Judge Kenny rules against the HSR Aut...

Judge Kenny rules against the HSR Authority.

There are 3 comments on the Almanac story from Aug 18, 2013, titled Judge Kenny rules against the HSR Authority.. In it, Almanac reports that:

Finally! Judge Kenny has ruled the California High Speed Rail Authority plans are not complying with Prop 1A.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Almanac.

john dow

Fullerton, CA

#1 Aug 18, 2013
Great News! It't time to cancel California's High Speed Rail!!! Taxpayers are the clear winners!!!
rosita la bello

Bellflower, CA

#2 Sep 5, 2013
am i reading this correctly? California Cancels High Seed rail? who ever is behind this should be hanged by their TOE NAILS!!! YOU WANT TO GO BACK TO THE "FLINSTONE HEAD" ERA, BE MY GUEST.while EUROPE is enjoying high speed comfort we prefer to crawl with our antiquated busses. is this the AMERICA of the 21st century? is this the AMERICA THAT WE LOVE AND FIGHT FOR. ARE WE THE AMERICANOS THAT THE WORLD ENVY AND RESPECT? come on people fight for the speed TRAIN,we voted for it and greedy sour grape business geeks wants it out for profit reasons. this is SCANDALOUS!!!!
rosita la bello

Bellflower, CA

#3 Sep 5, 2013
SALE RAILWAY BONDS DIRECTLY TO THE AMERICAN VOTERS/CITIZENS INSTEAD OF SOURCING FOREIGN CAPITAL AND BIG BUSINESS MONOPOLIES. TELL US WHERE TO BUY THEM BONDS. I WANT TO BUY A 100 SHARES. can't afford it, but for dear old AMERICA I WILL BEG BORROW AND BORROW OR STEAL... ROSITA LA BELLO, bairosita@yahoo.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

California High-Speed Rail Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News LA Times Completely Botches Story on HSR Fares May 11 cbloom57 1
News Jeb Bush's war against Florida high-speed rail ... May 11 StopBoondoggles 1
News Amtrak route from Las Vegas to Los Angeles gain... May 10 Local 4
News The Great California Train Shortage May 3 Taxes 5
High-Speed Rail in California Apr '15 Cal123 1
News Mayor Don Plusquellic's Akron to Cleveland high... Mar '15 Foo Khen tyree 2
News Just passengers on Thailand's runaway train pro... Mar '15 Isanone 1
More from around the web