Teen Who Raped, Killed His Counselor Gets 'Life'

Full story: Kutv.com 10
A jury has sentenced a teenager to life in prison without parole for killing a youth counselor who gave him a ride. Full Story
skipper

United States

#1 Apr 13, 2007
lets see how long it takes for some psychologist to say that the sentence was too harsh.

Since: Jan 07

AOL

#2 Apr 16, 2007
Hopefully,This little jerk will be passed around through-out the Prison Population,..He should be Used to it,according to his Defense.I hope he enjoys Gaping.
Sean

Logan, UT

#3 Dec 1, 2007
I don't think the punishment is too harsh, not at all, but who ever wrote that he "ought to be passed around, because he is used to it" is sick, and needs to get themselves help before they end up just like Houston. Really you should be ashamed of yourself.

“Be who you are!”

Since: Dec 07

Boondocks Ca

#4 Dec 1, 2007
Who cares if he gets passed around...geeze!!
heartbroken judy

United States

#5 Dec 2, 2007
Does anyone know how old this scumbag is? I ask because I have a personal interest in cases, not this one in particular, but of 15 year olds that are tried as an adult for murder. In my mind they should be executed and the one I regretfully am talking about is being tried for 3 counts of premeditated FIRST DEGREE MURDER. YOU CAN NOT REHABILITATE AN ANIMAL LIKE THAT SO WHY HOUSE THEM FOR THE REST OF THEIR LIFE! This piece of sh*t murdered his parents and tried to get away with it by blaming my son after he kidnapped and shot Matthew to death. I'm hoping the scumbag in the news story above is passed around all day long.

matthew-whittington.memory-of.com
Anne Barclay

Park City, UT

#6 May 11, 2008
I think you are all pretty sick to be so harsh on this kid. He's getting his due penalty, stop being such A-holes.
Haydn

Hollywood, FL

#7 May 26, 2008
Anne Barclay wrote:
I think you are all pretty sick to be so harsh on this kid. He's getting his due penalty, stop being such A-holes.
You must be joking. But if you are joking, its a sick joke.
Kayla

Paradise, CA

#8 Jun 1, 2008
They no right from wrong. And that person didnt do enything wrong and that person is going to kill that person. And life is harsh.
Anon

Birmingham, AL

#9 Jun 3, 2008
Life isn't so harsh in most prisons. Taxpayers keep these people with a "life" sentence ALIVE. If you kill, you should be killed. I'm usually pretty liberal, but this is one thing I feel like there is no room for compromise. So what, he has to live in a confined area for the rest of his life. He gets to live, and never has to work (unless it's part of his sentence or he wants to). At least he gets to live.
Jeni

Sandy, UT

#10 Jun 22, 2008
Kristine78 wrote:
Who cares if he gets passed around...geeze!!
Right??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Death Penalty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jail letter: Father of missing Deltona mother a... Sep 6 zepvdsasp 1
when is bobby joe long's execution date? (Jan '08) Sep 5 dominick 125
13-year-old indicted as adult for murder of hom... Sep 4 LEO 477 3
Tommy Pope to resign (Sep '06) Sep 2 Sad Justice - NC 44
Throw away the key (Jul '08) Aug 31 Tkwk 3
New Mexico police 'execute' beloved dog of woma... Aug 21 Loluvsry 5
McCain: Prolonged execution was 'torture' Aug 20 Don Joe 58
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••