Last Western detainee at Gitmo return...

Last Western detainee at Gitmo returns to Canada

There are 2 comments on the Newsday story from Sep 29, 2012, titled Last Western detainee at Gitmo returns to Canada. In it, Newsday reports that:

Vic Toews said Saturday that 26-year-old Omar Khadr arrived at a military base on a U.S. government plane early Saturday and has been transferred to Millhaven maximum security prison in Bath, Ontario .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

“Kiss Me You Fool!”

Since: Jan 08

Atlanta via Brooklyn NY

#1 Sep 29, 2012
Romney is coreless and clueless...and America has figured him out for the Etch-A-Sketch candidate he has turned out to be.

“I'm not Crazy, The World Is”

Since: Jan 10

In a Van Down By The River

#3 Sep 29, 2012
oamr is a piece of shyt jihadist like the rest of his family. phooking muslim shyt disturbers

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Camp Delta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Canada to apologize, pay former Gitmo prisoner ... Jul '17 Retired SOF 41
News Ex-Gitmo inmate receives multimillion payment f... Jul '17 Geezer 11
News Ex-Gitmo prisoner who injured Utahn receives mu... Jul '17 lot 2 say about t... 1
News Canada decision to pay former Gitmo prisoner cr... Jul '17 lot 2 say about t... 1
News Gitmo Detainees Get Russian Propaganda From U.S... Jul '17 lot 2 say about t... 1
News Widow goes after money Canada will give ex-Gitm... Jul '17 lot 2 say about t... 1
News Ex-Gitmo inmate receives multimillion payment f... Jul '17 lots say about th... 1
More from around the web