Fugitive in Valley Village cafe killings charged with murder

Full story: LA Daily News

Nerses Galstyan is in custody in Seattle and has been charged with the shooting deaths of four men in a Valley Village caf.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of23
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Paul Pomeranian

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2010

If he makes bail, he gone.
DRW Los Angeles

Encino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2010

Nerses, was it worth it?
Paneful Hemorroidian

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2010

If he makes bail, the boat will be waiting for him in San Pedro. Trust me bro, I know.
Valley resident

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2010

They will have him in protective custody at County. He will not go to Armenia because the mob will get him there. DRW LA he had to take orders from above
A Reptile Dysfunction

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2010

First, he should get an award for ridding the city of 4 Armo gangsters.

Then hang him high.
get a life

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2010

"A 26-year-old fugitive accused in a brazen shooting that left four men dead at a Valley Village cafe was charged Thursday with mayhem and multiple murder counts that could make him eligible for the death penalty, officials said."

Eligible.
Eligible???
What the h..........
Eligible, they make it sound like it's the same as applying for a job! He's NOT eligible you idiots! He been caught red handed on tape for G-D's sake! Eligible? Give him a fast a speedy trial, find him guilty and give him three days to live with his guilt and kill him. Done.Bye Bye, see ya, that's all there is! Show the young gangbangers that this is what happens when you do bad things! There's no more glory going to prison, getting all tatted, and being kool! Good work police!!! The only thing you guys did wrong was not shoot him while arresting the slime bag! STILL GREAT WORKS GUYS!!!
Jack

Lebanon, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2010

get a life, I hate to bust your bubble but a few weeks ago I read about a guy on death row in California that's been there for close to 30 years.
b00bster

Evadale, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2010

when he goes to jail, call the nurses because he's gona have a brown eye turned bloo. bwahahaha. armenian squash for dinner.
pure american man

Simi Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2010

Why would the author of this article be so arrogant as to single out certain groups of ethnicities? IE: Russians and Armenians. There are thousands of gangsters or mobsters roaming the streets of california of every race, yes including your very own american man.
Will

South El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2010

I don't think there is any arrogance in the article. It is a statement that is factual. Local law enforcement officials have commented that : "The fastest-growing crime syndicates in Southern California involve Russians, Armenians and people from Eastern European countries who came to Los Angeles in the decade since the fall of the Soviet Union." Obviously, there are other races roaming the streets but they are not necessarily mob-related and these specific ethnic groups are still relatively new to the game and are unknown to those who don't follow the news. Unfortunately, these stories seem to be increasing,
Bonesaw

Corona, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2010

Maybe because he is Armenian and so were the guys that were killed it's relevant to the story. Duh!
pure american man wrote:
Why would the author of this article be so arrogant as to single out certain groups of ethnicities? IE: Russians and Armenians. There are thousands of gangsters or mobsters roaming the streets of california of every race, yes including your very own american man.
Zippy_Zebesian

Irvine, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2010

Armenians....becomming the new gang problem in LA.
Blue_Maverick

Irvine, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2010

Right on the money.
A Reptile Dysfunction wrote:
First, he should get an award for ridding the city of 4 Armo gangsters.
Then hang him high.
Joe

Buena Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2010

Since he won't be needing them anymore, can I have his Black BMW with the dark tinted windows, his full album of annoying rap cd's, and his 50 gallon drum of cologne.
Troll Buster

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2010

Apparently he was a s#it cleaner like "Real Armo".

http://articles.latimes.com/2010/apr/22/local...
Blue_Maverick

Irvine, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2010

Yeah, a c.r.a.p cleaner that sold illegal weapons on the side.
Troll Buster wrote:
Apparently he was a s#it cleaner like "Real Armo".
http://articles.latimes.com/2010/apr/22/local...
Bureaucratic Mess

Pasadena, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2010

An "angry Armenian"??? Noooooooo ...
Private

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2010

The brother should be charged with aiding a fugitive. That's BS that they let him go.
AmericanGansta

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2010

RIP to all who have fallen....
A Friend

Sylmar, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2010

Joe wrote:
Since he won't be needing them anymore, can I have his Black BMW with the dark tinted windows, his full album of annoying rap cd's, and his 50 gallon drum of cologne.
You dont know him so please keep your stupid comments like this to yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of23
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••