Car accident triggers unrest in Azerb...

Car accident triggers unrest in Azerbaijan town

There are 1 comment on the Connecticut Post story from Jan 24, 2013, titled Car accident triggers unrest in Azerbaijan town. In it, Connecticut Post reports that:

Ilham Aliyev, president of Azerbaijan, speaks during a panel session on the first day of the 43rd Annual Meeting of the World Economic Forum, WEF, in Davos, Switzerland, Wednesday, Jan.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Connecticut Post.

Yohan

San Pedro, CA

#1 Jan 25, 2013
It is time that Azery people wake up and demand their rights to come out of suppression. Its time that they start getting their share in oil which belongs to the nation and not to the Aliev who explodes Azery people organizing expensive shows for them like Roman Emperors in the past. It is time that Azery people stand for their dignity not allowing Aliev's clan to handle them as house pets

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boat Disaster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mom of teen lost at sea sues other missing boy'... Jul 22 gazoo 1
News Suburban waterfront residents love their homes ... Jul 18 Mister Cicero 1
News USS Arizona survivor wants hero sailor who save... Jul '17 He Named Me Black... 1
News Experts: US exiting climate pact may doom some ... Jun '17 We-re all doomed 2
News The Latest: Toll from Pakistan tanker fire clim... Jun '17 Bump Thump Thump 1
News Father calls son a hero after deadly electrical... Jun '17 Reality Speaks 9
News The Latest: US Navy says bodies of sailors foun... Jun '17 anonymous 11
More from around the web