when is bobby joe long's execution date?
Susan in Fla

Jacksonville, FL

#65 Sep 2, 2012
Lyn wrote:
I met BJL in the 80s & he worked w a friend of mine at Tpa Gen Hosp in radiation... I was one of the ones he planned to kill but fate intervened & I was spared. He killed 2 of my colleagues/friends(Kim Swann & Peggy(Lana)). They were both cool girls, had problems, & thus, were vulnerable. I was a dancer at The Sly Fox with them but went home EVERY night to my family; actually, my boyfriend took me to and from work each day or night to avoid such problems...It was when my boyfriend hit me & threw ALL of my keys in the pond that I remet BJL- I am fortunate to be alive!He is a true monster & shoulda been "terminated" LONG AGO!!!!!!! I still miss Kim & think of her often. The books written about this asshole are NOT accurate on LOTS of info & I was NOT a working girl- just a dancer. I hope BJL rots in the Hell he deserves. Of course, him being in a cell by himself all these yers has to be torture(since he thinks he's all that & in fact is NOTHING). Oh, my!
Lynn,
I remember when Bobby Joe Long worked at Tampa General. He was a friend of my sisters husband, so we talked about sharing an appt, untill he made passes at me. I turned him down & that pissed him off. Later raped me & nothing was done. Later that month he punched me in the face, I called the cops. At that time he was getting off or probation. The police didn't know wnat he was realy like. He killed his first not more than a month after he walked on the assault charges. My friend & his neighbor said to the jury coming out " the next time you hear about him it will be for murder!: And so it goes. His plan was to kill me but to make it look like just one of a string of murders. He went so far as to go to Ocala & ask around friends as how to find me. Lisa McVey worked less than a mile from my home. He hates me because I accused him of rape & he couldn't stand it that I had refused him & exposed him for what he is. I feel bad for all the women that he raped & murdered. If he had been convicted of my assault then when he car jacked a woman in Pinallas he wouldn't have gotten just probation. No one could connect the dots. I only hope that the familes & loved one of his victims get justice & know that no matter what they did in life or how troubled they were, THEY MATTERED! Their life had meaning that is why I co-wrote the book "Smoldering Embers". I wanted people to know that these victims were as important as the "COLLEGE" girls that Danny Rollings killed in Gainsville. They were not throw aways, they mattered to all who loved them. My prayers still go out to the loved ones. God bless
Kay

Saint Petersburg, FL

#66 Sep 3, 2012
It is about time they make him disappear. My mother was in his little black book where he wrote all the victims in and changed their names. My mothers was changed to Kathy and was next in his book. He had first bumped into her at a disco club and got to rowdy so the bouncer threw her out. Then, followed her at the hospital. He still gives her the creeps! My mom would not be here today and neither would I if it wasn't for the victim that was let go. Prayers to all the family of the victims!
Kay

Saint Petersburg, FL

#67 Sep 3, 2012
Kay wrote:
It is about time they make him disappear. My mother was in his little black book where he wrote all the victims in and changed their names. My mothers was changed to Kathy and was next in his book. He had first bumped into her at a disco club and got to rowdy so the bouncer threw him out. Then, followed her at the hospital. He still gives her the creeps! My mom would not be here today and neither would I if it wasn't for the victim that was let go. Prayers to all the family of the victims!
threw him out*
michael usa

Santa Ana, CA

#68 Sep 3, 2012
Spend 5 dollars on a can of draino and make him drink it. Save us tax payers money
ANGE

Miami, FL

#70 Sep 4, 2012
HEY BOBBY JOE I HOPE THEY SKIN YOU ALIVE ,,, U EVIL PUS BAG
spasticaxe

Montesano, WA

#71 Sep 6, 2012
KILL THE ------ ALREADY
spasticaxe

Montesano, WA

#72 Sep 6, 2012
KILL the ------ ------ already........
everyone

Omaha, NE

#73 Sep 16, 2012
iron wrote:
my sister was a victim of his.i have forgiven him.you should do the same.<quoted text>
That is amazing. Good for you. On a side note, kill this freak of nature....
IRON FIST

