Prosecutors start Inman trial with ki...

Prosecutors start Inman trial with kidnapping details

There are 5 comments on the Chillicothe Gazette story from Jan 28, 2013, titled Prosecutors start Inman trial with kidnapping details. In it, Chillicothe Gazette reports that:

Testimony from the first day in the Hocking County aggravated murder trial of William "Bill" Inman Sr.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chillicothe Gazette.

My2CENTS

Chillicothe, OH

#1 Jan 29, 2013
I say give him the death penalty.
He's scum and he deserves to die.
Agreed

Logan, OH

#2 Jan 30, 2013
I believe that all three should have recieved the death sentence. They were all three guilty as sin.
Real American

Dallas, TX

#3 Jan 30, 2013
No state should have the death penalty, God said THOU SHALT NOT KILL. He said nothing about it being okay as long as it was done by the state.
Murder is Murder
To Real American

Logan, OH

#4 Feb 6, 2013
So, are you saying that it is okay that these people killed Summer? Didn't the bible say "An eye for an eye"? Yes, I believe so. I personally do not believe in the death penalty, but I believe that these three individuals pre-meditated Summer's death and murder, and therefore, should be held accountable. If the state doesn't put ole Bill Inman to death, then someone in jail will probably do it for them.
Real American GOP_ DOA

Dallas, TX

#5 Feb 16, 2013
To Real American wrote:
So, are you saying that it is okay that these people killed Summer? Didn't the bible say "An eye for an eye"? Yes, I believe so. I personally do not believe in the death penalty, but I believe that these three individuals pre-meditated Summer's death and murder, and therefore, should be held accountable. If the state doesn't put ole Bill Inman to death, then someone in jail will probably do it for them.
Just because I don't believe they should be put to death doesn't mean I'm saying it's okay they killed Summer. A death row inmate cost almost double to keep on the row as a non deat row inmate, they'll stay on death row for 10, 20 years or more. Sentence them to life w/o the possibility of parole, death is just too easy a way out for them. I hate when people commit heinous crimes and then kill themselves or are killed by police. Lock them up and throw away the key.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Death Penalty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
U.S. Citizens to help with Psychology Research Feb 20 QueenBee13 1
News Oklahoma House passes bill ending electric chai... Feb 20 athought 1
News Miss. lawmakers consider gas chamber, firing sq... Feb 11 Geezer 1
News Ohio governor delays 8 executions as court figh... Feb 10 okimar 1
News Sikorsky to close upstate NY plant, cut 570 jobs (Sep '12) Feb 7 Ben 7
News Convicted of murder, Valinski back in York Coun... (Feb '10) Feb 1 Valerie 49
when is bobby joe long's execution date? (Jan '08) Jan '17 Adriana 229
More from around the web