Lance Shockley Sentenced to Death

Lance Shockley Sentenced to Death

There are 1 comment on the KFVS12 story from May 22, 2009, titled Lance Shockley Sentenced to Death. In it, KFVS12 reports that:

A judge has handed down the death penalty for Lance Shockley. In March, a jury convicted Shockley of shooting and killing Missouri Highway Patrolman Dewayne Graham outside Graham's home about four years ago.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KFVS12.

HomeTown

Springfield, MO

#1 May 26, 2009
1. May 22, 2009 at 10:51 PM CDT
A woman from Sparta has been sentenced to 20-years in prison for the slaying of a woman from Oldfield.
Just hours before we heard of Lance getting the Death penalty for the murder of a Law enforcement officer. This Woman’s family ask why the person responsible for their family members death only received 20 years with patrol after 17.
What made Dewayne Graham life more important them this woman??? Why are we killing an other man when it is all based on Hear say! Bring in some evidence! Instead of some low educated hill billies to decide on hear say. I can not believe our legal system!
While the FBI and every law enforcement officer in Van Buren were looking for a reason to kill Lance instead of looking for some evidence, Jimmy Freeze was murdered and his case was closed after a few weeks.
So Dewayne Graham was of such high standard that we must hunt down who and what because of his roll in the community, but Jimmy was not?? I would like to see the person in charge explain that to his children.
There was a law enforcement officer from the county were Lance was being held while awaiting sentencing who posted things online like,“how long do the citizens of the community have to pay for this piece of shit” and “Whats wrong with the justice system to explain why this Piece of shit has not been put to death yet”. WTF!!!! A Law enforcement officer looking over him can go online and post such things?? Well to that dispatcher! Lance has family in that community and I am sure their tax dollars will more than pay for the shit you feed him!
The Father of Dewayne Graham said that Lance deserves this not because of the murder but the way in witch his son was hunted, assassinated, prey. May 22, 2009 at 10:51 PM CDT
A woman from Sparta has been sentenced to 20-years in prison for the slaying of a woman from Oldfield… This women was hunted down. Waited for and murdered. The difference you ask? She was not a highway patrol man !!!
Lance I love you and so many do. Dewayne Graham was a good man. A good officer. I knew him well spoke to him every time I saw him. He had to question me one time when I was in high school and ever since the day he came to my house he would make a point to speak to me at the store, jolly cone, post office. He was a good man and a good officer. I wish his family would get justice. Factual justice. With evidence proving who killed their son, Father, husband. They need piece. Piece is not murder of an other man without evidence. It is a mask, a cover of the truth. I hope everyone evolved in this decision can sleep with what they have handed down. The way in witch the attorneys and judge and police convicted this man will convict them in the afterlife. Greg Melton couldn’t live with his roll. So he chose to start his punishment soon than the rest.
Supreme Court Here we come!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Death Penalty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
when is bobby joe long's execution date? (Jan '08) Aug 5 Karma 176
News Judge rules man ineligible for execution in Ohi... Aug 4 The original norm... 3
News Dr. Maddow And Debunking the Ex-Gay Movement (v... (Dec '09) Aug 3 Theshrink 14
News Impending execution brings out mixed feelings i... Jul '15 Privasi 1
News Lillelid Defendant Karen Howell Seeking 'Eviden... (Jul '07) Jul '15 Park 6
News Brutcher gets life plus 109 years (Sep '06) Jul '15 Brutcher 2015 171
News Man wrongly accused of murder sues Pataskala (Jan '06) Jul '15 Bing 51
More from around the web