Traditional Micronesian Canoe Sinks, ...

Traditional Micronesian Canoe Sinks, Students Rescued

There are 5 comments on the Marine News story from Mar 4, 2013, titled Traditional Micronesian Canoe Sinks, Students Rescued. In it, Marine News reports that:

The U.S. Coast Guard in coordination with the Republic of Palau Division of Maritime Law Enforcement and the Royal Australian Navy Maritime Surveillance Advisor partnered to provide assistance.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Marine News.

Water

Toronto, Canada

#1 Mar 26, 2013

Since: Feb 13

Aiea, HI

#2 Mar 28, 2013
hahaha people from yap always get lost when they try to sail the ocean.ahahha
Jack

Phoenix, AZ

#3 Mar 30, 2013
Devil-Dog wrote:
hahaha people from yap always get lost when they try to sail the ocean.ahahha
Hey azzhole after you get done slobbering and polishing your boyfriend's dick.....I got more work for you to cleanup the shit and scum off the streets in the neighborhood plus crubbing toilets you lowlife sick bastard......LMFAO

Since: Feb 13

Aiea, HI

#4 Mar 30, 2013
Jack wrote:
<quoted text>Hey azzhole after you get done slobbering and polishing your boyfriend's dick.....I got more work for you to cleanup the shit and scum off the streets in the neighborhood plus crubbing toilets you lowlife sick bastard......LMFAO
Hahaha here a dick for you and your mom and tell your sister she is more then welcome to join you two hahhaha,i am more then willing to please your mom and sister while you on the other hand can swallow my load.hahhaha jody says your really good at this like your mom.
Jack

Phoenix, AZ

#5 Mar 30, 2013
Devil-Dog wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha here a dick for you and your mom and tell your sister she is more then welcome to join you two hahhaha,i am more then willing to please your mom and sister while you on the other hand can swallow my load.hahhaha jody says your really good at this like your mom.
Your boyfriends laughs hysterically at your little wanker as it is ya dirtbag......your mom and sister both play with my boner and my balls and all night long too....they love that big hairy beast I have said its like a jewel to them man am I lucky......LMFAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boat Disaster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News August 5, 2015 - Aug 28 rodney neslson 1
News Having a whale of a time in Hudson Bay Aug 28 Who Gives a Poop 4
News Whale of a time in Hudson Bay "We all live in a... Aug 21 Shoal Lake 40 Rez 1
News Tick Tick Tick . . . Aug 18 Maximus Vacavilius 2
News Meet a Minion at Peak of the Market's Family Fu... Aug 17 Nigel Right - Ex-Con 3
News Boat capsizes with 6 aboard in Charlotte County Aug 17 EricA 1
News Coast Guard continues search for missing Florid... Aug 16 Takesallkinds 24
More from around the web