when is bobby joe long's execution date?

when is bobby joe long's execution date?

Posted in the Death Penalty Forum

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
obamabushhil

United States

#1 Jan 14, 2008
florida got bundy, they got danny rolling. it's high time they fry this douche bag bobby joe long. he is mentally competent and guilty. what makes bundy and rolling more worthy of death than this sickening animalnothing in my opinion. a mass murderer is a mass murderer. they need to set bobby joe long's execution date. he has nothing to appeal on.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bill

Lady Lake, FL

#2 Jan 14, 2008
Oh come on he's only been on death row for a little over 20 years..... In Florida he has another 10+ to go...
bob

Tampa, FL

#3 Apr 16, 2008
i agree... although he said does have appeals because he was improperly questioned... which sux
bob

Tampa, FL

#4 Apr 16, 2008
o... and its serial murderer not mass murderer... HUGE difference... virginia tecj was a mass murder so was columbine, serial killers normally only kill one at a time, and have a cooling off period in between victims
Bill

Orlando, FL

#5 Apr 16, 2008
Bob: You are correct. Actually there are are a couple of dozen, who are both and either are or were on death row.
Brenda

Lewiston, ME

#6 May 8, 2008
I feel its time to fry him. Its been 23 years. How long can one really appeal this crap. He is guilty, he confessed. What more can he do. he killed all those women, and raped over 50. whats this about anyways. Bobby Joe Long is just playing the system. fry him!!!
Sue

Paterson, NJ

#7 Jul 12, 2008
Fry the monster!
Bill

Orlando, FL

#8 Jul 12, 2008
Come on now! Let's give Crist a chance! At the rate he is going he'll have all of the current death row inmates in Florida executed in about 30 years!
That folks is sarcasm! I don't expect it to be that quick! But at least remember he did not create the backlog as Gov.---
Michael

Chesapeake, VA

#9 Nov 18, 2008
I just recently learned of Bobby Joe Long through a book I was reading called "Smoldering Embers" if you have not had the chance to read it i would highly recomed it. I think it is a tragity that this man could do this and still has not payed for the things he done. I think everyone haas the right to a fair trial but he was convicted 3 different times and everytime there has been some appeal that got his death penalty sentance overturned. I thnk it is time he pays for the thing he done.
Adam- Perth Australia

Sydney, Australia

#10 Apr 27, 2009
I recently watched a television documentary on Bobby Joe Long on the crime and investigation network.We do not have the death penalty in Australia,which to an extent i agree with,but in cases such as these where the convicted person has caused so much greif to so many people i believe they should be extinguished.why should they be allowed to be a further burden to society,unless criminal psychologists require them for study,then they should serve their penalty and i can not understand how it can take these ridiculous amounts of time.I think lawyers have a lot to answer for regarding this issue.
True Believer

Washington, IN

#11 Sep 28, 2009
I think this pathtecic piece of crap should've been fried years ago instead of our tax dollars keeping him warm& fed for so many years.. My heart goes out to all the vicimes and their families which seem to be forgotten
Suzanne

Perth, Australia

#13 Oct 14, 2009
I feel completly insulted that Bobby Joe Long is still breathing. If I had my way he would be put to death very slowly and be given no mercy...
william t

Hialeah, FL

#14 Nov 8, 2009
today is nov 8, 2009. is this jerk still alive? what jerk off judge has kept him alive for so long?
CKHS

Hadley, PA

#16 Dec 7, 2009
Im from Bobby Joe Long's hometown of Kenova. I too am surprised that this idiot is still alive. There is a marshy area about 20 minutes outside of town that he was rumored to put his victims in while here. His mother used to own a clothing shop here and I can see where he gets his nuttiness from. She was beyond weird and in my teen age years she would always try to get the boys to have sex with her.
CKHS2

Wexford, PA

#17 Dec 17, 2009
I live in Kenova also and everything CKHS posted
is true. Bobby Joe slept in the bed with his mother til he was a teenager.
My friend dated BJ's cousin in Kenova. When he was here the summer of 1983, she took him home BY HERSELF one night from her boyfriend's house.
She was questioned by the FBI after his arrest in Florida because the FBI had found info about her in some of his writings. Still gives her the creeps...does me also.
Danny

United States

#18 Jan 8, 2010
The only reason Bobby Joe Long is still alive is so lawyers and the state can make money off of him. It's all about MONEY !!!!!!
Brandon

Elyria, OH

#19 Jan 17, 2010
Makes a great book. "Bobby Joe: In the Mind of a Monster" has a good ring to it... one of the most disturbing books ever...
whit

Land O Lakes, FL

#20 Jan 20, 2010
Bill wrote:
Oh come on he's only been on death row for a little over 20 years..... In Florida he has another 10+ to go...
I should expect jokes like that coming from someone who is relted to one of the 9 woman he killed 1984 one which was my aunt

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#21 Jan 20, 2010
whit wrote:
<quoted text>
I should expect jokes like that coming from someone who is relted to one of the 9 woman he killed 1984 one which was my aunt
You can also expect sarcastic jokes like that from someone who investigated part of the cases. He should have been executed 20 years ago. BTW I believe he killed at least 10.

This includes the Johnson case where the FL SC in its' stupidity vacated the sentence saying that there was insufficient evidence. DESPITE his confession with details, hair, fiber, m.o., etc. This was overturned during a period where they were overturning between 70-80% of all death penalty case for any reason at all and sometimes for no reason at all (they would not explain).
iron

Lake Orion, MI

#22 Jan 23, 2010
my sister was a victim of his.i have forgiven him.you should do the same.
Bill----- wrote:
<quoted text>
You can also expect sarcastic jokes like that from someone who investigated part of the cases. He should have been executed 20 years ago. BTW I believe he killed at least 10.
This includes the Johnson case where the FL SC in its' stupidity vacated the sentence saying that there was insufficient evidence. DESPITE his confession with details, hair, fiber, m.o., etc. This was overturned during a period where they were overturning between 70-80% of all death penalty case for any reason at all and sometimes for no reason at all (they would not explain).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Death Penalty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Family members of Derrick Todd Lee's victims se... Feb 3 Beannie 13
News Hurricane Katrina evacuee Rondel Allen gets lif... (Aug '08) Feb 3 onionslice 17
Just think about it... Jan 30 Shoot Them Full 2
News Long Beach man found guilty of murdering teache... Jan 27 JANICE 1
News Kristopher Russell Sentenced (Jun '06) Jan 15 Concerned person 47
News Q&A about the market turmoil in China and beyond Jan '16 CHINA CRASH 1
News EU preparing to debate Poland's reform measures Jan '16 PolakPotrafi 1
More from around the web