, real strenght is when you admit to be a
sinner. Thanks Thomas, I learned a lot from you!!!
Anne- Karolina

Germany

#3 Aug 30, 2008

This is an amazing piece of writing. Thomas expresses emotions that remind me of myself. With
my "normal friends" I can`t talk about this, they
would think me to be crazy. But if we were all
honest and would speak our minds like he does we
would see that every human has done good and bad
deeds... Most people just speak of their good deeds, if you ask me why they do this: It`s weak-
ness, real strenght is when you admit to be a
sinner. Thanks Thomas, I learned a lot from you!!!
Mark from The Villages

Rossville, GA

#4 Aug 30, 2008
I read 13 of the 25 entries. I have been familiar with this case since hours after it was "discovered." I have written about the case. I attended parts of his trial.

I am really glad that you 2 think this is so wonderful. You comments reassure me that there are reasons for mental hospitals. Please stay in Europe. Thank you for the separation from your "normal friends." If you want to support a psychopath and sociopath, good luck.

By the way he goes by Bart, not Thomas, and is a pathological liar.

Loki

York, UK

#5 Aug 31, 2008
Hi Mark

Wondered if you could fill me in on the case details please. I am doing internet searches but not getting far. And as you have personal knowledge of it, you seem a good person to ask or to at least point me in the right direction.

I live in England and am interested in the whole death penalty/death row debate. And in criminology as a whole. I have considered writing to someone on death row but have yet to do so. His name came up as someone requesting a penpal hence my reason for asking.

Not here to judge or argue, just interested. Please feel free to email me [email protected]

Thanks
Ilaria

Turin, Italy

#6 Sep 3, 2008
Mentally hill are people who support death penalty for such cases.
Bill

Rossville, GA

#7 Sep 3, 2008
Ilaria wrote:
Mentally hill are people who support death penalty for such cases.
Mentally ill are people who are people who believe the rantings in a web site set up for one purpose and that is to support a deranged point of view.

TO LOKI: sorrry I missed your post and will try to get to it today.
Ilaria

Turin, Italy

#8 Sep 9, 2008
Deranged...
that's your opinion.

I'm sorry but anybody makes mistakes, and he recognized it.

Nobody ever makes mistakes there in the USA?
Max

Les Ulis, France

#9 Apr 12, 2009
Loki,

here is a starting point for your searches:
http://darklittlepoet.blogspot.com/2007/10/ba...
Michelle

Edmonton, Canada

#10 May 1, 2009
Self indulgent blather in my opinion. A good writer, I suppose, talented and intelligent yes but he doesn't evoke any emotion in me (thus far). The self pity is too much for me considering the heinousness of his crimes. I'm going to keep reading though, maybe I'll have a moment.
big guy

Israel

#11 Oct 20, 2009
i agree with you, he is a pathological liar and a piece of shit, murderer he deserves to DIE
big guy

Israel

#12 Oct 20, 2009
i agree with you, he is a pathologiccal liar, a murderer and he does not deserve to be alive... go ahead with the execution!
Jennifer S

Huntsville, AL

#13 Feb 18, 2010
Never forget, if Bart COULD HAVE gotten away with it and received the life insurance, he would have gladly. He had no intention of coming clean. He was unwillingly caught literally.
Ilaria

Turin, Italy

#14 Dec 26, 2010
this is absurd... you talk like crazy..
a country that wants to be defined as civil as the U.S. can not continue to use a medieval punishment. We are in 2010 people... Wake Up!
Ilaria

Turin, Italy

#15 Dec 27, 2010
ahah
of course you disagree
Right Here

United States

#16 Aug 26, 2011
Just came upon this. Mistake? I don't think so, more like premeditated murder. Who gives a crap if he gets "good medical care" or "good food"? Bet his mom and brother would like a good meal too. Stop crying about not getting to see a Dr., many of our US citizens, law abiding at that, do not have the money to go to the Dr. I am all for learning from your mistakes and moving on, but there is ALWAYS a price. It's not like this self serving loser ran a stop sign, he was trying to kill his whole family for the all mighty dollar. IMO, if he dies from food poisoning, appendicitis or lack of health care, so be it, he just saved Texas a few bucks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Death Penalty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lillelid Defendant Karen Howell Seeking 'Eviden... (Jul '07) Fri About time 37
News Justices clear stops on lethal drug Fri A Hole 2
News The Latest: Condemned inmates again petition US... Fri UidiotRaceMakeWor... 11
when is bobby joe long's execution date? (Jan '08) Apr 20 a victim 232
News US Supreme Court spares Arkansas inmate from ex... Apr 18 RustyS 2
News Arkansas' multiple execution plan appearing to ... Apr 17 okimar 6
News Clarence Allen, 76, executed for 1980 triple mu... (Jan '06) Apr 15 Your Service Prov... 4
More from around the web