Stockton, CA

#74 Sep 17, 2012
Tie him to a tree, make a one inch deep longitudinal cut the entire length of his stomach, carefully pull out all 24 feet of his intestines and place them on the ground gently at his feet, then before his horrified eyes bring in a couple of ravenous wild dogs and watch them eat his foul innards while he is squealing, bug eyed with terror as the dogs eat his guts out. Hoooyaaah, hot damn, that be fun. I'd pay top dollar for that video. Then when the doggies done 'et him up good and proper, why then you just hoist up his half consumed carcass up in the tree and let it be a hanging reminder to all the rest of them thar degenerates to see. THE OLD WAYS ARE STILL THE BEST WAYS, yes siree bob. HOOOOYYAAAAH!!!
Wishingyouwerede ad

United States

#75 Sep 20, 2012
It's a terrible shame and scarry as hell to know this man is still alive. I just finished the book SMOLDERING EMBERS. I looked him up to see if he was dead yet. What in the hell is wrong with our justice system?
Lorrie

Hopkins, MN

#76 Oct 16, 2012
I just watched him on the bio channel....what an evil person he is!!!! Why the hell is he still alive...over 25 yrs since first plea deal.....past time to get rid of this evil!!!!!
gene

East Northport, NY

#77 Oct 16, 2012
gaveme the creeps wrote:
Bobby Joe Long lived with his mother in the house behind me in Hialeah. He always gave me the creeps when I was around him. His mother was a barmaid at Big Daddy's Lounge in Hialeah. I knew his ex wife and children. I feel sorry for them.
HE NEEDS DEATH NOW WHY SHOULD HE HAVE TO BREATH THE SAME AIR AS ANYONE
Frank

United States

#78 Oct 23, 2012
I am Vicky elliotts brother been long enough he did not give his victims appeals just rape torture murder if the state of Florida is scared I'll do it we have not forgot u vicky
Kayla

Thorndike, ME

#79 Dec 4, 2012
Ha, your sister was a victim? why forgive!! thats bull. I'm not saying she wasn't a victim but how can you forgive someone who did that?? I know I wouldn't!! I hope every f*cker like him should be cut up in little pieces while still alive. I wish pain upon every single one of them. AND THEY CANNOT BE FORGIVED. Not by me, by you, you, you or even YOU!
Angel

Clermont, FL

#80 Dec 4, 2012
He would have been dead a long time ago in Texas
anthony

Billingham, UK

#81 Dec 8, 2012
Bill wrote:
Oh come on he's only been on death row for a little over 20 years..... In Florida he has another 10+ to go...
bobby joe long has spent more time on death row than oba chandler and chandler was put 2 death be 4 bobby joe long im baffled weres the justice
anthony

Billingham, UK

#82 Dec 8, 2012
Wishingyouweredead wrote:
It's a terrible shame and scarry as hell to know this man is still alive. I just finished the book SMOLDERING EMBERS. I looked him up to see if he was dead yet. What in the hell is wrong with our justice system?
dont be stupid
Teraisa

Haleiwa, HI

#83 Dec 15, 2012
Adam- Perth Australia wrote:
I recently watched a television documentary on Bobby Joe Long on the crime and investigation network.We do not have the death penalty in Australia,which to an extent i agree with,but in cases such as these where the convicted person has caused so much greif to so many people i believe they should be extinguished.why should they be allowed to be a further burden to society,unless criminal psychologists require them for study,then they should serve their penalty and i can not understand how it can take these ridiculous amounts of time.I think lawyers have a lot to answer for regarding this issue.
I agree with you about the death penalty-there are some cases where you just wonder what the point of them living another day is. My feeling to these killers crying about their execution-in the USA, if you don't want to get the death penalty, don't commit the crime in a capital punishment state-or better yet, don't commit the crime!
Mikey

Zephyrhills, FL

#84 Dec 29, 2012
My mom was next
Kathy was her fake name
Michaela is that u as Kay?
He needed to be put in old sparky
Concerned

Pinellas Park, FL

#85 Dec 29, 2012
This state is the wackiest state of all. I will pray for justice in the courts....however....GOD will seek justice, The final Judge.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Death Penalty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Prison is too good for child rapists': Petitio... (Oct '16) Jun 24 amazed 9
News Alabama Grandma Gets Life Without ParoleBy Bran... (Mar '15) Jun 13 Jesse 3
News California AG slams Trump, defenders in Comey d... Jun 11 Truth 14
News The Outrages of Sharia Jun 10 Eagle 12 2
News The Latest: US Supreme Court denies stay of exe... May '17 CodeTalker 1
News Tommy Pope to resign (Sep '06) May '17 BuddyB 50
News Convicted of murder, Valinski back in York Coun... (Feb '10) May '17 Mary kay 51
More from around the web