Beyond 'Endurance': The life of 'Mad'...

Beyond 'Endurance': The life of 'Mad' Frank Hurley, Australian photographer

There are 1 comment on the The Imaging Resource story from Jan 26, 2013, titled Beyond 'Endurance': The life of 'Mad' Frank Hurley, Australian photographer. In it, The Imaging Resource reports that:

"Hurley is a warrior with his camera, and would go anywhere or do anything to get a picture." -- Lionel Greenstreet, First Officer of the Expedition Ship Endurance.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Imaging Resource.

“NO ANZUS”

Since: Nov 10

Southern California

#1 Jan 26, 2013
Went to Shakelton exhibit in LA. Saw Hurleys pics. Dove in frigid waters to rescue his prints. Well worth it for today's generation to see what leadership and tenacity means. Shakelton and OZ Hurley embody that Victorian can do spirit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boat Disaster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Massive counterprotest upstages Boston "free sp... 4 hr boston nazis 1
News Mom of teen lost at sea sues other missing boy'... Jul 22 gazoo 1
News Suburban waterfront residents love their homes ... Jul '17 Mister Cicero 1
News USS Arizona survivor wants hero sailor who save... Jul '17 He Named Me Black... 1
News Experts: US exiting climate pact may doom some ... Jun '17 We-re all doomed 2
News The Latest: Toll from Pakistan tanker fire clim... Jun '17 Bump Thump Thump 1
News Father calls son a hero after deadly electrical... Jun '17 Reality Speaks 9
More from around the web