Dow leaps 286 points, best day of the year

Jun 6, 2012 Full story: WOI

Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker's victory put labor unions on the losing end of the biggest showdown on workers' rights in recent U.S. history.

Full Story
imaginaryfriend

Garden City, MI

#1 Jun 6, 2012
Billionaires are NOT bullet-proof.
Cat74

United States

#2 Jun 6, 2012
Dow had it's best day, because things are looking up. Walker won the recall, we can begin dismantling public sector unions, saving millions in reduced pension funds. We can begin paying our debt. States are going broke as well as the country. Illinois i s billions of dollars in debt from unfunded pension needs. And still Democrats are practicing givaways to keep their vote buying in line. Quinn, who once was conservative turned when he became Governor.
conservative crapola

Nazareth, PA

#3 Jun 6, 2012
Cat74 wrote:
Dow had it's best day, because things are looking up. Walker won the recall, we can begin dismantling public sector unions, saving millions in reduced pension funds. We can begin paying our debt. States are going broke as well as the country. Illinois i s billions of dollars in debt from unfunded pension needs. And still Democrats are practicing givaways to keep their vote buying in line. Quinn, who once was conservative turned when he became Governor.
You haven't a clue why the Dow rose and shouldn't be posting anything. Go back to fux....home of the least informed. You belong there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boat Disaster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wounds that Never Heal Jan 28 Jon 1
Human smugglers turn to cargo ships to ferry fl... Jan 28 USA Today 2
Jonchuck Facing Murder Charges Jan 24 Kat Johnson 5
Chinese ship to map seabed in search for MH370 (May '14) Jan 22 ibu sartika bengkulu 2
Villains behind W.Va. toxic spill are back spil... Jan 21 In Case You Misse... 1
American, Canadian woman and British man dead a... Jan 9 dwd 1
Here come the freshmen: Congress' newest class Jan 7 Your Ex 3
More from around the web