Prop 1A suit will remain separate. St...

Prop 1A suit will remain separate. State withdraws request to consolidate

There are 1 comment on the Examiner.com story from May 16, 2013, titled Prop 1A suit will remain separate. State withdraws request to consolidate. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

Today, in an unexpected victory for the Prop 1A lawsuit , the California High-Speed Rail Authority withdrew its request for a consolidation of the Validation suit with the Prop1A lawsuit which has been in the court system since 2011.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

horse and buggy

Fresno, CA

#1 May 17, 2013
Even Europe uses high speed rail for the good of the people land travel.

This entire country needs high speed rail.

Our grand parents must have had more common sense.

That's why there are interstate road ways and great roads to travel on now.

I am so glad that they thought of us and not behaving selfishly unreasonable and allowing progress so that it would provide much better ways for us to travel.

The high speed rail is for the next generations.

Think about it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

California High-Speed Rail Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News APNewsBreak: Toll of railroads' speed control l... Dec 22 Cordwainer Trout 1
News Letter: High-speed train could be win-win Aug '17 cindy1957 1
News Ontario's high-speed rail plan not so far-fetch... (Jun '17) Jun '17 big promise problems 1
News Letter writers angry about Brown's approach to ... (Apr '17) May '17 Solarman 4
News Bullet train: Merced included in proposed Silic... (Apr '16) May '17 a-citizen 2
News Trump's infrastructure plan may hit roadblock: ... (Mar '17) Mar '17 Texxy the Indepen... 1
News California high-speed rail ready to lay some track (Mar '17) Mar '17 Texxy the Indepen... 4
More from around the web